OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
And its definitely done that.

I should expand now that I have a few days more experience. At first, it was actually producing some endotoxin symptoms. Specifically, itchiness and even rash on my forearms specifically. This is now tapering off. I've started nothing new other than defibron. ANd although I do experience other endo symptoms, I have never had this on my forearms before. I hate to attribute it to "die off" because I think a lot of just plain negative stuff gets rationalized this way. But I do think it was effecting the microbiome. Can't say exactly how. I saw some things that almost made me suspect parasites, but that is far from conclusive.

Like I said, these symptoms are now tapering off (after a week). I am slowly upping the dosage. In the meantime, i am seeing two distinctly desirable effects. One is much more even energy throughout the day. Not a jolt at all. But just not getting tired. Not feeling low blood sugar. Ever. Even if I don't eat within 4-5 hours of last meal. The other is my chronic "hot flushes" seem to be abating. I actually woke up cold last night! I know in the RP world everybody thinks being warm all the time is good. It isn't necessarily. Many sites would attribute this experience to SIBO and would surmise that DeFibron is curing it. I don't know that I am qualified to come to such a conclusion. But I am liking it and sticking with it and slowly upping the dose. I am currently giving my rat 8 drops orally 2x day.

Thanks for the feedback! If blood sugar and energy levels are more stable then endotoxin is probably being lowered as it makes us waste sugar and go into adrenaline mode pretty quickly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I conquer about the increase in BM's. I have noted an obvious increase in bowel movements after eating. I had to get up in the middle of the night to go , since I ate dinner late last night. Plus another when I got up for work. thanks Defibron!

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback!

denise

Excellent, thanks. Same question as above - any change in sense of smell?
Not yet, but this sense-of-smell thing is fascinating. I've had a terrible sense of smell for a very long time. Although, why is it that my sensitivity to perfume and other chemical smells is through the roof? I can't tolerate incense, air fresheners, scented candles, etc., but "normal" smells are muted.

I've had a bad few days (low-grade headache, emotional instability and irritability), presumably from trying too much at once, so I'm taking a few days off from everything, and then I think I'll go back to trying DeFibron on its own and report back. If my sense of smell comes back, that will be quite a miracle.

Miggie

I ordered this product now. I'm really interested in the sense of smell as well because i pretty much lost mine 2 years ago and it hasn't come back.

Constatine

If you look at the abstract you will see that it was ethyl palmitate that had negative effects. Methyl palmitate simply reduced inflammation and antibody response to the foreign transplanted tissue.
Cool thanks.

DrJ

I've had a few interesting experiences with this, and wanted to see if anyone else had the same?

First, I took the full 40 drops around 7pm the first night. Within a couple hours, I also had the very sensitive teeth thing, but that was gone by morning. I also noticed a change in vision, like wider or something. It felt a little weird at first, but now I feel adjusted. My temps went up within 30 minutes. However, I felt very irritated and mad for a couple hours for no apparent reason, but that subsided and then I felt great (normal :) ).

The oddest thing, though, is that within an hour of taking it, I got this weird pain in my right forearm in a very specific spot, and I was all of the sudden not able to hold anything heavy with my right hand, like the muscle couldn't be engaged. This lasted for about 90min. What's so weird is that I had badly pulled a muscle in that arm doing cross-fit about 3 years ago, and the pain from that injury was in the same spot. And the main reason I remembered it, was when I had that injury, I could barely hold a fork with that arm and the feeling was like the muscle could not engage and it lasted for a long time; basically the feeling was exactly the same. Anyways, that subsided and no more problem.

But there's more. The next morning I woke up and figured I'd slow it down, taking only 5 drops. Everything's fine, feel great, nose feels very open, temp is high. Then around noontime the joints where the finger meets the hand of my middle 3 fingers on my left hand started to ache. And ache. And ache some more. Not like a horrible painful ache, but almost like they'd been stretched too much and were a little sore. Funny thing is, I used to play goalie in soccer, and about 6 years ago I had charged out on an attacker with the ball, and basically blocked a really strong shot on goal with the tip of my left hand only a foot or so from the kicker's foot. It was so powerful my fingers bent back much farther than they should have (an only the middle 3 since they were long enough to get a piece of the ball). I was in so much pain in my left hand, I had to sit out the rest of the game, and the last 2 games of the season. It took quite a while for those fingers to feel normal again. The ache seems to be in the exact same place. The ache is still present as of now, but is subsiding.

So I wonder? Is this some crazy coincidence, or is DeFribron really removing fibrosis? And the reason I'm feeling the weird aches an pains in those spots is because there's probably scar tissue there? And maybe I'm experiencing the reverse? I have no idea?! If a 3rd war wound resurfaces, I'm going to feel less like this is a coincidence, but I'm also curious if anyone else had a similar experience?

managing

I've had a few interesting experiences with this, and wanted to see if anyone else had the same?

First, I took the full 40 drops around 7pm the first night. Within a couple hours, I also had the very sensitive teeth thing, but that was gone by morning. I also noticed a change in vision, like wider or something. It felt a little weird at first, but now I feel adjusted. My temps went up within 30 minutes. However, I felt very irritated and mad for a couple hours for no apparent reason, but that subsided and then I felt great (normal :) ).

The oddest thing, though, is that within an hour of taking it, I got this weird pain in my right forearm in a very specific spot, and I was all of the sudden not able to hold anything heavy with my right hand, like the muscle couldn't be engaged. This lasted for about 90min. What's so weird is that I had badly pulled a muscle in that arm doing cross-fit about 3 years ago, and the pain from that injury was in the same spot. And the main reason I remembered it, was when I had that injury, I could barely hold a fork with that arm and the feeling was like the muscle could not engage and it lasted for a long time; basically the feeling was exactly the same. Anyways, that subsided and no more problem.

But there's more. The next morning I woke up and figured I'd slow it down, taking only 5 drops. Everything's fine, feel great, nose feels very open, temp is high. Then around noontime the joints where the finger meets the hand of my middle 3 fingers on my left hand started to ache. And ache. And ache some more. Not like a horrible painful ache, but almost like they'd been stretched too much and were a little sore. Funny thing is, I used to play goalie in soccer, and about 6 years ago I had charged out on an attacker with the ball, and basically blocked a really strong shot on goal with the tip of my left hand only a foot or so from the kicker's foot. It was so powerful my fingers bent back much farther than they should have (an only the middle 3 since they were long enough to get a piece of the ball). I was in so much pain in my left hand, I had to sit out the rest of the game, and the last 2 games of the season. It took quite a while for those fingers to feel normal again. The ache seems to be in the exact same place. The ache is still present as of now, but is subsiding.

So I wonder? Is this some crazy coincidence, or is DeFribron really removing fibrosis? And the reason I'm feeling the weird aches an pains in those spots is because there's probably scar tissue there? And maybe I'm experiencing the reverse? I have no idea?! If a 3rd war wound resurfaces, I'm going to feel less like this is a coincidence, but I'm also curious if anyone else had a similar experience?
Wow. First time I did it, I did 15 drops. Got angry and irritable. Scaled back to five. Now back up to 8 (2xday). AND, for the zinger: shoulder I separated 3 years ago skiing has been dully aching for the several days since starting this. Hadn't even thought about this connection.

ravensburger

Haidut wanted me to post my experience with Defibron so here it goes...

I have been using it for about a week now. And here are some of the main things I've experienced:

1) I can actually take a deep full breath now. I had a case of severe pneumonia when I was 17 and it ended up leaving a lot of scar tissue in my lungs. Everyday my breathing improves more and more. I haven't felt like this in years.

2) My digestion is getting better. I seem to be able to tolerate a lot more foods and am not experiencing blood sugar crashes.

3) I feel calm. Very calm...but also energetic. It's hard to explain but I love the feeling.

4) My sense of smell has improved incredibly. I can smell everything and it's kind of weird.

Also to touch on the above posts about pain? I broke my foot about 8 months ago. Since I began DeFibron, the pain in my foot has definitely returned. It's too soon to say if it's doing anything (breaking down old scar tissue in my ankle and foot). But I will keep an eye on this and update later.

Constatine

I take 1 drop a day and get powerful effects from that. 40 drops would be insane.

DrJ

Wow. First time I did it, I did 15 drops. Got angry and irritable. Scaled back to five. Now back up to 8 (2xday). AND, for the zinger: shoulder I separated 3 years ago skiing has been dully aching for the several days since starting this. Hadn't even thought about this connection.
Holy crap. Thanks for posting. Please post again if you discover any more ache/injury coincidences like that!

Pointless

This is a really fascinating theory. I've been having some pains in my bowel, nothing too severe. I thought it was maybe acid from orange juice, but I KNOW there's a lot of fibrosis there because part of my intestines have been removed because of fibrotic tissue.

I take 1 drop a day and get powerful effects from that. 40 drops would be insane.

+1. 1 drop still produces dopaminergic effects. I think I'll still ramp up the dose slowly for the libido effect which is stronger at higher doses.

DrJ

Are you guys saying it's curing the fibrosis or making it worse?
Probably no way to tell for certain without a before/after ultrasound or CT scan. The thought here is that, since at least in my case, the aches are going away from those previously injured spots, that maybe it's doing something, and the hope is that it's good. I must say that the skin tone and muscle tone in my forearm where the first-mentioned injury and ache took place looks much improved - like more how it looked when I was in my 20s, so I would hope that reflects an underlying improvement in the muscle underneath. It would be hard to believe from that observation that it's bad. Also it's why I'm trying to see if anyone else has similar experiences: to map out empirically what might be going on. But overall I'm very pleased with how the experiments are going on my rats :)

aarfai

Probably no way to tell for certain without a before/after ultrasound or CT scan. The thought here is that, since at least in my case, the aches are going away from those previously injured spots, that maybe it's doing something, and the hope is that it's good. I must say that the skin tone and muscle tone in my forearm where the first-mentioned injury and ache took place looks much improved - like more how it looked when I was in my 20s, so I would hope that reflects an underlying improvement in the muscle underneath. It would be hard to believe from that observation that it's bad. Also it's why I'm trying to see if anyone else has similar experiences: to map out empirically what might be going on. But overall I'm very pleased with how the experiments are going on my rats :)
Thanks. I'm on ~20 drops a day for almost a week now and although I feel more driven and stronger (in the gym) than usual I haven't noticed any old injuries fading. I have liver issues from my time with pharmaceutical drugs like finasteride so it would be a blessing if DeFibron can help with this. I can also report a heightened sense of smell. At times I can even smell my own body odor which is weird but not unpleasant. Not sure what it means tho...

managing

Are you guys saying it's curing the fibrosis or making it worse?
I can say this much: The ache in my shoulder abated after about a week. I can't say that my shoulder is better now, but its definitely not worse. I think we are all saying that it seems to be reducing fibrosis in old injuries.

I have half a notion to try rubbing it on scar tissue and see what that does. Traveling right now so don't want the distraction, but may start when I return home.

managing

I think this is best taken on empty stomach. Anybody care to disagree or support that notion?

tankasnowgod

This is fascinating. I have a couple visible scars, and still have some (pretty minor) issues from where they originated. I'm gonna get this and use difibron directly on them, and see if I notice a visible change, and/or a improvement of the underlying issues.

Mufasa

Vision is still widening, wow, its crazy wide at the moment. Never knew the sky was that wide!

Mufasa

I guess I would be a better soccer player with this view. I should start playing again :D

Wagner83

I guess I would be a better soccer player with this view. I should start playing again :D
It's funny but may explain why some special players have such a good vision of the game. Again metabolism and health seem to be keys. I'm very curious about this product, I wonder why people get wider vision and better smell, also from the reports if the product is actually working on fibrosis from past trauma in shoulders orother body parts I don't see why it would not work with peyronie's.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals