Creatine Raises DHT Or No?

dq139

I hear everywhere that creatine when mega dosed for a week raises dht 57%....so I tried it out..longstory short I had more strength in the gym and swollen muscles...but my libido was lower if anything and I didn't feel overly confident or in a good mood. beard hair didn't speed up ect....I hear creatine lowers libido for alotta people on the internet. how can this be? how can something make u stronger and raise dht in muscles but not everywhere else?.....I remember the kids who took creatine in high school weren't very hairy at all. I was a pretty hairy teenager but wasn't confident was very thin wasn't very strong ect...doesn't make sense.

DavePalumbo

Creatine lowers libido because it uses the same transporter as glutamate and lowers glutamate levels in the brain. Glutamate is important in libido. Dht gels also seem to lower libido although less.
As for dht, it seems that a weak androgen receptor agonist METABOLITE of dht causes body hair growth. But I am not sure why dht itself should not be better at causing body hair growth, certainly dht gels are extremely ineffective for male hair growth and dht on the skin metabolizes into the "inactive" metabolites.

I lol @ people who take creatine for increasing dht and then attribute the "strength" to dht.. It's a freaking sports supplement, people! It increases water retention in the muscles. It does thousands of things. I could claim human feces increases dht and then sell it to people and I am sure some would attribute the subsequent puking or stomach ache to androgenic effects. :brb:

ddjd

I hear everywhere that creatine when mega dosed for a week raises dht 57%....so I tried it out..longstory short I had more strength in the gym and swollen muscles...but my libido was lower if anything and I didn't feel overly confident or in a good mood. beard hair didn't speed up ect....I hear creatine lowers libido for alotta people on the internet. how can this be? how can something make u stronger and raise dht in muscles but not everywhere else?.....I remember the kids who took creatine in high school weren't very hairy at all. I was a pretty hairy teenager but wasn't confident was very thin wasn't very strong ect...doesn't make sense.
Lowering Estrogen?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals