dand

Hmm, I have gone anywhere from 10-20 drops at a time and have noticed no teeth sensitivity, but I did have a friend that reported that she did. So far, I noticed just increased dopaminergic tone, heightened sense of well being and generally like it a lot. Great stuff. Anyone have an idea on what the upper threshold of the dose might be?

Nokoni

managing

I agree that its wise to start low and progress carefully with dopaminergics.

I've noticed some bowel upset. I don't know how to describe it exactly. Its definitely moved things through faster. And I feel better afterwards. I hate to use the ubiquitous "die off" explanation. But I do feel like its rearranging some things digestively. And I am somewhat of the opinion that this is a good thing. I am doing 5 drops 2x day. Some oral, some topical.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
First dose was yesterday morning, 10 drops transdermal, underneath side of forearms. Had smooth energy and moderate antidepressant effect <I still deal with dysthymia> throughout the whole day. Took me a long time to eventually fall asleep last night, which is not uncommen for me taking anything dopaminergic.

I like the effect of it and should compliment Gonadin well, which I did not take yesterday, so I could gauge the effect of DeFibron on it's own. I'll have to see if the disruption of sleep continues, and if so, will have to lower dose further.

Thanks for the feedback. Any change in sense of smell? Usually changes in dopamine/serotonin affect that sense pretty quickly and more than even vision.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I added 10 drops DeFibron to my usual 5 drops Gonadin and 6 drops Diamant this morning. After eating breakfast, I was walking back to my desk from the cafeteria and noticed both the expanded vision and the amazing posture you mentioned. Gonadin has always made my abdominal girdle more activated, but this was even different from that. My posture's never been so good (and with so little effort).

Excellent, thanks. Same question as above - any change in sense of smell?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just received my bottle and going it a go :). Took 5 drops orally and ten drops topically. Anything that is dopaminergic has my heart so looking forward to it!

Nice, let me know if it keep you up at night when taken late in the day. Dopaminergic chemicals tend to have this effect.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I agree that its wise to start low and progress carefully with dopaminergics.

I've noticed some bowel upset. I don't know how to describe it exactly. Its definitely moved things through faster. And I feel better afterwards. I hate to use the ubiquitous "die off" explanation. But I do feel like its rearranging some things digestively. And I am somewhat of the opinion that this is a good thing. I am doing 5 drops 2x day. Some oral, some topical.

Faster intestinal transit it good according to Peat. Less endotoxin generation, less serotonin, less estrogen. He said ideally bowels should move after every meal, just like in young kids.

dand

I generally feel as though my sense of smell is pretty awful, but it's possible. I often wonder if it's bc I've broken my nose so many times, but it might be more metabolic than structural. I did seem to notice my androgenic/phermone smell more than usual yesterday, hehe. I'll pay more attention and see what I noticed!

Rand56

Thanks for the feedback. Any change in sense of smell? Usually changes in dopamine/serotonin affect that sense pretty quickly and more than even vision.

No, nothing really noticeable in a change with sense of smell.

dand

Faster intestinal transit it good according to Peat. Less endotoxin generation, less serotonin, less estrogen. He said ideally bowels should move after every meal, just like in young kids.

I generally find that I have bowel movements after every meal or at least twice a day.

Mufasa

Taking it for a week, and it is already one of my favourite supplements.

At this moment the effect becomes better every day, and very consistent.

It reminds me of diamant, but more subtle, more consistent and more cummulative (in this week at least). It feels less like a drug, that works in and works out.

I can report tooth sensitivity, but I think it is my body actually fighting against pathogens. The tooth sensitivity is over now, and I think my teeth are stronger, more stress resistant and smoother since taking defibron.

The effects of defibron are subtle. I dont feel like superman, but every day this week I just think: Wow that was a good day. I feel like making the right decisions, that dont put me in stress. And if stress comes in my way, I feel super stress resistant. If I take bad food, I dont feel it. If I have a hard conversation with my boss, it doesnt affect me. If my girlfriend is in panic, I stay calm, give her love and get what she need.

Other things I noticed, all my senses are working better including smell (which I dont like that much, cause so many things smell bad and synthetic), and vision (wider view). And very noticable better hair and skin. I also feel more assertive and decisive. Last three are all confirmed by my girlfriend.

In summary, I feel more like a human being and less like a weirdo.

For a long time, I think serotonin and endotoxin are my biggest problems, I think this help me better with than other things I have taken (metergoline, lysine, cypro, ritanserin, diamant, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, carrots).

I take 20 drops orally in the morning, and 20 drops topically in the evening. Hope the effects stay like this :)

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Taking it for a week, and it is already one of my favourite supplements.

At this moment the effect becomes better every day, and very consistent.

It reminds me of diamant, but more subtle, more consistent and more cummulative (in this week at least). It feels less like a drug, that works in and works out.

I can report tooth sensitivity, but I think it is my body actually fighting against pathogens. The tooth sensitivity is over now, and I think my teeth are stronger, more stress resistant and smoother since taking defibron.

The effects of defibron are subtle. I dont feel like superman, but every day this week I just think: Wow that was a good day. I feel like making the right decisions, that dont put me in stress. And if stress comes in my way, I feel super stress resistant. If I take bad food, I dont feel it. If I have a hard conversation with my boss, it doesnt affect me. If my girlfriend is in panic, I stay calm, give her love and get what she need.

Other things I noticed, all my senses are working better including smell (which I dont like that much, cause so many things smell bad and synthetic), and vision (wider view). And very noticable better hair and skin. I also feel more assertive and decisive. Last three are all confirmed by my girlfriend.

In summary, I feel more like a human being and less like a weirdo.

For a long time, I think serotonin and endotoxin are my biggest problems, I think this help me better with than other things I have taken (metergoline, lysine, cypro, ritanserin, diamant, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, carrots).

I take 20 drops orally in the morning, and 20 drops topically in the evening. Hope the effects stay like this :)

Wow, what a great feedback! Thanks so much for sharing. The increased sense of smell I think is pretty telling as it is one of the best biomarkers of health and often the first one to go when things are not well metabolically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

If you look at the abstract you will see that it was ethyl palmitate that had negative effects. Methyl palmitate simply reduced inflammation and antibody response to the foreign transplanted tissue.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Could this product in theory of course help rats with COPD?

It depends on the underlying reason. If there is fibrosis/inflammation then possibly yes. I would say cystic fibrosis would be a more appropriate target.

managing

And its definitely done that.

I should expand now that I have a few days more experience. At first, it was actually producing some endotoxin symptoms. Specifically, itchiness and even rash on my forearms specifically. This is now tapering off. I've started nothing new other than defibron. ANd although I do experience other endo symptoms, I have never had this on my forearms before. I hate to attribute it to "die off" because I think a lot of just plain negative stuff gets rationalized this way. But I do think it was effecting the microbiome. Can't say exactly how. I saw some things that almost made me suspect parasites, but that is far from conclusive.

Like I said, these symptoms are now tapering off (after a week). I am slowly upping the dosage. In the meantime, i am seeing two distinctly desirable effects. One is much more even energy throughout the day. Not a jolt at all. But just not getting tired. Not feeling low blood sugar. Ever. Even if I don't eat within 4-5 hours of last meal. The other is my chronic "hot flushes" seem to be abating. I actually woke up cold last night! I know in the RP world everybody thinks being warm all the time is good. It isn't necessarily. Many sites would attribute this experience to SIBO and would surmise that DeFibron is curing it. I don't know that I am qualified to come to such a conclusion. But I am liking it and sticking with it and slowly upping the dose. I am currently giving my rat 8 drops orally 2x day.

tallglass13

I conquer about the increase in BM's. I have noted an obvious increase in bowel movements after eating. I had to get up in the middle of the night to go , since I ate dinner late last night. Plus another when I got up for work. thanks Defibron!