Anyone Else Use A Online Pharmacy?

Libra guy

Hi guys I made a order for some nolvadex and clomid and it says my package is in ISC new York customs I ordered it on December 22 and I paid for express shipping should I be worrying my package is from India

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi guys I made a order for some nolvadex and clomid and it says my package is in ISC new York customs I ordered it on December 22 and I paid for express shipping should I be worrying my package is from India
I don’t think so. Everything seems slower right now because of the holidays. I expected a package from London to the US on 12/21/18 and it just arrived a couple days ago.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I don’t think so. Everything seems slower right now because of the holidays. I expected a package from London to the US on 12/21/18 and it just arrived a couple days ago.
Thanks for sharing that really takes off a lot of stress I didn't think about the holidays slowing down things

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks for sharing that really takes off a lot of stress I didn't think about the holidays slowing down things
No problem, I’ve been sending and receiving things from all over the world in the last five years and I still get stressed about it sometimes. It seems all mail not just International Shipping is slower this time of year.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

No problem, I’ve been sending and receiving things from all over the world in the last five years and I still get stressed about it sometimes. It seems all mail not just International Shipping is slower this time of year.
I have been reading ISC new york is the worst port of entry for mail:grumpy:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
And the worst part is I paid for ems which was 60$ together for both
That stinks!
I’ve pretty much decided it’s basically worthless to pay for expedited shipping from mid November through at least the first week of January. It might be worth it other times of the year but during peak winter holiday season it doesn’t seem worth it. I just figured that out this year though.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

That stinks!
I’ve pretty much decided it’s basically worthless to pay for expedited shipping from mid November through at least the first week of January. It might be worth it other times of the year but during peak winter holiday season it doesn’t seem worth it. I just figured that out this year though.
I'm glad I know now only if I knew earlier

Blossom

Forum Supporter
You’re welcome.
I’ve shipped medicine personally to individuals in Canada, UK and Brazil and received medicine from Mexico, India and Vantu. There’s never been a problem beyond delays.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

You’re welcome.
I’ve shipped medicine personally to individuals in Canada, UK and Brazil and received medicine from Mexico, India and Vantu. There’s never been a problem beyond delays.
You have a website?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’ve used a few different Mexican farmacias but mainly Farmacia del nino.
Inhousechemist
Alldaychemist

Dave Clark

I know someone who just ordered naltrexone from Alldaychemist, came from India, but no problems ordering and it came in two weeks.