CAPILIA LONGA For Hair Growth (derived From Turmeric)

the skins own steroidogenisis, when disturbed by shifted enzymatic expression that result in lowered aromatase activity will via 5AR convert T into DHT instead of estrogens.
What do you mean it’s a symptom? Are you saying the DHT has no effect?

My experience comes from topical use of coconut going straight into the blood stream, I’m not sure it’s effects taken orally

Arrade

the skins own steroidogenisis, when disturbed by shifted enzymatic expression that result in lowered aromatase activity will via 5AR convert T into DHT instead of estrogens.
So fibrosis isn’t a part of baldness?

berson1.jpg

Arrade

You didn’t answer my question at al.
have you reversed your hairloss @General Orange ? You think pufa is the cause of hairloss then? From weak metabolism?

The picture shows the path of T conversion on the skin. it go's two ways via 5AR and aromatase. If one of them is relative out of balance. problems occur at maintaining healthy environment.

Arrade

I wish. I'm thinned AF
It sure is a big deal in it.
Yes I think pufa could be the progenitor of inflammation which is a key in hairloss.
Frankly I’m not trying to shut anyone down I’m just running their ideas against my own theories

Arrade

The picture shows the path of T conversion on the skin. it go's two ways via 5AR and aromatase. If one of them is relative out of balance. problems occur at maintaining healthy environment.
Interesting.
Perhaps then the S eqoul in the Brotzu lotion will aid in its balance (I only say this because I heard it may come out in October) good to know

Minoxidil can disturb the scalp skin. and Ive read there are anti-cancer drug that can stimulate epidermal cell into a hair follicle cell.

[edit] no thats not right. Minoxidil can be used to activate cells to form hairfollicles in a already perforated or disturbed scalp. and then some weird drugs do some more inhibiting of some receptors.

her is a patent that make claims like that: click
Methods for generating new hair folicles, treating baldness, and hair removal

Last edited:

GAF

The "Men's Secret Weapon" has arrived. Included are pics. Interesting that there is no ingredient list in the box or on the spray bottles.

I did one application on beard and scalp. The instructions in a messenger scan link say to use the roller once or twice a week.

Any application suggestions are welcome.
20180911_181817.jpg
20180911_181903.jpg

20180911_181259.jpg

Now that I own the Secret Weapon, I feel invincible.

hotlovedrama

The "Men's Secret Weapon" has arrived. Included are pics. Interesting that there is no ingredient list in the box or on the spray bottles.

I did one application on beard and scalp. The instructions in a messenger scan link say to use the roller once or twice a week.

Any application suggestions are welcome.View attachment 10656 View attachment 10657
View attachment 10655
Now that I own the Secret Weapon, I feel invincible.

I got the beard serum alone. The ingredients are on the box, I'll post them later.

Since capilia longa is derived from turmeric I'm not sure it will be effective for the beard. Isnt turmeric a dht blocker ? (So not good for beard hairs ?)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals