Cyproheptadine - Liquid Serotonin Antagonist For Lab/R&D

tara

InChristAlone

I take it around 7-8pm I think it's an amazing drug.

InChristAlone

Nope it continues to perform for me. I mean unless I eat like crap and then maybe I will wake up in the middle of the night but will happily fall back to sleep.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
my second bottle just says water and ethanol, is there one after that has sfa too? or is it just missing from ingredients.

We had one batch with water and ethanol while were working on getting the cypro to dissolve in the SFA ester. So, you may have gotten one of those bottles. All subsequent batches have been with SFA and ethanol.

Waynish

Don't forget to change the picture on your website :) That's how some of us read the ingredients when buying from Idea Labs.

DaveFoster

Its effects on dopamine and prolactin seem to be mixed depending on the dose. In lower doses (<4mg) it opposes serotonin without affecting dopamine and this can lead to decrease in prolactin. In higher doses, cyproheptadine can antagonize dopamine and actually raise prolactin.
It's somewhat odd that cyproheptadine would raise prolactin considering the profound mood increase I get (and you as well) at higher doses. Maybe its strong serotonin antagonism still results in a "net gain" for lack of a better term.

InChristAlone

I can confidently say cypro would not increase prolactin. I am currently using a tablet form. And have been for almost 10 months continuously as a breastfeeding Mama. I was producing milk at the start and now after 5 yrs and still actually breastfeeding I have stopped producing but a drop.

DaveFoster

I can confidently say cypro would not increase prolactin. I am currently using a tablet form. And have been for almost 10 months continuously as a breastfeeding Mama. I was producing milk at the start and now after 5 yrs and still actually breastfeeding I have stopped producing but a drop.
Wait, you're breastfeeding a 5-year-old?

InChristAlone

Well I wouldn't call it feeding at this point I don't make milk anymore it's just comfort nursing.

InChristAlone

That's awesome, Janelle! To bad you're not still producing!
Thanks! Yeah I think my body was just done. I've been nursing for 8.5 yrs non stop. 2 kids.

Waynish

Any thoughts on creative application cites for various problems? The abdomen seems the most obvious to target the gut.