Caffeine+Aspirin+Sugar Cured Both Anxiety And ADD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date

Mauritio

so high did this go for yoi guys ? anyone figured this out ??
currently trying this out . had a similar thing going on. but couldnt reproduce it. im trying caffeine, aspirin, b vtamins, taurine and sugar . already feel better . i hve had the feeling of high prolactin and low dopamin before ...

jet9

Any update on that?

Looking for substainable ways to combat ADHD, improve focus/concentration.

InChristAlone

Problem is trying to keep that state. You could say that's how an addict is made. Always looking for that same feeling again. Receptors get changed and then you need more of it. This is particularly true of caffeine. Increase the dose and you get the focus but if you keep the amount the same you might be the same level or worse! Because the effect always wears off and you might go down lower than you were normally.

Mauritio

Any update on that?

Looking for substainable ways to combat ADHD, improve focus/concentration.

yes ! it does work . you can feel the dopamin rush within 20 minutes . caffeine, aspirin, b vtamins, taurine and sugar is a great combo . @haidut is there a possibilty that you experience sth like a serotonin rebound effect? cause this is what it feels like for after about 6 hours when the effect wears of ...

Mauritio

Problem is trying to keep that state. You could say that's how an addict is made. Always looking for that same feeling again. Receptors get changed and then you need more of it. This is particularly true of caffeine. Increase the dose and you get the focus but if you keep the amount the same you might be the same level or worse! Because the effect always wears off and you might go down lower than you were normally.
it depends on how often you use those substances . i think you should be fine if you take them 2-3 times a week . you could also alternate them with guarana for example. another way to get more dopamin is to stop fapping . thats my experience at least .

haidut

Forum Supporter
yes ! it does work . you can feel the dopamin rush within 20 minutes . caffeine, aspirin, b vtamins, taurine and sugar is a great combo . @haidut is there a possibilty that you experience sth like a serotonin rebound effect? cause this is what it feels like for after about 6 hours when the effect wears of ...

I don't think there is a serotonin rebound effect but it has been shown that even a single caffeine dose increases metabolism by 6%-12% for more than 24 hours. So, unless your calorie intake continues to match the increased energetic requirements you could get a stress response later on if glycogen gets depleted.

Mauritio

I don't think there is a serotonin rebound effect but it has been shown that even a single caffeine dose increases metabolism by 6%-12% for more than 24 hours. So, unless your calorie intake continues to match the increased energetic requirements you could get a stress response later on if glycogen gets depleted.
got it . guess that was what happend ...

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Matches the content of Red Bull drink + aspirin . Did anyone try diluting a tablet of aspirin in Red Bull?

"Red Bull drink + aspirin"

Yeah I'm OP of thread and I took aspirin this morning and drank a small redbull after lunch.

Once agian a strong booming voice, seems really related to dopamine.

Caffeine+taurine+aspirin+b6 seems to be just enough to cause dopamine surge not found in any of the things on there own.

I will also try creatine with it tomorrow.

BTD

I know this thread is 3+ months old, but I stumbled upon it. I drank an 8.4oz Redbull and a Bang energy drink (between the two, 380mg caffeine) with a 325mg tablet of aspirin and feel great this morning. I'm sure it would be better with/after a meal with all that caffeine, but I do feel amazing right now. Very high functioning and social this morning. Just wanted to make note of it. How have you been, @Amarsh213? Any more experiences with this? I have a very high caffeine tolerance, so I wonder if it's the B vitamins, niacinamide, taurine and aspirin having positive effects along with the bit of sugar from the Redbull?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals