CIA WhistleBlower Susan Lindauer EXPOSES Everything On 9/11

pharaohs/canaanites/mystery religion babylon/romans/baal/templars/kabbalah/vatican/islam/jesuits/court jews/swiss/freemasons/shriners/illuminai/usa/new world order etc.

George Bush told us about the new world order 10 years before on the same date Sept 11/91. Talk about a whistle blower!

Whichway?

Is there a TL;DR version. I’ve seen several of these videos and don’t think I want spend another 90 minutes of my life for what has already come out about 9/11. Anything new, revelatory? Anyone care to summarize?

It dates from 2011, so hardly likely to include anything world-changing. Still, I appreciate the existence of these people who seek the truth and exercise their free speech rights. There is a lot wrong with the official narrative.

Rand56

pharaohs/canaanites/mystery religion babylon/romans/baal/templars/kabbalah/vatican/islam/jesuits/court jews/swiss/freemasons/shriners/illuminai/usa/new world order etc.

George Bush told us about the new world order 10 years before on the same date Sept 11/91. Talk about a whistle blower!

It was actually back on 9/11/90. 11 years prior. 11 is the Master number to these freemason tyrants,and they script out everything using Gematria.

OP
Hugh Johnson

Hugh Johnson

Is there a TL;DR version. I’ve seen several of these videos and don’t think I want spend another 90 minutes of my life for what has already come out about 9/11. Anything new, revelatory? Anyone care to summarize?
CIA asset reveals that Bush admin was informed about planned plane attack, the entire intelligence agency was looking into it, the hijackers were US intelligence assets, and the military tried to destroy her for warning the Bush admin about the planned attack thus denying them plausible deniability. Her boss at the CIA received a 13 million payout after the attacks. Lot's of other stuff, too. She was a CIA asset and intimately involved with the intelligence agenies looking into the planned attack on New York.

ddjd

I still remember George Bush' reaction as he was sitting in a classroom and told the news. Looked like a man who'd just been waiting for confirmation of an event he knew full well was about to happen

Last edited:
I think in the 1990s everyone was waiting for some world-changing event in the new Millennium, so the elite thought they could get away with it. Think of all those documentaries in the Nineties about what would happen after the year 2000, all those Nostradamus predictions and the general X-Files vibe that was about then. But the after-effects of 9/11 weren't as transformational as they intended, there was no complete American dominance of the Middle East or even an invasion of Iran, and now they've missed their chance, as everyone is wise to the Neocons' tricks now. They couldn't get away with the Iraq invasion these days.

all he did was say the words new world order in that, hardly means there is any proof of anything like that.

@mayweatherking LOL good joke buddy.
Not sure if you have hearing problems, but Bush said a lot more than the words new world order in the 1 minute and 51 second video clip.
Why not share your own opinion of who was behind 911 then?

@Rand56 I think there are a few speeches of him talking about the new world order throughout the years. The one in 1990 Bush is wearing a different suit. You are correct with what you said.

Last edited:

burtlancast

CIA asset reveals that Bush admin was informed about planned plane attack, the entire intelligence agency was looking into it, the hijackers were US intelligence assets, and the military tried to destroy her for warning the Bush admin about the planned attack thus denying them plausible deniability. Her boss at the CIA received a 13 million payout after the attacks. Lot's of other stuff, too. She was a CIA asset and intimately involved with the intelligence agenies looking into the planned attack on New York.

Does she offer any hard proofs on any fact she claims ?

If it's simply "believe me on my word/he said-she said", then...

nwo2012

Im sure she is nothing more than another gatekeeper, the "truth" movement is full of those.

tankasnowgod

Didn't Chris Carter basically say all that in the Lone Gunman premiere back in March 2001?

nwo2012

BS. They were Mossad assets, same as the security firm ICTS. This security firm is a known Mossad front. Conveniently handled security in the twin towers, London underground during 7/7 and Brussels airport at the time of that false flag. And their CCTV cameras happen to fail at critical moments.
For whoever said they wouldnt get away with another Iraq nowadays, I say youre wrong. The average sheeple is so gullible, they can have an elephant in the livingroom and the average person would only see it if its reported on the news or stated by "the authorities" or gubernment.

Hazarlar

Anyone have ideas what might have been written into envelopes, in the George Bush Senior funeral?

Last edited:

Peatful

I still remember George Bush' reaction as he was sitting in a classroom and told the news. Looked like a man who'd just been waiting for confirmation of an event he knew full well was about to happen
Do you know what that classrooms lesson words were on 9/11 (as Bush sat there in anticipation)?

kite. hit. steel. plane. must.

Kite hit steel plane must.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals