Anyone Tried Hawthorne Berry Ext?

success23

So anyone tried it ? It is supposed to be a natural ACE inhibitor.

If you did- how lond until you felt the effect of the herb?

Thanks

bionicheart

I've tried the tea and hawthorne extract tablets but for strengthening my heart. I believe I felt a difference before a week was up but I didn't continue using it as I have been inconsistent with trying herbs. I personally believe it is beneficial for the heart as it strengthens heart contractions, forcing blood to circulate more efficiently throughout the body, etc.
I have consistently low blood pressure so I'm not taking it now...
It is a good herb though. I felt calmer when I took it, but I was avoiding stimulants as well. Just my 2 cents.

OP
S

success23

I've tried the tea and hawthorne extract tablets but for strengthening my heart. I believe I felt a difference before a week was up but I didn't continue using it as I have been inconsistent with trying herbs. I personally believe it is beneficial for the heart as it strengthens heart contractions, forcing blood to circulate more efficiently throughout the body, etc.

Can you please tell me the dosages,brand and how many pills were you taking? If i understood correctly you took it for general health?

BibleBeliever

I bought it in a paste type format, wrapped up into candy size. I only bought it because it was on sale at the oriental store.
So far every time I consume it, the voice deepens significantly and there is extreme flow down there, that can be harnessed instead for exercise.
Did 560 sledgehammer hits in a row just the other day on my truck tire in my living room; rotating between full power hits, speed burst hits, one arm hammer hits, etc. With stair sprints after, dive bomber push ups, etc.
Based on feeling it sure is interesting. I have some tea of it too that I will try and see if this enhancement keeps repeating.
I am very surprised by its effect so far, very potent.

Kray

So anyone tried it ? It is supposed to be a natural ACE inhibitor.

If you did- how lond until you felt the effect of the herb?

Thanks

@tisho23

I have used this one, and like that it's a liquid in a gel cap, with no fillers, etc. Overall good reviews, too.
Gaia Herbs, Hawthorn Supreme, 60 Vegan Liquid Phyto-Caps

I haven't taken it consistently enough over a long period of time, but just thought to order more for some symptoms I'm currently having. I plan to take it at least a week 1-2/day as suggested, and reassess.

How about you? Are you taking it, and what has been your experience?

Last edited: