OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Sexypizza

Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone about my experience with cortinon.

I would say its really good stuff.

I have PFS (from dutasteride) and for some reason, Thyroid isn't improving my temps and pulse. I've tried everything to get it to work. I can take several thyroid pills at a time and nothing will happen. I found out that my ferritin is high so I've been lowering that. While I'm lowering my iron I thought it might be a good idea to try progesterone since I've read about a few people who have PFS who recovered by taking progesterone-based drugs and/or steroids and because progesterone opposes estrogen which can help improve sensitivity to thyroid. I've also wanted to try cortion specifically because it can be taken in small doses which make the progesterone androgenic and the DHEA could potentially eliminate any of the feminizing effects of progesterone.

My biggest symptoms from PFS atm seem to be a severe lack of libido, erectile dysfunction, and hypothyroid symptoms like cold hands and feet and forgetfulness.

So I started by taking 4 drops a day.

within the first day, I noticed that I was getting more spontaneous erections on my way to work. I thought maybe it was because I was going to work a bit sleepy. I've noticed that since getting PFS that being sleepy increases my libido for some reason. but anyway it kept happening throughout the morning which was unusual for me. When I got back home I took a shower and decided to give my "William" a test ride, if you know what I mean.

My libido absolutely sky rocketed! I've never had this much libido since I had PFS I actually enjoyed thinking about sex again and my erections were larger and more stable. I still lost my erection a few times but it lasted much longer compared to before. I've also noticed that I produced more semen compared to before.

Unfortunately, the benefits didn't last. I kept using 4 drops daily. by the third day of using cortinon I was not able to maintain an erection anymore, my erections were actually worse than normal. surprisingly my libido was still higher on it despite the lack of erections. I'm not sure what that means. My guess is that perhaps I'm taking too much progesterone which makes it harder to maintain an erection but at the same time the DHEA is increasing the libido?

Other things I noticed was an increase in brain zaps. I notice that every time my health gets better I start getting brain zaps for a while and then it goes away, brain zaps are an electric zapping sensation in my head. it happened after I first started using thyroid and went away, and I also got it when I first started lowering iron and after recovering from a flu. I'm not sure why it happens but when it does I tend to see it as a good sign, my guess is that its related to serotonin since people who quit SSRI drugs usually get the same symptom during withdrawal. Anyway the I got brain zaps using Cortinon for a few days.

because my erections were getting worse I decided to lower the dose to 2 drops a day but that didn't help. it did still increase my libido though not as much as before. so I decided to quit cortinon.

I'm now thinking it might be better for me to try Pansterone instead or experiment with cortinon again at a later time with a lower dose.

Last edited:

japanesedude

you should try it with just a drop.
and incase if you haven't tried yet, you can applying it on your scrotum.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey guys, just wanted to tell everyone about my experience with cortinon.

I would say its really good stuff.

I have PFS (from dutasteride) and for some reason, Thyroid isn't improving my temps and pulse. I've tried everything to get it to work. I can take several thyroid pills at a time and nothing will happen. I found out that my ferritin is high so I've been lowering that. While I'm lowering my iron I thought it might be a good idea to try progesterone since I've read about a few people who have PFS who recovered by taking progesterone-based drugs and/or steroids and because progesterone opposes estrogen which can help improve sensitivity to thyroid. I've also wanted to try cortion specifically because it can be taken in small doses which make the progesterone androgenic and the DHEA could potentially eliminate any of the feminizing effects of progesterone.

My biggest symptoms from PFS atm seem to be a severe lack of libido, erectile dysfunction, and hypothyroid symptoms like cold hands and feet and forgetfulness.

So I started by taking 4 drops a day.

within the first day, I noticed that I was getting more spontaneous erections on my way to work. I thought maybe it was because I was going to work a bit sleepy. I've noticed that since getting PFS that being sleepy increases my libido for some reason. but anyway it kept happening throughout the morning which was unusual for me. When I got back home I took a shower and decided to give my "William" a test ride, if you know what I mean.

My libido absolutely sky rocketed! I've never had this much libido since I had PFS I actually enjoyed thinking about sex again and my erections were larger and more stable. I still lost my erection a few times but it lasted much longer compared to before. I've also noticed that I produced more semen compared to before.

Unfortunately, the benefits didn't last. I kept using 4 drops daily. by the third day of using cortinon I was not able to maintain an erection anymore, my erections were actually worse than normal. surprisingly my libido was still higher on it despite the lack of erections. I'm not sure what that means. My guess is that perhaps I'm taking too much progesterone which makes it harder to maintain an erection but at the same time the DHEA is increasing the libido?

Other things I noticed was an increase in brain zaps. I notice that every time my health gets better I start getting brain zaps for a while and then it goes away, brain zaps are an electric zapping sensation in my head. it happened after I first started using thyroid and went away, and I also got it when I first started lowering iron and after recovering from a flu. I'm not sure why it happens but when it does I tend to see it as a good sign, my guess is that its related to serotonin since people who quit SSRI drugs usually get the same symptom during withdrawal. Anyway the I got brain zaps using Cortinon for a few days.

because my erections were getting worse I decided to lower the dose to 2 drops a day but that didn't help. it did still increase my libido though not as much as before. so I decided to quit cortinon.

I'm now thinking it might be better for me to try Pansterone instead or experiment with cortinon again at a later time with a lower dose.

Thanks for the great feedback! Just as you said, I would try maybe 2 drops with 2 drops Pansterone. In my experience, the pregnenolone also helps prevent the penis numbness and erection difficulties from too much progesterone. Stopping for a few days and then restarting can also help even without extra Pansterone. DHEA can prevent the anti-androgenic effects of progesterone but cannot do much for the numbing and erection quality effects, which are due to progesterone's GABA agonism and sedative effects in general.

Last edited:

Sexypizza

Thanks for the great feedback! Just as you said, I would try maybe 2 drops with 2 drops Pansterone. In my experience, the pregnenolone also helps prevent the penis numbness and erection difficulties from too much progesterone. Stopping for a few days and then restarting can also help even without extra Pansterone. DHEA can prevent the anti-androgenic effects of progesterone but cannot do much for the numbing and erection quality effects, which are due to pregnenolone's GABA agonism and sedative effects in general.

Hey Haidut, I don't mean to derail the thread but what do you think are the best supplements for PFS? If the worst symptoms are lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey Haidut, I don't mean to derail the thread but what do you think are the best supplements for PFS? If the worst symptoms are lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.

I would try first a combination of Pansterone and androsterone. Some people reported great effects from CortiNon on its own or also in combination with androsterone.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Which would be better for lowering stress and improving overall brain health for a women in her 60s Progesterone and dhea or Pregnenolone and Dhea?

I know the body converts pregnenolone into both progesterone to and allopregnenolone so my thought is that a Preg and dhea combo would be better.

L

lollipop

@haidut

I want to give an update. I have been using Cortnon for about one month.

*First I am using Cortnon on vulva for perimenopausal dryness.

*On a hunch from you, I thought to use this product with vit E to encourage the androgen testosterone pathway. I used at first two weeks 1 drop of cortnon on two drops of Tocovit on my finger and then applied on my vulva during my two week progest-e off cycle. I had begun to notice a difference! Increased libido and moistness.

*Then I cycled off for about two days in order to do my normal oral protest-e for two week cycle. WoW did I notice a BIG difference. Dryness returned in just a few days. I abondoned the cortnon “off cycle” and went back on. See below.

*After some research, I found this study about DHEA application on vulva for dryness, etc. They do not know what pathway DHEA will go down, estrodial or testosterone BUT they show great results and of course attribute to the estrodial conversion. However, they are not certain that DHEA as an androgen itself might provide these results. They need more “testing”.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2050052118300465

*On this same hunch from you about encouraging the testosterone pathway, I went “on” cortnon again, BUT as I needed my Progest-e since it was my two week on Cycle, I decided to switch it up and do 10mg line of Progest-e on my finger with 1 drop cortnon and then apply on vulva first thing in the morning on awakening and then later in the morning before lunch one more of the same application. This way I had my Progest-e requirements without sacrificing Cortnon. In essence, I abandoned ORAL application of Progest-e.

*By the end of the first day of this new form of application - back to moistness and increase softness and increased libido. Truly amazing actually. I think you are on to something with this new variety using mct and tocopherols.

*After three days of this new method and into my fifth day of Progest-e cycle with two of those days oral use and then switching to this new method, I think the Progest-e is waaay more effective as well.

I like having the option of using Tocovit and Progest-e to monitor the amount of progesterone. This is a real boon for women. I can only imagine how helpful it would be for full menopausal women!

THANK YOU :):

Soren

Forum Supporter
@haidut

*On a hunch from you, I thought to use this product with vit E to encourage the androgen testosterone pathway. I used at first two weeks 1 drop of cortnon on two drops of Tocovit on my finger and then applied on my vulva during my two week progest-e off cycle. I had begun to notice a difference! Increased libido and moistness.

*Then I cycled off for about two days in order to do my normal oral protest-e for two week cycle. WoW did I notice a BIG difference. Dryness returned in just a few days. I abondoned the cortnon “off cycle” and went back on. See below.

*After some research, I found this study about DHEA application on vulva for dryness, etc. They do not know what pathway DHEA will go down, estrodial or testosterone BUT they show great results and of course attribute to the estrodial conversion. However, they are not certain that DHEA as an androgen itself might provide these results. They need more “testing”.

*On this same hunch from you about encouraging the testosterone pathway, I went “on” cortnon again, BUT as I needed my Progest-e since it was my two week on Cycle, I decided to switch it up and do 10mg line of Progest-e on my finger with 1 drop cortnon and then apply on vulva first thing in the morning on awakening and then later in the morning before lunch one more of the same application. This way I had my Progest-e requirements without sacrificing Cortnon. In essence, I abandoned ORAL application of Progest-e.

*By the end of the first day of this new form of application - back to moistness and increase softness and increased libido. Truly amazing actually. I think you are on to something with this new variety using mct and tocopherols.

*After three days of this new method and into my fifth day of Progest-e cycle with two of those days oral use and then switching to this new method, I think the Progest-e is waaay more effective as well.

I like having the option of using Tocovit and Progest-e to monitor the amount of progesterone. This is a real boon for women. I can only imagine how helpful it would be for full menopausal women!

If you don't mind me asking did you notice any improvements in mood or well-being?

L

lollipop

If you don't mind me asking did you notice any improvements in mood or well-being?
My mood is normally good. I did notice an increase in energy. Overall, happy to have discovered this :):

johnsmith

I would try first a combination of Pansterone and androsterone. Some people reported great effects from CortiNon on its own or also in combination with androsterone.
@Sexypizza I have found these combo's great for pfs. I believe I have even heard Tubzy recommend Progesterone or CortiNon, plus Andro, as being beneficial for pfs, on hackstasis.com

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback! Yes, there are several studies on PubMed about using DHEA for both fertility and mood/sexuality functioning in women. I think they used lower doses, in the 6.5mg-20mg daily. Needless to say, I think 20mg is too much and starts going the estrogen pathway. However, the lower doses (6.5mg) have been shown to favor almost exclusively the androgen pathway in women. Even higher doses go mostly the androgen route for women but they also raise estrogen so just to stay on the safe side I think a daily dose of 10mg DHEA would be the most that should be used.

L

lollipop

Amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback! Yes, there are several studies on PubMed about using DHEA for both fertility and mood/sexuality functioning in women. I think they used lower doses, in the 6.5mg-20mg daily. Needless to say, I think 20mg is too much and starts going the estrogen pathway. However, the lower doses (6.5mg) have been shown to favor almost exclusively the androgen pathway in women. Even higher doses go mostly the androgen route for women but they also raise estrogen so just to stay on the safe side I think a daily dose of 10mg DHEA would be the most that should be used.
Right. I have only used 2 drops of DHEA per day thus far, which is way under 5mg. And it seems to be enough!

Momado965

Personally, I find Pansterone to be much more androgenic and muscle enhancing, while CortiNon to be mostly anti-catabolic and some mental benefits as well. CortiNon shrinks my belly pretty quickly when I am stressed while Pansterone makes me look buff.

So combining stressnon and cortinon can tighten my waist and thicken my muscle???

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So combining stressnon and cortinon can tighten my waist and thicken my muscle???

It may. High levels of those steroids and good thyroid function is what keeps these optimal in young people.

Taotatoes

Started this tonight (taking it for PMDD mainly) but eager to see if it helps with some late 30's age related issues/things I seem to be dealing with lately. Will report back if/as I start to notice any changes. Thanks for the quick shipping, no hiccups with the canpost strike in full swing! @haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Started this tonight (taking it for PMDD mainly) but eager to see if it helps with some late 30's age related issues/things I seem to be dealing with lately. Will report back if/as I start to notice any changes. Thanks for the quick shipping, no hiccups with the canpost strike in full swing! @haidut

Great, thanks! Glad it arrived without issues.

Peatogenic

When stress hormones are lower, it gives the thyroid a break. With better thyroid you are much more efficient with glucose metabolism and do not need to eat as often. Peat spoke of this a few times in his articles. This is why children can go much longer than adults without food (play all day or sleep through the night without waking up from a stress response).

Ive noticed I can go longer between meals. But I also have a larger appetite when I do eat. It's a strange paradox, but feels more correct.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Ive noticed I can go longer between meals. But I also have a larger appetite when I do eat. It's a strange paradox, but feels more correct.

That's usually a good sign, especially if you can go also through the night without waking up to pee or drink/eat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals