Can Vitamin K/Aspirin Cause Symptoms Similar To Osteopetrosis?

OP
R

Ron J

v

vitamin k prevents osteoporosis. never heard aspirin causing that but not sure
I'm not referring to osteoporosis. The condition is actually the opposite, although not favorable due to brittle bones, increased pressure on nerves, bone marrow narrowing, blindness, deafness etc. It's all in the link.

x-ray peat

I'm not referring to osteoporosis. The condition is actually the opposite, although not favorable due to brittle bones, increased pressure on nerves, bone marrow narrowing, blindness, deafness etc. It's all in the link.
makes more sense but afaik/read it looks like a rare genetic disease. I wouldn't think k/aspirin would cause this. but I have no idea.

OP
R

Ron J

@haidut
Given vitamin K's and aspirin's effect on osteoblasts/osteoclasts, is it possible that symptoms usually associated with osteopetrosis may develop?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Given vitamin K's and aspirin's effect on osteoblasts/osteoclasts, is it possible that symptoms usually associated with osteopetrosis may develop?

Never heard of that happening. As far as I know only people with very high CO2 levels get this condition, so unless you measured CO2 and it was very high I don't think you have to worry about it. It is a very rare condition.

OP
R

Ron J

Never heard of that happening. As far as I know only people with very high CO2 levels get this condition, so unless you measured CO2 and it was very high I don't think you have to worry about it. It is a very rare condition.
Alright. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals