jmojo

@haidut, is there a reasoning here on why you decided to go with a 1:1 ratio? I've heard lots of talk whether through Peat or yourself, about using higher amounts of progesterone than DHEA in situations.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut, is there a reasoning here on why you decided to go with a 1:1 ratio? I've heard lots of talk whether through Peat or yourself, about using higher amounts of progesterone than DHEA in situations.

He said in one interview that up until he was in his 60s using more than 1:1 ratio in favor of progesterone affected his libido, but now it does not. So, I wanted to start with a ratio that won't have much risk for males and maybe later on we will try a 2:1 ratio batch and see if this works or has negative effects.

jmojo

He said in one interview that up until he was in his 60s using more than 1:1 ratio in favor of progesterone affected his libido, but now it does not. So, I wanted to start with a ratio that won't have much risk for males and maybe later on we will try a 2:1 ratio batch and see if this works or has negative effects.

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

jmojo

@haidut sorry to bug you again but I was wondering what the topical absorption rate with increasing blood levels is with these hormones in this formula? I remember you mentioning before that your pregnenolone formula was greatly amplified with topical absorption like 10:1? Does this happen here as well?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut sorry to bug you again but I was wondering what the topical absorption rate with increasing blood levels is with these hormones in this formula? I remember you mentioning before that your pregnenolone formula was greatly amplified with topical absorption like 10:1? Does this happen here as well?

It is hard to say, but based on reports from people I would say the SFA/ethanol version has higher topical absorption than the tocopherol/MCT one. The original post about 10:1 was when DMSO was used as a solvent and we do not use DMSO any more for the steroid products.

jmojo

It is hard to say, but based on reports from people I would say the SFA/ethanol version has higher topical absorption than the tocopherol/MCT one. The original post about 10:1 was when DMSO was used as a solvent and we do not use DMSO any more for the steroid products.

Ahhhh gotcha. Thanks again!

Jewbermensch

Been taking 4 drops 2x a day for a few weeks now and I'm 90% sure I've gotten slightly taller. I've had this feeling of decompression in my spine and I've noticed I'm slightly looking down when I talk to people who used to be at eye level with me. Also appetite was out of control for a week or so, though stabilized now. Had to eat 120 grams of collagen peptides one day :wtf

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Been taking 4 drops 2x a day for a few weeks now and I'm 90% sure I've gotten slightly taller. I've had this feeling of decompression in my spine and I've noticed I'm slightly looking down when I talk to people who used to be at eye level with me. Also appetite was out of control for a week or so, though stabilized now. Had to eat 120 grams of collagen peptides one day :wtf

Thanks so much for sharing! Not sure if you consider these good developments but I'd say extra height and good appetite are both good things in my book. Peat also wrote of gaining 2 inches in height from using low dose DHEA, and the progesterone probably potentiates this effect.

ShotTrue

ShotTrue

say what?

Can you clarify what you just said?

I don't always use progesterone, that is not cause of progesterone.

What is linked to AGA?
Hairloss in the pubic area. When my hormones are imblanaced I get hairloss all over the body and the inflammation/burning pain where I lose my hair is also at my aga hairline.
So to me, it's very likely that aga and loss of pubic hair is one and the same. It progresses at the same time for me. OF course this is just one example

Progesterone

Hairloss in the pubic area. When my hormones are imblanaced I get hairloss all over the body and the inflammation/burning pain where I lose my hair is also at my aga hairline.
So to me, it's very likely that aga and loss of pubic hair is one and the same. It progresses at the same time for me. OF course this is just one example

Quite possible they are linked... it sounds like some sort of low cellular energy problem.

I guess adrenal insufficiency could be it (as it was for those girls). and the cure for them was DHEA....

Momado965

Thanks so much for sharing! Not sure if you consider these good developments but I'd say extra height and good appetite are both good things in my book. Peat also wrote of gaining 2 inches in height from using low dose DHEA, and the progesterone probably potentiates this effect.

How different is stressnon if one were to use it for the purpose of hieght growth?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How different is stressnon if one were to use it for the purpose of hieght growth?

I have not heard Peat talk about pregnenolone in the context of height and have not seen any studies on that either.

Jewbermensch

Yeah I think I gained about a half inch all said and done. Had to take a break from cortinon though because I was getting too romantic and it was emotionally exhausting. Given how much it tanks serotonin it was basically acting like a love potion for me. I was also combining it with tyromix which probably contributed as well.

Right now I'm actually trying 4 drops progestene + 3 drops stressnon + 2 drops tyromix together in the morning and in the evening schedule permitting. Feels more stable so far, but this could just be because I took a week off from progesterone. I still feel positive but I'm not as desperate for intimacy. Might try and work in pansterone instead of stressnon at some point and lock down an ideal prog:DHEA:preg ratio for me.

Btw all of my dosages are topical

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I meant to say pansterone. I got confused.

I guess it is a toss, IMO at least. I would still have to go with CortiNon simply because there are actual studies with progesterone for hair loss, but Pansterone should still have an effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals