It increases dopamine but in my experience it's a stronger nmda antagonist which is probably why it knocked you out so hard. When I use it I usually do 1 or 2 drops at a time, rarely over 5 or 6 a day so your dose would probably knock me out too. Start slow when experimenting with new things.

Pointless

I'll try taking smaller doses, but I'm still confused as to what happened on Friday... If I took too much of something that raises dopamine, shouldn't I have been wired instead of falling asleep for 36 hours?

It's also an antihistamine. Do you react the same way to Benadryl (diphenhydramine)?

Mufasa

I'll try taking smaller doses, but I'm still confused as to what happened on Friday... If I took too much of something that raises dopamine, shouldn't I have been wired instead of falling asleep for 36 hours?

You have slept for 36 hours straight?
Wow.
Were you in sleep dept?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This has had an extremely strange effect on me. I took 20 drops on Friday evening, and I've been asleep since Friday 5 PM until now (Sunday 5 AM). My temperature also has dropped a solid 2 degrees from averaging in the high 98s to the high 96s.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? Everyone else is saying that this has been increasing their energy levels, but I feel like it has turned on a switch in my body that's making me go into hibernation.

Your cortisol may be too high and this is lowering it. A few other people with confirmed high cortisol levels had the same effects. I don't think taking more than 5mg is needed if used on a daily basis.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can Diamant help with radiation from dental x rays?
If so what would be the protocol?

Vitamin E and adamantane derivatives have both been shown to act as radioprotectors. I don't have any specific studies for plain adamantane but if it were me I would try 5mg an hour before and 5mg immediately after the X-rays. Niacinamide, aspirin, caffeine, inosine, MB, etc are also radioprotectors so maybe adding some aspirin/niacinamide could make this even more effective.

japanesedude

What do you think about stacking Diamant with Cypro to counter possible side effects from Cypro?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What do you think about stacking Diamant with Cypro to counter possible side effects from Cypro?

I think it could be risky as adamantanes increase effects of most chemicals they are administered with so I would not try it. Cypro can be combined with something like bromocriptine or lisuride to offset its anti-dopaminergic effects in higher doses.

Owen B

Do you know where I can find this evidence? I am interested in substances that can temporarily lower intracellular PH. Do you know of any other substances that can do this besides adamantane? I suspect caffeine can lower cellular PH by inducing cells to expel calcium.
You seem to be having a good experience with Diamant. It's on my list but I am concerned with the brain fog issue. I have tons of it. Lots of learned helplessnesss (PTSD). I'm thinking of using the stuff, but it sounds like I should try very low doses.

Are you still having good results?

PandaPower

I can only find amantadine here. Does it play the same role, if so, what should be the protocol like... What frequency, dose.. Is it right to take everyday with meals

Vinero

You seem to be having a good experience with Diamant. It's on my list but I am concerned with the brain fog issue. I have tons of it. Lots of learned helplessnesss (PTSD). I'm thinking of using the stuff, but it sounds like I should try very low doses.

Are you still having good results?
Ray has wrote that people with learned helplessness have elevated choline levels. Progesterone and DHEA are mentioned by him as lowering cholinergic activity and curing learned helplessness. Adamantane is even more strongly anti-cholinergic, which may cause brain fog when you first start it. I actually liked some aspects of the brain fog, such as not having to overthink about everything. It quiets an overactive mind. After a few days to a week on the same dosage the brain fog disappears and then the feeling becomes very dopaminergic. I would start at 5 mg a day, or even 3 mg if very sensitive. I'm currently not using it since I am experimenting with Vitamin K2 in high doses, and don't want to have confounding results.

New Page Title Here

Momado965

Do you think addinga little bit of bio identical dht base to this mixture will create a very strong androgen?

Ray has wrote that people with learned helplessness have elevated choline levels. Progesterone and DHEA are mentioned by him as lowering cholinergic activity and curing learned helplessness. Adamantane is even more strongly anti-cholinergic, which may cause brain fog when you first start it. I actually liked some aspects of the brain fog, such as not having to overthink about everything. It quiets an overactive mind. After a few days to a week on the same dosage the brain fog disappears and then the feeling becomes very dopaminergic. I would start at 5 mg a day, or even 3 mg if very sensitive. I'm currently not using it since I am experimenting with Vitamin K2 in high doses, and don't want to have confounding results.

New Page Title Here

This makes a lot of sense. Thank you. I've had the feeling in my personal experiences that cholinergic things aren't good for me. Cypro, Diamant and Progesterone are very therapeutic for me. I always forget to jump back on Diamant but it nearly always provides me good benefits. Guess I'm dealing with a strong case of the learned helplessness

golder

New Page Title Here

Could you flesh out the problems with K2 + Diamant together for me?

I have my rat on antibiotics currently - will Diamant enhanced the antibiotics affect aswell ?

I ❤️ diamant ! ...Amazing stuff

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have my rat on antibiotics currently - will Diamant enhanced the antibiotics affect aswell ?

I ❤️ diamant ! ...Amazing stuff

It may, but since this combination has not been studies I would not mess with it. You can try taking them with some caffeine, as the latter has also been shown to increase cellular uptake of chemicals it is combined with.

It may, but since this combination has not been studies I would not mess with it. You can try taking them with some caffeine, as the latter has also been shown to increase cellular uptake of chemicals it is combined with.
Thanks man for this information !