Boosting Androgens Naturally

WHO HAS BOOSTED ANDROGENS NATURALLY

• Total voters

restinpeace

eat high carb lots of fruits starches eggs liver twice a week zinc 50-80mg vitamin e at least 400iu please dont buy eating lots of saturated fat cholesterol made from fructose by liver add good multivitamin dont take it everyday use MWF protocol have a bloodtest especially dht and estrogen if they are high use finasteride and aromasin low dosage to optimize younger hormonal blood testosterone levels lift weights 3x a week eating above maintanance is really important when you eat low calorie your body sees there is not enough food source and reserves its energy and restricts all other anabolic hormone production eat 4000-5000 calorie this way body sees there is good food sources and low stress right after this it creates androgens because androgens and reproduction is luxury if there is no food high carb moderate protein lowish fat this protocol should give most people at least 700ng if hpta axis works well providing there is no primary or secondary hypoganadism.

golder

I stopped reading at ‘take finasteride’... apologies if the post got better from there.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
eat high carb lots of fruits starches eggs liver twice a week zinc 50-80mg vitamin e at least 400iu please dont buy eating lots of saturated fat cholesterol made from fructose by liver add good multivitamin dont take it everyday use MWF protocol have a bloodtest especially dht and estrogen if they are high use finasteride and aromasin low dosage to optimize younger hormonal blood testosterone levels lift weights 3x a week eating above maintanance is really important when you eat low calorie your body sees there is not enough food source and reserves its energy and restricts all other anabolic hormone production eat 4000-5000 calorie this way body sees there is good food sources and low stress right after this it creates androgens because androgens and reproduction is luxury if there is no food high carb moderate protein lowish fat this protocol should give most people at least 700ng if hpta axis works well providing there is no primary or secondary hypoganadism.
I still have to get a full hormone panel done. All I know is my DHT is low and I suspect it’s from Accutane. Everything else you said though is pretty solid advice because I do feel much better on higher calories.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Do dangerous jobs, outdoors.

Supplements aren’t natural.
lol life isn’t natural

Pieter

Just my opinion but if you think you have low androgens you probably asking yourself why cant I be like that alpha male xyz you know from the bar that gets all the girls and promotions...right? Get bloodwoork done to confirm if its low and if the doc wont precribe go get you some off the underground bodybuilding guys. One of the symptoms of low T is fearfullness and hesitation.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Just my opinion but if you think you have low androgens you probably asking yourself why cant I be like that alpha male xyz you know from the bar that gets all the girls and promotions...right? Get bloodwoork done to confirm if its low and if the doc wont precribe go get you some off the underground bodybuilding guys. One of the symptoms of low T is fearfullness and hesitation.
Yes, but low T is a symptom not a cause. It's caused by metabolic dysregulation, inflammation, endotoxins, gut issues, sluggish liver and kidney function, excess estrogen, cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline, serotonin, etc.
So taking T might help in the short term, but the symptoms will just return or get worse if the underlying issue hasn't been addressed first.

I have a feeling calming adrenals will come in here. I notice when I have calmed my body from fight or flight my libido and sex drive will come in. Salt can calm them

Pieter

Yes, but low T is a symptom not a cause. It's caused by metabolic dysregulation, inflammation, endotoxins, gut issues, sluggish liver and kidney function, excess estrogen, cortisol, noradrenaline and adrenaline, serotonin, etc.
So taking T might help in the short term, but the symptoms will just return or get worse if the underlying issue hasn't been addressed first.
Good luck optimising all those factors within one lifetime

Cirion

Yes, I think most of us know we need to do all that, but it's so much easier said than done. My gut issues/liver/kidney/cortisol etc etc seem to be persisting despite following all of the advice and technique that I am aware of, even when my temps and pulses are perfect. Am actually starting to lose faith slightly to be honest, that my temps and pulses are nearly perfect (99+F temp every day, 80-90 BPM + pulse every day) yet still overweight and feel sluggish and lazy (clear sign of low androgens) and low libido, and only enough energy to remain sedentary all day.

B

Braveheart

Yes, I think most of us know we need to do all that, but it's so much easier said than done. My gut issues/liver/kidney/cortisol etc etc seem to be persisting despite following all of the advice and technique that I am aware of, even when my temps and pulses are perfect. Am actually starting to lose faith slightly to be honest, that my temps and pulses are nearly perfect (99+F temp every day, 80-90 BPM + pulse every day) yet still overweight and feel sluggish and lazy (clear sign of low androgens) and low libido, and only enough energy to remain sedentary all day.
have you posted your diet anywhere? do you track your nutrient intake...not counting supps
EDIT....found your diet info on sleep thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Good luck optimising all those factors within one lifetime
Already have, and that is what I help others with as well. It just takes self-control and commitment. Being optimally healthy isn't just a goal but a lifestyle.

Wagner83

Already have, and that is what I help others with as well. It just takes self-control and commitment. Being optimally healthy isn't just a goal but a lifestyle.
Are you still following your (very?) low fat diet? Do you use supplements?

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Not necessarily. I’ve done two cycles of T already at 250mgs 8weeks and 7 weeks because the last week I was like **** that and I realized I didn’t want to be on for life as I’m only 22. Being alpha wasn’t my intention but feeling better was. The reason I hoped on was because I felt like crap from Accutane. I WILL be getting bloodwork done in January though and regardless of the results I’m excited to improve. Thanks for your input man that’s what I love about this forum.

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Love your website by the way

Cirion

have you posted your diet anywhere? do you track your nutrient intake...not counting supps
EDIT....found your diet info on sleep thread

Doing all of the traditional Peat things, and getting coached by nate hatch. He says that all I need to do is make sure I get good temps/pulse, and get rid of bloating/stomach bugs/parasites (which I don't disagree with, but getting rid of bloating seems impossible). He says that will only happen via his sulfate protocol which includes sunlight (or incandescent light) plus sulfur inducing foods like onion, garlic.

I have no problem with self-control and commitment, in fact I'd argue most people here have more than enough commitment, I have more than most anyone, its a matter of knowing what does and does not work that is limiting me. If I don't see the results I want soon with nate I may wish to hire you instead, can you send me a PM on your rates and more info etc?

And what are your #'s if I may ask (testosterone etc)

baccheion

Doing all of the traditional Peat things, and getting coached by nate hatch. He says that all I need to do is make sure I get good temps/pulse, and get rid of bloating/stomach bugs/parasites (which I don't disagree with, but getting rid of bloating seems impossible). He says that will only happen via his sulfate protocol which includes sunlight (or incandescent light) plus sulfur inducing foods like onion, garlic.

I have no problem with self-control and commitment, in fact I'd argue most people here have more than enough commitment, I have more than most anyone, its a matter of knowing what does and does not work that is limiting me. If I don't see the results I want soon with nate I may wish to hire you instead, can you send me a PM on your rates and more info etc?

Sulphate? There's MSM + vitamin C (4g:1g MSM:C), N-acetyl cysteine, etc. Probiotics are also said to decrease bloating.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Are you still following your (very?) low fat diet? Do you use supplements?
No, I eat higher fat at the moment 80-100g daily, around 4g PUFA. I have done the very low fat for a few months so I think I'm pretty much PUFA depleted now. I also think when doing the PUFA depletion, it's very important to ingest stearic acid to displace PUFAs in the cell membranes.
I do use supplements, at the moment I mainly use tribulus terrestris, vitamin E and activated charcoal at the moment.
Love your website by the way
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I've sent you a PM.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals