Hi is it safe to use cardenosine that I have had sitting around for a few months ?
Same question for some of the other products. I just don’t want anything to break down in solution or to eat away at the plastic in the bottle

Satellite

WOW WOW WOW @haidut

This supplement is exactly what I needed!!!!

I take a bunch of supplements, but I can still tell!

I’m super happy rn if you can’t tell LOL.

I am also working out rn and this is such a beauty I am writing in the middle of my workout haha.

I am naturally hypothyroid and had a bike trick accident in my youth and crushed my left nut lol giving me varicocele so hypogonadal too.

Before Peat and this forum I had to take a bunch of legal steroids to feel normal, but now I’ve been able to reduce them by straightening out my thyroid and now this supplement.

That’s a huge because too much would either feminize me or give me lethargy, but any less and I wouldn’t feel normal physically or mentally.

Today I took 40 drops (10 topically and 30 sublingually) upon waking before anything else and instantly felt it.

I gave some to my rat too then a bit later gave it mitolipin and tyromax to see what happens.

The rat got energized but then steady eventually.

I take workout supplements too because I workout daily but with planned rest days and use the idealabs products for general health.

I usually switch up the workout supplements but rn I’m using Steel supps. They’re solid but my body can’t handle all the B vitamins. They put 100% DV in every product except steroids lol.

I have been using the same supp regime for over a month though so I can tell it’s different.

My regime is:

DAILY
440 mg ginkgo biloba vit shoppe brand plnt
1g ginger extract vit shoppe brand plnt
20 drops idealabs mitolipin
Lean xtreme or Steel Alpha or something for E/Cort control
Steel 4 Andro
I give my rat 3 drops Tyromax but increase 1 drop every 2-3 week to test thyroid impact

EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO (not always all)
Idealabs Calcirol
Idealabs K2
Idealabs Androsterone
Idealabs 6-keto p4

WORKOUTS DAILY
Steel Adabolic 1-2 scoops

WORKOUTS SPORADICALLY
Steel Charged AF
1- Andro

ALMOST DAILY FOR SLEEP
Steel Rested AF

My muscles are super pumped AF rn lol but finally my mind is just as pumped!!!!

I could solve a rubix cube in seconds rn haha

Let’s gooooo!!!!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
WOW WOW WOW @haidut

This supplement is exactly what I needed!!!!

I take a bunch of supplements, but I can still tell!

I’m super happy rn if you can’t tell LOL.

I am also working out rn and this is such a beauty I am writing in the middle of my workout haha.

I am naturally hypothyroid and had a bike trick accident in my youth and crushed my left nut lol giving me varicocele so hypogonadal too.

Before Peat and this forum I had to take a bunch of legal steroids to feel normal, but now I’ve been able to reduce them by straightening out my thyroid and now this supplement.

That’s a huge because too much would either feminize me or give me lethargy, but any less and I wouldn’t feel normal physically or mentally.

Today I took 40 drops (10 topically and 30 sublingually) upon waking before anything else and instantly felt it.

I gave some to my rat too then a bit later gave it mitolipin and tyromax to see what happens.

The rat got energized but then steady eventually.

I take workout supplements too because I workout daily but with planned rest days and use the idealabs products for general health.

I usually switch up the workout supplements but rn I’m using Steel supps. They’re solid but my body can’t handle all the B vitamins. They put 100% DV in every product except steroids lol.

I have been using the same supp regime for over a month though so I can tell it’s different.

My regime is:

DAILY
20 drops idealabs mitolipin
Lean xtreme or Steel Alpha or something for E/Cort control
Steel 4 Andro
I give my rat 3 drops Tyromax but increase 1 drop every 2-3 week to test thyroid impact

EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO (not always all)
Idealabs Calcirol
Idealabs K2
Idealabs Androsterone
Idealabs 6-keto p4

WORKOUTS DAILY
Steel Adabolic 1-2 scoops

WORKOUTS SPORADICALLY
Steel Charged AF
1- Andro

ALMOST DAILY FOR SLEEP
Steel Rested AF

My muscles are super pumped AF rn lol but finally my mind is just as pumped!!!!

I could solve a rubix cube in seconds rn haha

Let’s gooooo!!!!

Lol, awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! So, Cardenosine makes the steroids you use less feminizing? I wonder if it inhibits aromatase somehow...

Lol, awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! So, Cardenosine makes the steroids you use less feminizing? I wonder if it inhibits aromatase somehow...
Would you think it’s safe to use cardenosine and other idealabs products that have been sitting around. At room temperature for six months?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you think it’s safe to use cardenosine and other idealabs products that have been sitting around. At room temperature for six months?

FDA says liquid products can be advertised with shelf life up to 12 months. We don't really sell anything that spoils, except possibly Energin, so others should be fine even after 6 months.

FDA says liquid products can be advertised with shelf life up to 12 months. We don't really sell anything that spoils, except possibly Energin, so others should be fine even after 6 months.
That’s interesting, maybe I should chuck my energin. I was more wondering about the alcohol and plastic. Does the energin spoil Bc b vitamins in particular are prone to decomposition ? I’ve heard that most drugs don’t have toxic byproducts and have only heard of trouble with expired tetracycline

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That’s interesting, maybe I should chuck my energin. I was more wondering about the alcohol and plastic. Does the energin spoil Bc b vitamins in particular are prone to decomposition ? I’ve heard that most drugs don’t have toxic byproducts and have only heard of trouble with expired tetracycline

I think B2 may degrade over time but I have not seen anything showing any of the B vitamins have toxic byproducts.

Is Cardenosine good for muscle growth or have any effect? ..Or is this my imagination, I've been applying it recently on my rat.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is Cardenosine good for muscle growth or have any effect? ..Or is this my imagination, I've been applying it recently on my rat.

The human studies in the original post showed positive effects. So, I don't think it is just your imagination.

Satellite

Yes, I would assume so, dopamine tends to boost my masculinity and mental clarity.
That was my very first dose of Cardenosine though.

I didn't workout this past week, but I have been using it with my preworkout anyhow to test it.
I take preworkout instead of coffee and for no more than 4 days in a row.
However, I am probably going to discontinue the caffeine usage.
I am still trying to figure out my brain chemistry.
IDK if it was the 200% DV vit Bs I was taking for a week straight or what, but I started getting muscle twitches and being zoned out.
Signs of serotonin.
Possibly dehydration and being underfed too as stimulants crush my appetite.

Cardenosine helps smooth me out when stimulated on the preworkout though.
And the Steel Rested AF really helps with the dopamine and blood flow.
TMI but sometimes I wake up to go to the bathroom with a hard on, and fall back asleep with one.
Who knows how long it is like that during my sleep lol cause I have woken up twice and had one each time.

So all in all your theory of pro-dopamine, pro-androgen, low E, regulated Cort is working great for me, just trying to figure out what supps work best for me.
About an hour ago I took 4 drops Calcirol, 5 drops Androsterone, 5 drops 6-Keto P4, and 4 drops Kuinone.
I am feeling amazing!
The stimulation I get from this is far better than caffeine.
I am not sure why though, still figuring it out, because caffeine does have some positive masculinization effects on me.
It is just that anymore that 2-4 days in a row and I feel burnt out, maybe I am just underfed, but I dislike using caffeine for mental clarity.

Caffeine gives me energy but like zoned out on auto pilot, not mental agility, so not the best for learning IMO, decent for memory recall though.
For mental agility, I like your product Panquinone, that really got me nice.
I also have good agility right now on my night cocktail, but the thing with hormones is my GABA gets too high, killing my mental edge.

I am trying to find a balancing act.
You mentioned in my panquinone post that things don't work so good if thyroid isn't working properly.
So I am changing my approach.
I was doing it backwards, cause I didn't know.
I noticed steroids made me feel normal, but as I said it was hard to find the perfect dosage.
Too much of some and my GABA got too high, too much of others and I feminized.
But they boosted my metabolism, making me feel better.
My HR is usually < 60 bpm and my temps are usually < 97 degrees.

So my new plan is to fix my mitochondria > thryoid > steroids
Hopefully my dopamine will take over then too
Addressing my mitochondria and thyroid is becoming a game changer and could eliminate the need for stimulants and improve steroid usage
Idealabs Androsterone I will take for the rest of my life because well the ladies crave it lol

When this routine ends, I want to try the following:

DAILY
20-40 drops Idealabs Mitolipin
Thor's Hammer for E/Cort control and androgen receptor boost/estrogen receptor blocking
Lean Xtreme (maybe) <-- this works really good for me for cort control without making me tired etc., great for memory too
I give my rat 3 drops Tyromax but increase 1 drop every 2-3 weeks to test thyroid impact
100-200 mcg of T2
4 drops Idealabs Calcirol
4 drops Idealabs K2
4-10 drops Idealabs Androsterone
4-10 drops Idealabs 6-keto p4
Panquinone

WORKOUTS DAILY
Battle Mead to improve insulin sensitivity

AS NEEDED FOR SLEEP
Steel Rested AF

Kray

The human studies in the original post showed positive effects. So, I don't think it is just your imagination.

Forgive me if this was asked about elsewhere, but does succinic acid have the same effects as succinate, which is sold as a form of dry Vitamin E?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Forgive me if this was asked about elsewhere, but does succinic acid have the same effects as succinate, which is sold as a form of dry Vitamin E?

Succinic acid and succinate are the same chemical basically. Vitamin E succinate is the succinate ester of...well...vitamin E, so it contains succinic acid and vitamin E. The effects of tocopheryl succinate are not the same as plain succinate due to the extra vitamin E present.

Kray

Succinic acid and succinate are the same chemical basically. Vitamin E succinate is the succinate ester of...well...vitamin E, so it contains succinic acid and vitamin E. The effects of tocopheryl succinate are not the same as plain succinate due to the extra vitamin E present.

Thanks for clarifying. I realize this doesn't belong here, but would you ever consider offering a Vitamin E succinate, given known benefits of succinic acid? Have heard good things about it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for clarifying. I realize this doesn't belong here, but would you ever consider offering a Vitamin E succinate, given known benefits of succinic acid? Have heard good things about it.

There is no need considering you can take vitamin E and succinate separately. When ingested, tocopheryl succinate breaks down into these 2 compounds.

Kray

There is no need considering you can take vitamin E and succinate separately. When ingested, tocopheryl succinate breaks down into these 2 compounds.

Makes sense. Just curious if one took this form of vitamin E and didn't take Cardenosine, you're at least getting some of succinate benefits.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Makes sense. Just curious if one took this form of vitamin E and didn't take Cardenosine, you're at least getting some of succinate benefits.

I would say yes, as you will be getting succinate from the hydrolysis of the tocopheryl succinate.

Satellite

Yes, I would assume so, dopamine tends to boost my masculinity and mental clarity.
That was my very first dose of Cardenosine though.

I didn't workout this past week, but I have been using it with my preworkout anyhow to test it.
I take preworkout instead of coffee and for no more than 4 days in a row.
However, I am probably going to discontinue the caffeine usage.
I am still trying to figure out my brain chemistry.
IDK if it was the 200% DV vit Bs I was taking for a week straight or what, but I started getting muscle twitches and being zoned out.
Signs of serotonin.
Possibly dehydration and being underfed too as stimulants crush my appetite.

Cardenosine helps smooth me out when stimulated on the preworkout though.
And the Steel Rested AF really helps with the dopamine and blood flow.
TMI but sometimes I wake up to go to the bathroom with a hard on, and fall back asleep with one.
Who knows how long it is like that during my sleep lol cause I have woken up twice and had one each time.

So all in all your theory of pro-dopamine, pro-androgen, low E, regulated Cort is working great for me, just trying to figure out what supps work best for me.
About an hour ago I took 4 drops Calcirol, 5 drops Androsterone, 5 drops 6-Keto P4, and 4 drops Kuinone.
I am feeling amazing!
The stimulation I get from this is far better than caffeine.
I am not sure why though, still figuring it out, because caffeine does have some positive masculinization effects on me.
It is just that anymore that 2-4 days in a row and I feel burnt out, maybe I am just underfed, but I dislike using caffeine for mental clarity.

Caffeine gives me energy but like zoned out on auto pilot, not mental agility, so not the best for learning IMO, decent for memory recall though.
For mental agility, I like your product Panquinone, that really got me nice.
I also have good agility right now on my night cocktail, but the thing with hormones is my GABA gets too high, killing my mental edge.

I am trying to find a balancing act.
You mentioned in my panquinone post that things don't work so good if thyroid isn't working properly.
So I am changing my approach.
I was doing it backwards, cause I didn't know.
I noticed steroids made me feel normal, but as I said it was hard to find the perfect dosage.
Too much of some and my GABA got too high, too much of others and I feminized.
But they boosted my metabolism, making me feel better.
My HR is usually < 60 bpm and my temps are usually < 97 degrees.

So my new plan is to fix my mitochondria > thryoid > steroids
Hopefully my dopamine will take over then too
Addressing my mitochondria and thyroid is becoming a game changer and could eliminate the need for stimulants and improve steroid usage
Idealabs Androsterone I will take for the rest of my life because well the ladies crave it lol

When this routine ends, I want to try the following:

DAILY
20-40 drops Idealabs Mitolipin
Thor's Hammer for E/Cort control and androgen receptor boost/estrogen receptor blocking
Lean Xtreme (maybe) <-- this works really good for me for cort control without making me tired etc., great for memory too
I give my rat 3 drops Tyromax but increase 1 drop every 2-3 weeks to test thyroid impact
100-200 mcg of T2
4 drops Idealabs Calcirol
4 drops Idealabs K2
4-10 drops Idealabs Androsterone
4-10 drops Idealabs 6-keto p4
Panquinone

WORKOUTS DAILY
Battle Mead to improve insulin sensitivity

AS NEEDED FOR SLEEP
Steel Rested AF

@haidut

I would like to replace the Lean Xtreme (memory) and possibly the Rested AF (L-Dopa) with Metergoline or Lisuride.
IYO which one do you think would go well with my stack?
I want to improve memory, sleep, and dopamine levels.
Oh I am also taking Cardenosine.
Oops I am taking 2-4 drops Androsterone, not 4-10! :flushed:

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I would like to replace the Lean Xtreme (memory) and possibly the Rested AF (L-Dopa) with Metergoline or Lisuride.
IYO which one do you think would go well with my stack?
I want to improve memory, sleep, and dopamine levels.
Oh I am also taking Cardenosine.
Oops I am taking 2-4 drops Androsterone, not 4-10! :flushed:

Our products are for R&D purposes only, not human use. As far as generic metergoline/lisuride - it is hard to say which one is more dopaminergic but metergoline seems less prone to side effects.

Satellite

Our products are for R&D purposes only, not human use. As far as generic metergoline/lisuride - it is hard to say which one is more dopaminergic but metergoline seems less prone to side effects.

To clarify, I give my rat the same stack as an experimental control, then I take whatever I legally can to mimic the experiment or get it from a doctor.

Sometimes I interchange “my rat” with “I” because we’re best buds and going through it together. Taking care of my best bud daily built a strong bond, an affinity.

I may have to start putting that as a recurring disclaimer on my posts because as I said sometimes I don’t explain it properly.

Ok I will try Metergoline first. Maybe get a second rat to do a side by side experiment with Lisuride.

Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals