Chubby Older Dads Are More Attractive To Women, Study Finds

BibleBeliever

I have heard of this recently, women being into the dad bod. I seen some youtube experiments too; joe sixpack vs dad body which do women prefer. They all preferred dad body for relationship, but joe sixpack to fornicate with.
Of course endless reports show that women even in relationships commit infidelity with joe sixpacks anyways.

I think the reasoning is women want a male in a relationship that isn't too attractive, so they don't fear of him cheating, as most women are extremely insecure.

study: middle age male researchers tout studies touting middle age male researchers sexual desirability.

L

lollipop

I think the reasoning is women want a male in a relationship that isn't too attractive, so they don't fear of him cheating, as most women are extremely insecure.
Whoa...sooooo not the case for me. Most 6-pack personalities that I went out with before ended up being boring and narcissistic. I dropped all my “wishes” for looks and began focusing on the man, the inner man, his intelligence and sensitivity to others. And my husband ended up being attractive after all WITH all of the above and more.

Of course before this gets flung back at me for not being the majority, I completely understand that I am one viewpoint only. I simply needed to add in a different voice to this conversation.

Makrosky

Whoa...sooooo not the case for me. Most 6-pack personalities that I went out with before ended up being boring and narcissistic. I dropped all my “wishes” for looks and began focusing on the man, the inner man, his intelligence and sensitivity to others. And my husband ended up being attractive after all WITH all of the above and more.

Of course before this gets flung back at me for not being the majority, I completely understand that I am one viewpoint only. I simply needed to add in a different voice to this conversation.
"6-pack personalities" LOOOOL that made me laugh hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Is that a UK study with UK women? UK women are on the heavier side too. Now, if that study had been conducted in Estonia, Latvia, Serbia, or Montenegro, I feel the women may have a different opinion.

Kyle M

I don't see any study, just an excerpt from a book. Women say all kinds of things, that sense of humor or kindness are the most attractive qualities to them. I happen to go by actions rather than words.

paymanz

Good point by kyle.

And also many young men find chubby older moms attractive!and probably not for relationship, but for sex.

Nonsense. Most women from around 35 to 80 are actually attracted to men who are around 40 years old, are fit and accomplished.

Put this to the test, chubby dads vs male models on tinder.

Haha! These ridiculous studies are just click bait by "journalists" looking to make whatever money they can from advertisers that pay them per hit.
But I'm sure it made some beer belied, middle-aged men out there feel good so hey.

tankasnowgod

But, does he even lift? Or use the word "Bro?"

xiaohua

I like the dad bod and visible muscles/six pack are a turnoff. Even to 'fornicate' with.

This board is full of incels/MRA types with their grossly distorted conceptions of what they think women are like LOL :roll: so ******* boring. @lisaferraro you responded way too politely/apologetically to that misogynistic bull****.