Can Young Men (age Between 18-30) Benefit From Taking Pregnenolone, If Their Metabolism Is Good?

Wolf

It helps to perform better and progressively getting stronger. Thats the most important part in getting gains along side with a slight caloric surplus. As long as your cortisol doesn't stay elevated or even rise after training everything is fine. Lowering cortisol in the evening has its advantages and is favourable (so you can reap its anti-catabolic benefits), but definitely not during the day when you have to do physical labour or training.
+1, keeping my cortisol low all the time makes me lethargic/sleepy and I put on fatty mass while taking 5 mg sublingual dhea/preg before sleeping knocks me on my ****. Side note: Transdermal scrotal application actually seems to have a more "balanced" effect and calms me without being overly strong. The secondary androgenic effects are cool and all, but the clarity and calmness are king.

bromuda

I got my pansterone-bottle recently, I took with estroban so can't really attribute to what made the effect. I suspect I'm highly deficient in Vit D (I live in Sweden) so just the vit d in estroban might make a difference. I'm 24 and I'm fairly lean and muscular already with quite high libido. I took 2 drops of pansterone and felt a very noticeable calming effect. Does anyone know if DHEA acts as a pheromone cos I got a few ioi's (indications of interest) from the women around when I went out to eat.

Runenight201

I got my pansterone-bottle recently, I took with estroban so can't really attribute to what made the effect. I suspect I'm highly deficient in Vit D (I live in Sweden) so just the vit d in estroban might make a difference. I'm 24 and I'm fairly lean and muscular already with quite high libido. I took 2 drops of pansterone and felt a very noticeable calming effect. Does anyone know if DHEA acts as a pheromone cos I got a few ioi's (indications of interest) from the women around when I went out to eat.

I doubt it would be more powerful than a properly scented cologne, especially at 2 drops. Should of grabbed those stress-free, vitamin D-rooping balls by your hand and capitalized on the situation.

bromuda

I doubt it would be more powerful than a properly scented cologne, especially at 2 drops. Should of grabbed those stress-free, vitamin D-rooping balls by your hand and capitalized on the situation.
Hm will have to investigate further, I know there are certain pheromone blends that have DHEA and androsterone, ladies be going primal when they smell it :D

Brandin

It helps to perform better and progressively getting stronger. Thats the most important part in getting gains along side with a slight caloric surplus. As long as your cortisol doesn't stay elevated or even rise after training everything is fine. Lowering cortisol in the evening has its advantages and is favourable (so you can reap its anti-catabolic benefits), but definitely not during the day when you have to do physical labour or training.

Well if we are talking about muscle growth specifically then stress will lower atp production and therefore lower force output. This leads to less muscle growth since less force is generated. Cortisol will only be needed during workouts for people that already have absolutely crashed metabolism or dont eat any carbs. Stress does everything opposite in the body from muscle growth.

mgrabs

So I've been taking 25mg or preg everyday for a few days now and it seems to be making me shed pretty bad. Is this normal? Any ideas?
did the hair shed ever stop? i know this is years ago but just curious. i am shedding as well

japanesedude

DHEA make me feel like teenager once again.It's ability to increase the sense of well being is amazing.

mgrabs

If you don't take any supplements that supposed to lower estrogen and cortisol,I'd say yes.
DHEA can easily be converted to estrogen under stress even if you take just few miligrams.
So a higher dose of pregnenolone with it may help?