Best Shampoo For Hair Loss & Dry Scalp ?

Literally

I have been using Deep Steep Rosemary and Mint Bubble Bath as shampoo. I think I saw it recommended here. Rosemary has long been recommended for hair loss, and IIRC the stuff is made entirely out of coconut derivatives.

Arnold Grape

best shampoo for hair loss & dry scalp ?
Need your suggestions :)
I would go very low or no-poo. What this will entail is using a very mild (or cheap) shampoo, preferably with zero parabens and no more than twice a week. After shampooing, a very small amount of coconut oil is advantageous to combat dryness. - $0.02

Inaut

honestly, lemon juice (with some lemon oil and 250mg of niacinamide) is my go to for daily cleansing. I soap my hair once a week now which says alot as in the past, if i didnt't shampoo daily my hair would be extremely greasy (and my hair is fine).

Blossom

Forum Supporter
honestly, lemon juice (with some lemon oil and 250mg of niacinamide) is my go to for daily cleansing. I soap my hair once a week now which says alot as in the past, if i didnt't shampoo daily my hair would be extremely greasy (and my hair is fine).
I used to be like that too. Now I just use water in the shower and massage my scalp as if I’m shampooing and that works great even in the summer. Our own sebum seems amazing to me once you take a break from commercial shampoo and let it become regulated.

Inspired

For hair loss or just a clean scalp in general: any shampoo with ketoconazole. Nizoral is on, but only 1%. If you can get 2%, even better. Ketoconazole is a growth stimulant as well as an anti fungal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals