Brand New Ray Peat-inspired Skincare Product Now Available!

morgan#1

Beats me as far as exactitudes go. I do what I think is enough MB to make a difference on my body from studies I’ve been introduced to, and I add vitamin c until (duh!) the MB is clear. I use the hylaronic acid and I like it, because it makes it thicker and not too watery. And the others I use because I’ve read that they’re good for my face (and I hope they’re all peat-approved. Seriously, because I ingest a pinch of the supplements .:wacky: Sorry I couldn’t help you with that. The galactomyces is a Korean product made by corsrx. But it’s 95 percent galactomyces, so I’m sure other companies make the product. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: The Secret to Smoother Skin?
I use a little of that because it’s the right consistency. I use 1/2 that amount of water. And 1/2 that amount of thin aloe. And I forgot to mention this other Japanese thing that I add to it, it makes my face look sheen-like. I do use another Korean centella asiatica cream at the end after the saturated fats. I wait a while in between each step. Wow I never knew I was this much maintenance, :wtf:but I enjoy it.

FYI: I went on the site and it is very beautiful and not too cluttery (not a word, but you get the gist). Also very user friendly!

Ania

Beats me as far as exactitudes go. I do what I think is enough MB to make a difference on my body from studies I’ve been introduced to, and I add vitamin c until (duh!) the MB is clear. I use the hylaronic acid and I like it, because it makes it thicker and not too watery. And the others I use because I’ve read that they’re good for my face (and I hope they’re all peat-approved. Seriously, because I ingest a pinch of the supplements .:wacky: Sorry I couldn’t help you with that. The galactomyces is a Korean product made by corsrx. But it’s 95 percent galactomyces, so I’m sure other companies make the product. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate: The Secret to Smoother Skin?
I use a little of that because it’s the right consistency. I use 1/2 that amount of water. And 1/2 that amount of thin aloe. And I forgot to mention this other Japanese thing that I add to it, it makes my face look sheen-like. I do use another Korean centella asiatica cream at the end after the saturated fats. I wait a while in between each step. Wow I never knew I was this much maintenance, :wtf:but I enjoy it.

FYI: I went on the site and it is very beautiful and not too cluttery (not a word, but you get the gist). Also very user friendly!
Doesnt

Doesn' MB loose its potency when discoloured?

morgan#1

Hi Ania,
If it does I don’t know. I’m just going by the info that haidut gave me. I didn’t look any further than that. Assumptions, or maybe just laziness, I do take some orally. I’m just giving info. on my serums. I thought it would help; it’s definitely made my skin thicker and tighter, well I’m eating a shitload more of good metabolic food. Not telling anyone to do what I do. But thx for info. And where did you find that study? I would be interested in that. I guess I should be happy that I take a bit orally.

OP
V

visviva

Thanks of much for your lovely comment about the site - it took quite a long time to make, so I am really glad you like it. I am going to look into the MB and vitamin C combo further, as I think a white skin cream will be preferable to a blue one for most people! So thank you for that. Also, there's nothing wrong with being a little high maintenance, if you enjoy making products and having a daily beauty ritual, it probably has some anti stress benefits as well! :)

Ania

Hi morgan#1,
Here is where I found the study Publications – Cao Lab.
You inspired me to mix more things together. Thank you. Where did you ask Haidut about MB vit C combo. I don't think he looks into this thread, but I would like to know whether MB does its job after decolouring, or is it just a waste of material. Maybe we could go back to that thread for further explanation.

Visviva
I cant wait to get your product. I will report back with the results.

morgan#1

Hi Ania,
In a PM, it wasn’t necessarily related to that issue. I asked as an aside that I wish I could use it on my face. And he said vitamin C would make it clear. I don’t want to put Haidut on the spot, because he was just answering my query. I don’t even know if he is that interested in this. He was just “solving” my problem. I will look at your link, I know that now there are relatively a lot of mb around in skin care lines, it seems to be the hot topic. So I assumed it was potent topically. Just look at the studies on pubmed and the combo (or other legit studies), leucomethylene blue, I was doing that earlier and I got busy...work in progress, investigation wise.

Last edited:
OP
V

visviva

Hi morgan#1,
Here is where I found the study Publications – Cao Lab.
You inspired me to mix more things together. Thank you. Where did you ask Haidut about MB vit C combo. I don't think he looks into this thread, but I would like to know whether MB does its job after decolouring, or is it just a waste of material. Maybe we could go back to that thread for further explanation.

Visviva
I cant wait to get your product. I will report back with the results.
Thank you! It should arrive very soon. I am looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Ania

Hi visviva,
I received your product 4 days ago and I've been using it since. It is too early to say much about it, but I like the bottle, the smell and consistency. I apply it as the last product during my evening routine. So far so good. Definitely no adverse ffects. No allergic reactions. I will update after some time

OP
V

visviva

Hi visviva,
I received your product 4 days ago and I've been using it since. It is too early to say much about it, but I like the bottle, the smell and consistency. I apply it as the last product during my evening routine. So far so good. Definitely no adverse ffects. No allergic reactions. I will update after some time
Oh excellent, I'm glad your first impressions are good and no allergic reactions! Thank you - look forward to hearing more later about how it goes for you. x

L

lollipop

Hi visviva,
+1 same with me :): Really love the bottle. My application is at night. Nice product.

teds

Forum Supporter
Branding looks really great too by the way. Will you be making other products or just the serum. I'm considering ordering but if you're coming out with other things I might wait.. i'm in Aust - assume you can post here? :)

L

lollipop

Wanted to update my usage @visviva. I switched to morning now and mix two drops estroban, 4 drops your serum and a small amount of my beef tallow cream. Before this mixture, I put solban and 5 drops Defibron. Whatever the synergy that is happening, it is AMAZING. I only added your product and saw fantastic results. Then I added the Defibron layer and again great results. When I went to my hairdresser, the woman who shampoos me kept staring at me saying I looked younger. She asked me what I was doing :): I gave your website...

OP
V

visviva

Branding looks really great too by the way. Will you be making other products or just the serum. I'm considering ordering but if you're coming out with other things I might wait.. i'm in Aust - assume you can post here? :)
hey! thank you so much, I appreciate it! I definitely do want to make more products - it takes a few months to get a product approved in the EU, but I'm aiming to have something new out by March next year. Totally up to you if you want to wait! If you do decide to purchase, by sure to message on here or on facebook first for the discount code and yes - shipping to Australia is fine! :)

OP
V

visviva

Wanted to update my usage @visviva. I switched to morning now and mix two drops estroban, 4 drops your serum and a small amount of my beef tallow cream. Before this mixture, I put solban and 5 drops Defibron. Whatever the synergy that is happening, it is AMAZING. I only added your product and saw fantastic results. Then I added the Defibron layer and again great results. When I went to my hairdresser, the woman who shampoos me kept staring at me saying I looked younger. She asked me what I was doing :): I gave your website...
wow - that's amazing, I love it! So glad to hear that you're enjoying the results, and thank you for sharing! x

OP
V

visviva

How much Vitamin E is it in one dose?
I am reluctant to disclose exact concentrations of the ingredients but it's a small amount - it's mainly in there to preserve the vitamin a. I didn't mention it in my post on the ingredients for that reason

teds

Forum Supporter

Cool! I'd never thought to put defibron on my face! I've been using the solban for a while and love it. New combinations are so fun to try! Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals