Texon

Our products are for R&D purposes only, not human use. As far as generic metergoline/lisuride - it is hard to say which one is more dopaminergic but metergoline seems less prone to side effects.
So can this be used topically and orally, and if so, do you have an opinion about which method is better? Also, does greater ATP equate to increased NAD, or are they related at all?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Epistrophy

Do you know a product of theirs that contains ATP?
On a side note, either Revlon or L'Oreal also had a blockbuster product with pregnenolone but it was stopped in the 1990s.
Pregnenolone acetate - Wikipedia

I have not seen any products so far in their current line that discloses ATP as an ingredient. Although ATP is listed in their library of ingredients they do use.

It seems companies have shifted far away from biological compounds.

Satellite

Our products are for R&D purposes only, not human use. As far as generic metergoline/lisuride - it is hard to say which one is more dopaminergic but metergoline seems less prone to side effects.

We experimented with Metergoline tonight.
First dose.
Good results.
Will post the rest on Metergoline thread.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Disclaimer:
I give my rat the same stack as an experimental control, then I take whatever I legally can to mimic the experiment or get it from a doctor.
Taking care of my best bud daily built a strong bond, an affinity, so sometimes I interchange “my rat” with “I” because we’re best buds and going through it together.

Satellite

@haidut

How did you insert that disclaimer footer in there automatically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Satellite

Perseus

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, does this have any effect at all when applied to facial hair, or does it only benefit scalp hair?

Neuro Drills

Has anyone tried this product for sports performance? Sprinting or explosive movements in particular? I wondering if ATP energy system would last longer before glycolysis kicks in.

inthedark

I used a bunch of this for the first time yesterday. Mostly topically with a drop or two orally. Today I've noticed a greatly changed sense of time. It seems like there is more time in the day and I have less sense of urgency or time related anxiety. I also seem to be getting things done faster. Weird to say the least, but not unpleasant. Can anyone speculate on why this might be happening?

Philomath

@haidut ,I’m assuming Cardenosine would be beneficial for benign tumors. What is the best method of administration? Topical (on tumor) or oral?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut ,I’m assuming Cardenosine would be beneficial for benign tumors. What is the best method of administration? Topical (on tumor) or oral?

If the tumor is visible/accessible on the surface then I would try rubbing on the skin around it.

Redroad

You can mix Solban and Cardenosine, they should mix well. Not sure who is using it for hair loss. Hopefully, somebody will chime in and share their experience.

So should the mix be half and half ? Also if using a old solban bottle how many sprays for scalp.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So should the mix be half and half ? Also if using a old solban bottle how many sprays for scalp.

There is no pre-set mix ratio. You can make whatever ratio you want. I guess 1:1 would be the simplest to start with. You need as many spray as it would take to cover the spot and make it slightly moist but not to the point that drops start running down.

Kray

Bump. I just wanted to mention that we updated the Cardenosine thread with some new studies/evidence. Recent human trials showed that increasing ATP synthesis in the scalp apparently has highly beneficial effects on hair growth in male androgenic allopecia AKA male pattern baldness (MPB). Thus applying Cardenosine directly on the scalp may be able to replicate those human studies on improving hair growth. The supporting studies on that have been added to the beginning of the original thread, so please take a look when you get a chance.

Haidut- How many drops on scalp for topical application of Cardenosine, and can this be done daily? Haven't picked up from others here that topical appl. produces same stimulating effects as oral, so wondered if the more frequent the better if done topically for purposes of experimenting for hair regrowth.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut- How many drops on scalp for topical application of Cardenosine, and can this be done daily? Haven't picked up from others here that topical appl. produces same stimulating effects as oral, so wondered if the more frequent the better if done topically for purposes of experimenting for hair regrowth.

I think even 5-10 drops topically once daily should be enough to have an effect. Just enough to cover the hairless area without making it soaking wet.

Kray

btw- can anyone here chime in on any noted improvements from using Cardenosine? How long might it take to see noticeable results?

ALThrax

somewhere else you posted that inosine products are anti-norepinphrine that speed up the break of noradrenergic tone.

how would this be pro-dopaminergic.? also what product afffect positiviely dopaminergic tone? that i can buy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals