GAF

I rub it in starting with temples and three drops spread across forehead easily.

I decided it is dumb to rub anything on bald head to make hair grow because lack of hair is a blood flow issue so anything you rub up there goes nowhere.

The problem is a blocked/narrowed temporal artery sysyem. Restore that. Restore hair.

I would like to ask haidut if the amount of ethanol per drop can be reduced to avoid the problem I mentioned earlier concerning forehead application or maybe I should rotate between neck and forehead and see if positive results are maintained.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Oh that is very interesting, that's not like the oil vitamin D supplements. Do you think it's fully absorbed in that minute it takes to dry?

Since the actual effects take about 10min-15min to feel, at least with the steroid supplements, I'd say it takes longer to get absorbed but at least it won't rub off and clothing can be put on that portion of the body.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I rub it in starting with temples and three drops spread across forehead easily.

I decided it is dumb to rub anything on bald head to make hair grow because lack of hair is a blood flow issue so anything you rub up there goes nowhere.

The problem is a blocked/narrowed temporal artery sysyem. Restore that. Restore hair.

I would like to ask haidut if the amount of ethanol per drop can be reduced to avoid the problem I mentioned earlier concerning forehead application or maybe I should rotate between neck and forehead and see if positive results are maintained.

It can be reduced but it is not that much to start with (depending on how much is applied).

raypeatclips

Since the actual effects take about 10min-15min to feel, at least with the steroid supplements, I'd say it takes longer to get absorbed but at least it won't rub off and clothing can be put on that portion of the body.

Fascinating, looking forward to trying it! I remember once feeling "pumped" after 4 drops retinil on my feet about 15 minutes after taking, and the same the next day, but I thought 15 minutes would be too quick for it to be retinil so shrugged it off.

RobertJM

Just bought this. Gonna be doing my own version of estroban (equivalent dosages). Retinil, difibron, kuinone and calcirol. It's been expensive assembling all of these kingpins together, but hopefully they should all last quite a while at the 'estroban dosage protocol'.

Difibron, retinil and calcirol each morning. Kuinone always last thing at night (sedative and sleep promoting).

Supreme health, here I come.

A.R

Just bought this. Gonna be doing my own version of estroban (equivalent dosages). Retinil, difibron, kuinone and calcirol. It's been expensive assembling all of these kingpins together, but hopefully they should all last quite a while at the 'estroban dosage protocol'.

Difibron, retinil and calcirol each morning. Kuinone always last thing at night (sedative and sleep promoting).

Supreme health, here I come.
Maybe you could make a personal thread to log your progress

aquaman

Thorne Vitamin D is same price for 2.5 times the quantity of Vitamin D (600,000 IU vs 240,000 iu)

I do like Haidut supplements and take some regularly, but with ones like these offering simple, readily available single substance for 2-4x the price (like this, progesterone, etc), they don't make sense.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thorne Vitamin D is same price for 2.5 times the quantity of Vitamin D (600,000 IU vs 240,000 iu)

I do like Haidut supplements and take some regularly, but with ones like these offering simple, readily available single substance for 2-4x the price (like this, progesterone, etc), they don't make sense.

Try Thorne's and Calcirol topically at the same dose and check your blood levels 2 weeks later, after each product was used on its own. It is not about the amount you buy for certain money, it is how effective that amount you bought is. If oil-dissolved vitamin D has only 20% absorption you are getting the equivalent of 150,000 IU from those 600,000 IU you bought.

moriwatzi

Try Thorne's and Calcirol topically at the same dose and check your blood levels 2 weeks later, after each product was used on its own. It is not about the amount you buy for certain money, it is how effective that amount you bought is. If oil-dissolved vitamin D has only 20% absorption you are getting the equivalent of 150,000 IU from those 600,000 IU you bought.

And oil formulations are such a Mess even if you just want 8k equivalent you Need 40 Drops and will find your Cloth ruined in worst Case as happened to 2 Shirts of mine

GeoX

How would you describe Calcirol's distinctive scent?

I just purchased a bottle and would like to verify that I received the right contents. I used 3-4 drops topically (daily, for the past two days) and did not have a good reaction - dizzy, not able to concentrate, weak feeling, minor initial ear ringing, and some color drained from my face. Never had this reaction before with oral or topical vitamin D, at even higher dosage during prolonged winter use. And I've had an excellent response to EstroBan, TocoVit, Energin, SolBan and MelaNon.

Suggestions? Thanks...

Last edited:

Vinero

I just purchased a bottle and would like to verify that I received the right contents. I used 3-4 drops topically (daily, for the past two days) and did not have a good reaction - dizzy, not able to concentrate, weak feeling, minor initial ear ringing, and some color drained from my face. Never had this reaction before with oral or topical vitamin D, at even higher dosage during prolonged winter use. And I've had an excellent response to EstroBan, TocoVit, Energin, SolBan and MelaNon.

Suggestions? Thanks...
Try adding Vitamin A and K.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Suggestions? Thanks...

I get the same reaction when I use higher dose vitamin D on its own. For me, vitamin D works best only in combination with K and when taken with calcium. But it is indeed vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) that the bottle contains.

Fetch

I notice a difference between the first batch and my most recent. The first batch was odorless and slightly blue and the new batch is clear with a slightly sweet smell to it. My wife noticed the same thing without me mentioning it to her. I have not had any negative reactions to either just curious what the difference is.

I am slightly Vitamin D deficient and will be doing bloods in a couple months I'll post results. I am useing 20 drops a day topically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I notice a difference between the first batch and my most recent. The first batch was odorless and slightly blue and the new batch is clear with a slightly sweet smell to it. My wife noticed the same thing without me mentioning it to her. I have not had any negative reactions to either just curious what the difference is.

I am slightly Vitamin D deficient and will be doing bloods in a couple months I'll post results. I am useing 20 drops a day topically.

Some batches of our product have a tiny amount of D-limonene added as a transdermal enhancer. Depending on what people report in terms of changed in vitamin D levels, we may keep it if it seems helpful or remove it if it does not add much to effectiveness.

Amazoniac

Shaman, this might interest you a lot:
Use of Vitamin D in Clinical Practice (John Cannell is one of the authors)
"Although the liver initially metabolizes vitamin D, liver disease is not a contraindication to treatment of deficiency. The liver conserves the ability to hydroxylate vitamin D despite advanced liver disease.[95]"

__
@Travis - You were schooling me the other day on the pejorative connotation that the word 'alternative' carries. Apparently the popular journal above (altmedrev.com) heard your request and added this message to their new website:

"Alternative Medicine is no longer alternative
Foundational Medicine Review is dedicated to investigating the most significant scientific advancements and studies in modern molecular nutrient delivery and research. Our articles explore new discoveries that support the importance of the human microbiome as a healing catalyst for neurological and gastrointestinal conditions."

Now the reviews ain't for free.
__
I respect you both regardless of your smell.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals