DHT Giving Me Heartburn?

Madato

I started taking Proviron 25mg twice daily, and applying Andractim twice daily in fair amounts.

I’m taking a chance as far as HPTA suppression, and I will do blood test in two months to see if it is actually happening, as well as to see if my E2 isn’t lowered too much.

My concern is I’m having heartburn and stomach pain while on this combo.

Is it known to have this effect?

jacknap

not sure but why would u use proviron? are u pfs? most pfs guys use r-andro with better success and way less suppression chance.

Dhair

Proviron + Andractim might be overkill. I wouldn't mess with proviron anyway. I doubt the Andractim is the culprit here. Heartburn aside, how are you feeling on this stack ?

Stud

i would at least run some liver support on proviron it messed with my liver in the past. Never got heartburn on it though

OP
Madato

Madato

not sure but why would u use proviron? are u pfs? most pfs guys use r-andro with better success and way less suppression chance.

Not pfs, but Post Clomid Syndrom.

I’ve used Clomid for the past year on and off to boost my T, at low doses (12.5mg/week max).

It worked very well at that, my free T levels became 35% higher than top of the lab range, DHT mid range, E2 mid range.

However for the past months I’m feeling an utter lack of libido and drive.
A girl spreading her legs in front of me wouldn’t cause any reaction.

My theory is that Clomid has caused a hormone imbalance in my brain overtime, so I’m trying to « Androgenize » my brain receptors again.

That’s why I’m on a self-prescribed Proviron + Andractim regimen.
So far, my libido is slowly recovering after 4 days on it, I feel turned on by looking at girls and I picture myself doing things to them.

However I do feel the effects of suppressed E2 already.
I know what that feels like, I’ve taken Exemestane by itself in the past to experiment.

I will draw bloods after 2 months to see the level of HPTA suppression and liver enzymes.

jacknap

u should probably just use r-andro. minimal suppression and not harsh on the liver.

OP
Madato

Madato

u should probably just use r-andro. minimal suppression and not harsh on the liver.

What is r-andro? Androsterone?

Anyways I don’t mind a bit of T suppression (my free T is sky high) if it’s for the benefit of DHT

A.R

5 alpha reduced DHEA is Androsterone.

I’ve used it in the past, I prefer DHT
It's the proviron which is causing the heartburn, I've also experienced the same. Remember, proviron is not a natural androgen, and is still toxic to the liver. Androsterone is a much better option as it can still convert to dht.

I would drop the proviron and carry on with the natural dht, andractim.

Last edited:
OP
Madato

Madato

It's the proviron which is causing the heartburn, I've also experienced the same. Remember, proviron is not a natural androgen, and is still toxic to the liver. Androsterone is a much better option as it can still convert to dht.

I would drop the proviron and carry on with the natural dht, andractim.

I’m continuing with both Andractim and Proviron, high doses of both.

No heartburn anymore, turns out it was just my initial anxiety of starting with hormones for the first time.

I’ve relaxed and convinced myself it’s good for me, nothing anymore, just a tunnel vision and relaxed confident feeling

A.R

I’m continuing with both Andractim and Proviron, high doses of both.

No heartburn anymore, turns out it was just my initial anxiety of starting with hormones for the first time.

I’ve relaxed and convinced myself it’s good for me, nothing anymore, just a tunnel vision and relaxed confident feeling
Before you started your clomid experiment, how was your health like (test levels etc)?

Even though you took such a small dose of clomid at 12.5mg a week, it's amazing how it still messed you up

Good luck with your recovery

OP
Madato

Madato

Before you started your clomid experiment, how was your health like (test levels etc)?

Even though you took such a small dose of clomid at 12.5mg a week, it's amazing how it still messed you up

Good luck with your recovery

Before Clomid my hormones were in range, but only midrange though, I wanted to take them to upper range.

However I had way more libido before Clomid and would get random erections during the day, and morning woods everyday.

No more of that since Clomid, although I’m not entirely sure it has to be attributed to Clomid.

I will look at the interaction between Clomid and dopamine, maybe that’s something

A.R

i would at least run some liver support on proviron it messed with my liver in the past. Never got heartburn on it though
I would also agree with this @Madato

Have a read through this page
Udca for liver toxicity
Some very good information there.

Minimum I think you should start taurine 1000mg x3 day with maybe glycine(if you haven't already). Cheap and Peat friendly options.

Liv52 is also very cheap depending on where you live.

OP
Madato

Madato

w

where did you buy andractim?

Allsaintsclinic

Andractim production has been discontinued though and there is no sign they will ever produce it again.

Real pharma Proviron is widely available though