Cilantro Neutralizes Vitamin B1 (thiamine) Caused Body Odor

natedawggh

I love B1 but it made me smell bad. Came
out through my sweat even permanently ruined some sheets and pillows. I theorize the smell comes from binding to iron, as many highly offensive odors contain bound iron, and one of the benefits of B1 supplementation is a serious iron binding capacity.

After discovering cilantro also binds iron and trying another course of B1 I tried both together and within 12 hours, despite having a couple hundred mgs of B1 in me, my skin stopped smelling at all. I continue to supplement B1 in moderate doses (100 mg a day) without having any unpleasant odor. I haven't even had to take cilantro every day. Two days apart works too. (I take about a tablespoon of dried cilantro in milk or orange juice once a day. Higher doses work if you're actively chelating iron, though do be careful to get enough sources of copper and other minerals since I suspect it chelates those but at less aggressive rates)

poilochio

Ooh hope this works ...my gf will be soo thankful....biotin and niacinamide make me stink aswell

Pet Peeve

What does the bad smell smell like? Do you smell that bad smell all the time or does it only come out when you haven't showered for a while?

tankasnowgod

out through my sweat even permanently ruined some sheets and pillows. I theorize the smell comes from binding to iron, as many highly offensive odors contain bound iron, and one of the benefits of B1 supplementation is a serious iron binding capacity.

After discovering cilantro also binds iron and trying another course of B1 I tried both together and within 12 hours, despite having a couple hundred mgs of B1 in me, my skin stopped smelling at all. I continue to supplement B1 in moderate doses (100 mg a day) without having any unpleasant odor. I haven't even had to take cilantro every day. Two days apart works too. (I take about a tablespoon of dried cilantro in milk or orange juice once a day. Higher doses work if you're actively chelating iron, though do be careful to get enough sources of copper and other minerals since I suspect it chelates those but at less aggressive rates)

Interesting idea, and I think there might be something to this. I used to have really high iron levels, and lowered them through various means, including phlebotomy, IP6, and diet modifications (more milk and eggs, a little less meat). One of the things I noticed was that when I would sweat, it didn't have as strong or nasty of an odor as it previously had. The same was true of dirty gym clothes. I suspected that the excess iron might also be causing a bacterial excess. The thing that got E.D. Weinberg (who wrote "Exposing the Hidden Dangers of Iron") interested in iron research in the first place was an experiment he ran where iron completely neutralized tetracycline. I didn't realize that B1 had the ability to bind iron.

Although I've also noticed, now that I'm experimenting with higher B1 dosages, that thiamine hcl seems to have a weird odor of it's own. It could be the hcl, but it also might be that B1 just smells weird in general.

Last edited:
What does the bad smell smell like? Do you smell that bad smell all the time or does it only come out when you haven't showered for a while?

yeah i'd like to know this too...I notice I don't smell very good lately...and maybe this is it? I was wondering why...

If the sweat contains iron, then the residue in the sheets should look pink. At least, at some concentration.

I suspected that the excess iron might also be causing a bacterial excess. The thing that got E.D. Weinberg (who wrote "Exposing the Hidden Dangers of Iron") interested in iron research in the first place was an experiment he ran where iron completely neutralized tetracycline.

Yeah, I think most BO comes from bacteria. I have read a couple of Weinberg's papers, so I'm curious to know where does he mention his origin of interest?

tankasnowgod

Yeah, I think most BO comes from bacteria. I have read a couple of Weinberg's papers, so I'm curious to know where does he mention his origin of interest?

He mentions it in the introduction to his book.

RobertJM

From my life experiences I have found that men seem to get issues with BO a lot more than women, generally. Either women are more bothered by keeping themselves smelling nice or men have greater issues with bacteria? I guessing it’s probably the first one....

The BO of a man is generally way more pungent than that of a women. Or am I wrong?

Amazoniac

Eureka! I have finally found a way to safely expose myself to the writings of this guy.

Some people are familiar with luciferase, yet no one is aware of the existence of sathanase, which is a protective enzyme located primarily in the brain. I was able to isolate it in my lab and observe its behavior for the past months. It's very active on brosciencin (formely known as sathanin), it appears to exorcise it out of tissues before it reaches dangerous levels and charnathanin builds up. I tested from infra to supraphysiological levels and unfortunately it is saturable. Once overwhelmed, there is little to be done, you'll feel like having the cure for everything, tick one multifactorial disease after the other when they're solved in your 2-page treatises, hand them out to humanity by compiling in an erotic autobiography, and continue to confuse people online from a moderated bubble.

The explanations offered often approach the absurd, at times these take the form of assertions without notice, yet they don't invalidate the experiences, the reports of the dietary stunts remain valid. In my investigations, I was also able to find that selectivereadin prevents brosciencin from rising, keeping sathanase in check or inactive. I think it's possible to manipulate it consciously.

A subject that's at risk due to being low in selectivereadin:

"I love B1 but it made me smell bad. Came​
out through my sweat even permanently ruined some sheets and pillows. I theorize the smell comes from binding to iron, as many highly offensive odors contain bound iron, and one of the benefits of B1 supplementation is a serious iron binding capacity.​
After discovering cilantro also binds iron and trying another course of B1 I tried both together and within 12 hours, despite having a couple hundred mgs of B1 in me, my skin stopped smelling at all. I continue to supplement B1 in moderate doses (100 mg a day) without having any unpleasant odor. I haven't even had to take cilantro every day. Two days apart works too. (I take about a tablespoon of dried cilantro in milk or orange juice once a day. Higher doses work if you're actively chelating iron, though do be careful to get enough sources of copper and other minerals since I suspect it chelates those but at less aggressive rates)"​

A safer exposure that avoids the interpretations and the brosciencin cascade:

"I love B1 but it made me smell bad. Came​
out through my sweat even permanently ruined some sheets and pillows. I theorize <Ok, here we go.> the smell comes from binding to iron, as many highly offensive odors contain bound iron, <Peaking..> and one of the benefits <Nope.> of B1 supplementation is a serious iron binding capacity.
After discovering cilantro also binds iron and trying another course of B1 I tried both together and within 12 hours, despite having a couple hundred mgs of B1 in me, my skin stopped smelling at all. I continue to supplement B1 in moderate doses (100 mg a day) without having any unpleasant odor. I haven't even had to take cilantro every day. Two days apart works too. (I take about a tablespoon of dried cilantro in milk or orange juice once a day. Higher doses work if you're actively chelating iron, though do be careful to get enough sources of copper and other minerals since I suspect it chelates those but at less aggressive rates)"

Shoutout to Jorge for mentioning 'devil' on another thread and reminding me of this.

Heading on to somehow patent this stuff.

Anyway, this is relevant:
- The molecular basis of thioalcohol production in human body odour

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom