DHT Suppression Question

OP
A

alex00

Sarcasm?

You know that DMSO application actually gives you a garlic taste in the mouth don’t you?
Yes, we know this, but it is not such a serious problem, I am more worried about possible hormonal problems.

T

TheBeard

Yes, we know this, but it is not such a serious problem, I am more worried about possible hormonal problems.

You are most likely trying to solve hormonal problems to enhance your social interactions in one way or another (if you sit down and think about it your end goal will most likely boil down to that) but you are neglecting your breath smell in the process which will certainly affect those very social interactions.

Clarify your goal, and then define the means to reach it.
While being congruent

OP
A

alex00

You are most likely trying to solve hormonal problems to enhance your social interactions in one way or another (if you sit down and think about it your end goal will most likely boil down to that) but you are neglecting your breath smell in the process which will certainly affect those very social interactions.

Clarify your goal, and then define the means to reach it.
While being congruent
Sure, I will try. However, do you not recommend the use of SERMs?

OP
A

alex00

However the question I ask you is between DHEA/Preg and HCG both at low doses clearly, which one do you think is best for my goal? HCG mimics the action of LH and I read that during cycles it helps to keep T levels high, but is suppressive for LH so once out of HCG the T problem would return.
DHEA/Preg, on the other hand, I haven't understood if it' s suppressive for something and if once out it does lower the androgen levels that were raised before.
Thanks a lot.

goodandevil

I've read about studies and it seems it stimulates LH and T in monkey males, but are we sure it works even during a cycle? and then you should take it during or after the DHT cycle.
I also talked with Haidut and he told me that DHEA/PREG. in low doses can prevent negative feedback and suppressions of LH and T during a DHT cycle.
Do you know? What do you think? thanks a lot.
I've read anecdotal accounts of naltrexone being effective during cycles.