Best Personal High Calorie Health Diet

Cameron

1 dozen raw eggs
Half gallon raw milk
3-5 cups coffee with milk 16 grams pure sugar cane
1 pound slow cooked crock pot grass fed beef skirt steak with several grams beef gelatin or crock pot grass fed beef bones chicken feet oxtail with the skirt steak with salt and water carrots celery and potatoes (cooked on low 6-8 hours)topped with cheese
Several cups white rice a day
16-24oz organic no pulp oj
Handful cherries
Handful blueberries
Energin estroban daily with creatine and plenty gelatin
Shrimp two to three times a week
Crab or oysters once a week always wild caught
Ice cream or organic cocoa bar before bed or more sugar with raw a2 milk table spoon raw honey
treat snack with pure Mexican coke

Last edited:
OP
Cameron

Cameron

This diet has increased my strength darastically I'm 220 6'1 with abs. sugar is anabolic enjoy it

Arrade

I guess wheat is bad but I love 6 donuts before morning lift sessions

vulture

This diet has increased my strength darastically I'm 220 6'1 with abs. sugar is anabolic enjoy it
Cane sugar? I recently noticed that I drank about one litter of OJ with skimmed milk and a lot of cane sugar at 5 pm, instead of getting satiated, just about an hour later I got hungry

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I guess wheat is bad but I love 6 donuts before morning lift sessions
I have wheat on occasion biscut dougnut seems to rause serotonin for me sleepy anti social after I eat it but helps with my calories if I'm in a crunch for food. quality of the dougnut or biscut or bread etc is important. If they aren't full of junk and just sugar flour butter then your ahead of the curve by a long shot

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Cane sugar? I recently noticed that I drank about one litter of OJ with skimmed milk and a lot of cane sugar at 5 pm, instead of getting satiated, just about an hour later I got hungry
That's what I'm going for more calories if you want to get full have more fat dairy IF it's not pufa fed fat

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Avidin is still found in cooked eggs just denatured with heat biotin itself is Rich in eggs and I have not tested for biotin deficiency or any vitamin. I get good amount in diet and energin. I think pros of raw cholesterol outweigh that though.

YourUniverse

Avidin is still found in cooked eggs just denatured with heat biotin itself is Rich in eggs and I have not tested for biotin deficiency or any vitamin. I get good amount in diet and energin. I think pros of raw cholesterol outweigh that though.
It seems like your mind is made up that your diet is perfect, so power to you (even though it isnt)

Runenight201

It seems like your mind is made up that your diet is perfect, so power to you (even though it isnt)

Lmao someone’s always going to have a problem with a diet that that any one person deems “perfect”.

The perfect diet is whatever works for an individual to produce good energy, sleep, mood, and physiological functions.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Lmao someone’s always going to have a problem with a diet that that any one person deems “perfect”.

The perfect diet is whatever works for an individual to produce good energy, sleep, mood, and physiological functions.
Yeah i don't know what that was about hence the title "best personal diet" lol I've experimented awhile and it's awesome when you find a staple and can share it for others to maybe play with I've taken things here and there build a solid base and as time goes on and you expierence more narrow things down. The ahhha moment is great though when the brain body connect and you just feel youthful again

Runenight201

Yeah i don't know what that was about lol I've experimented awhile and it's awesome when you find a staple and can share it for others to maybe play with I've taken things here and there build a solid base and as time goes on and you expierence more narrow things down. The ahhha moment is great though when the brain body connect and you just feel youthful again

I agree. It definitely takes a lot of experimenting tho lol. I read what you eat and I would positively feel gross with all that meat and eggs haha but it’s through reading what’s worked for other people and lots of self-trials that I’ve iterated closer and closer to the perfect diet for me.

Arrade

I really need raw milk because im getting sick of my regular vit D milk.
Good write up @Cameron . Have you considered or tried goat milk?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I really need raw milk because im getting sick of my regular vit D milk.
Good write up @Cameron . Have you considered or tried goat milk?
I get both raw goat and raw cow milk the cows are a2 grass fed so since it's half the price I get a lot of that too and perfer taste of cow milk anyway

OP
Cameron

Cameron

How much cane sugar daily is ok?
Everyone is different but 100-150 grams feels best for me low stress good body temp good training recovery daily rest of sugar from fructose and lactose (milk) honey

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals