Best Ways To Heal Liver?

rawmeat

My liver is definitely damaged from fasting and excessive drinking. I currently have a yellowish completion and super low Vit D levels though I get a ton of full-body sun exposure.

Does anyone have any diet or supplementation recommendations to help my liver's recovery in addition to the Peat-inspired diet that I already adhere to?

Thank you in advance.

A. squamosa

I'm trying to do the same sort of thing. Supplementing with: taurine, K2, progesterone. Having as much sugar as possible, having coffee once or twice a day, trying hard to get my protein levels up (all good liver stuff). So far I feel like progesterone makes it worse, it's confusing - let me know if you supplement with progesterone and how it affects you, I'd be interested.

benaoao

Taurine, NAC, no other supplement to begin with , high aminos high fruit low fat mostly saturated

sunraiser

Taurine, NAC, no other supplement to begin with , high aminos high fruit low fat mostly saturated

I would say high fructose is a really bad idea with poor liver health. It consistently made me spaced out and rather unpleasant at my worst times. I don’t believe a congested liver can process it properly.

The only benefit would be the quick digestive transit time to lower potential endotoxin but that’s more of a crutch than a root cause fix.

To OP: if you get lots of full body sun exposure and have low levels of vit D then the first suggestion would be magnesium. What’s your magnesium/calcium intake like?

fradon

My liver is definitely damaged from fasting and excessive drinking. I currently have a yellowish completion and super low Vit D levels though I get a ton of full-body sun exposure.

Does anyone have any diet or supplementation recommendations to help my liver's recovery in addition to the Peat-inspired diet that I already adhere to?

Thank you in advance.

increase protien to increase methione amino acid. the lack of methione causes liver disease. increases methionin when deficient can cure liver disease like fatty liver but too much when healthy can lead to cancer later in life. the article recommended eating less meat after 50 and more pinto beans.

Lurker

They use UV therapy for babies with high bilirubin (jaundice) so maybe some good sun exposure would help.

Other things to consider... Carrot, bamboo shoot, or mushroom for fiber to clear estrogen and keep things moving. Activated charcoal to lower endotoxin. Niacinamide with meals to lower glycolysis/lactic acid. Egg yolks to emulsify cholesterol. Maybe urea, Peat mentioned it was used for liver cancer protocol. Give blood to lower iron load. You could consider amino therapy and digestive enzymes.

GreekGod

I mix the juice from a fresh lemon or lime with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Take it right before you go to bed ideally. Seems to do a good job detoxing the liver. Alpha lipoic acid and NAC would be some supplements to consider.

olive

All of the above is cope. Order UDCA from an Indian pharmacy and go to sleep easy knowing your liver is truly healing.

A little lemon and olive oil is a joke.

NAC is the only other thing suggested in this thread with some tangible benefit for the liver but even that still pales in comparison to UDCA/TUDCA.

olive

Also avoid ALA at all costs. It will cause havoc on your body by moving around heavy metals.

Please do more research in the future before advising others. It is downright irresponsible.

A.R

IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG
All of the above is cope. Order UDCA from an Indian pharmacy and go to sleep easy knowing your liver is truly healing.

NAC is the only other thing suggested in this thread with some tangible benefit for the liver but even that still pales in comparison to UDCA/TUDCA.

How many capsules in your opinion should someone take of this brand, and for how long

Lurker

Why go through India when TUDCA is available on Amazon, etc? What is your experience with UDCA vs TUDCA?

GreekGod

A Powerful Drink to Flush Your Liver With Olive Oil & Lemon Juice

This is ONE WAY, and probably one of the most popular in the USA to cleanse the liver...maybe the guy from India that can't spell the word crap is onto something also, I cant' say. Alot of toxins accumulate in the Liver, the Lipoic acid binds with many of them, is a powerful anti oxidant, and is involved with Glutathione production. I ve used raw egg yolks for Lechitin also. https://livingthenourishedlife.com/why-i-eat-raw-egg-yolks-every-day/

Motif

I can't tolerate nac, coffeine, taurine because of my histamine intolerance.

I do have Gilbert syndrome and a real bad fat digestion and I think probably the liver is the root for that, but no idea how to fix this

olive

I can't tolerate nac, coffeine, taurine because of my histamine intolerance.

I do have Gilbert syndrome and a real bad fat digestion and I think probably the liver is the root for that, but no idea how to fix this
Try T/UDCA for liver.
Cyproheptadine for histamine.