Clue To Vaccine Damage Recovery?

tyw

The interpretation in quite a few traditions is of the Spleen as the source of intuition and immunity.

In terms of the Western interpretation, it is mainstream knowledge that the Spleen is the central player in the Lymphatic system and all its associated immune functions.

Memory T cells are also located in the spleen -- Memory B cell - Wikipedia

Here is an overview article about B cells in the spleen -- B Cell Development in the Spleen Takes Place in Discrete Steps and Is Determined by the Quality of B Cell Receptor–Derived Signals

Note that with the discovery of the Lymphatic system in the Brain further validates the traditional knowledge that the Spleen was needed for good brain function -- http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v523/n7560/full/nature14432.html

Note that in TCM, "brain" is synonymous with "kidneys", and thus any tonification of the kidneys is associated with brain function.

Also note that in TCM, hair is always thought of as "excess kidney Jing", or an extension of the brain. In terms of immune-related hair loss (aka: alopecia areata), the link between the Spleen / lymph and hair is clear.

Practically speaking, this just goes to show how much lack of diagnostic ability we have in the real world; "Deficiency in Spleen function" is never a test that occurs in practical western medicine.

Evgenius

Note that in TCM, "brain" is synonymous with "kidneys", and thus any tonification of the kidneys is associated with brain function.

@tyw what are some practical things you think are good in toning the kidneys, except water maybe ?

Herbie

Also note that in TCM, hair is always thought of as "excess kidney Jing", or an extension of the brain.

Tyw, I am curious about the hair being an extension of the brain and specifically head hair. Do you have any further thoughts on if having long hair has other purposes besides protecting the brain and head?

dd99

Thanks, @tyw. I have had alopecia areata for about a decade (it's what started me off the road of standard western diet), but it has never really improved.

I'd be very interested to hear what kinds of things Eastern medicine recommend for areata or for improving sperm function.

tyw

The language used in this realm gets very esoteric though o_O, and the treatment modalities in Traditional Chinese Medicine are not very practical IMO. Neither will this post be practical in any way.

For example, good luck trying to discern exactly what herbs are needed for dealing with your specific case of hair loss based on this uncontrived, but very complicated article -- Treatment of Alopecia with Chinese Herbs

As a general rule of thumb though, when there is pathogenesis in a system, TCM always takes the perspective:

- Purge any causative pathogen
- Tonify / Strengthen any weak tissues
- Balance out the interactions between tissues

There are people here who have fixed their hair simply by eating enough and taking some Thyroid Medicine. For those people, their problem was purely wrt Tonification and Balance. That is, there was an "energy deficit" in the tissues that govern hair growth, and the balance of growth to recycling was weighted toward growth, but with insufficient resources.

SIDENOTE: we should not forget that in terms of Balancing equations, the Thyroid hormones are considered "Catabolic". In fact, all metabolic processes and metabolic stimulators should be considered strictly catabolic, whose sole purpose is to take raw metabolic materials, and break them down to allow for favourable side effects. Growth is a side effect of metabolism, and not integrated into the process.

The only reason I say this is because I have seen many cases where doctors simply go, "your Thyroid is low, I will give you medication", instead of asking, "why is thyroid down-regulated, and what do I need to balance out incoming exogenous thyroid support?"​

Then there are people who fail to see any improvements in hair health despite all the tonification and balancing that they do. It is obviously the case now, that there is either a Pathogen Embedded in the tissues governing hair growth, and this pathogen is stopping hair from resuming growth, or that there is a traumatic injury to major transport systems.

This is where people need to start looking at factors which could be stressing out their hair, instead of trying to overcome the stressor through brute force tonification. Mold, excessive Heavy Metals, Horrible Work Schedule, Compounds in any Hair Care Products you use, sleep habits, etc, etc .... 9 times of 10, I see this to be a case of infection of virus, bacteria, or protozoa.

SIDENOTE: see Dr Randall Tent's videos, and specifically his lectures on skeletal defects and their significant impact on energetics.​

Of course, TCM gets esoteric in terms of the organs that it claims controls hair growth ..... it will say that:
- Hair is excess of the brain
- Kidney Jing tonifies the brain, and thus the hair

And thus, any of the following can lead to hair loss:
- lack of Kidney Jing from upstream organs, either because upstream organs are weak, or there is a pathogen blocking transport
- blockage of transport of energy from Kidney to Hair => this is almost always a problem with a pathogen, or some kind of injury.
img05.gif

image link: The kidneys' relationship with the spleen

Another aside -- one of the doctors that I speak with is convinced that what TCM called "Spleen" actually also refers to what Western medicine calls the adrenal glands. Muscle testing certain Spleen Points also gives one a sense of adrenal health, and it is usually a case in hair loss cases that the adrenals are weak. ie: NOT ENOUGH CORTISOL at the right time. Simple salivary cortisol tests can confirm this (provided the doctor knows to look for this in the first place)

Another aside to @dd99 's point. Sexual energy is supposedly fed by Kidney Jing, and TCM will say that excessive sexual activity can deplete Kidney Jing. Honestly, I don't see this to be a big problem (sick people are often too tired for sex anyway .....)

To @BenjaminBullock 's point, honestly I view hair as an accessory item that only occurs when there is sufficient energy and coordination to grow it out. Hair is akin to peacock feathers IMO, and tends to be one of the first few systems to fail.

dd99

dd99 said:
...or for improving sperm function.
I meant spleen! Autocorrect... With two small kids already, my wife and I don't want my sperm any more functioning!

sladerunner69

The most practical answer would be to perform the same basic actions that allow the cells to begin the regeneration process, improve the metabolism and lower toxins.

Strongbad

The most practical answer would be to perform the same basic actions that allow the cells to begin the regeneration process, improve the metabolism and lower toxins.

But will that be good enough to get rid of infections, though? I agree with tyw that the best way to get rid of pathogens is to purge it first.

I found recently out one of my many infections is in adrenal / kidney system. That explains my thinning hair loss big time. It's the "aha" moment.

tyw

@tyw my issue is constipation what tests can I do to check for bacteria

I don't have any specific recommendation for an issue as unspecific as constipation, and neither do I make any recommendation for personal tests to run.

The medical practitioners I know all use a combination of:

- Genova GI Effects -- Clinician Services | Genova Diagnositcs
- BioHealth Labs GI Screen -- GI Screen with H. Pylori - BioHealth Laboratory

And then interpret and treat accordingly. I think both are practitioner-only tests.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals