Antiestrogen Diet

coloron

Hello there!
I'm on the RP diet for about one year.I recently did some salivary tests.The results surprised me - I have a lot of progesterone, testosterone and estrogen.Testosterone and progesterone does not bother me, but estrogen does.
How to look like a daily diet that will reduce estrogen?
results:
progesterone 176, reference range 15-100
testosterone 200, refernce range 44-148
estrogen 14, refernce range 1-3

Zachs

Minimizing endotoxin would be the biggest thing i believe. Eliminating all indigestible fiber, most animal flesh and excess dietary fat. Making sure your digestive transit times are fast, stomach ph is optimal and food combinations are good. Second would be to get to a low but healthy body fat with a good ratio of lean mass. Lastly sleep, rest and stress reduction in all forms including excess exercise helps drastically. Then there are things like getting natural sunlight on your entire body, fresh air, getting lots of minerals, eliminating all endorcrine disruptors and estrogen mimicers.

The perfect anti estrogen diet for me would consist mainly of lots of fresh juice from citrus and tropical fruits, starchs from sweet sources like bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkin and yams. Easily digested starch from rice, large amounts of gelatin, a good amount of protein from low fat dairy, some shellfish, bivalves and eggs and liver once a week to month. supplementing with sugar, coffee, creatine, b complex and minerals. You can get advanced with preg, thyroid, aspirin, etc.

OP
C

coloron

But my diet looks like you writing.
I have also just carrot salad, but without vinegar.
Also, I can not function without fat - I use butter and olive oil.
Actually, I'm a little getting fat on the RP diet, but not dramatically.

dq139

How m
Minimizing endotoxin would be the biggest thing i believe. Eliminating all indigestible fiber, most animal flesh and excess dietary fat. Making sure your digestive transit times are fast, stomach ph is optimal and food combinations are good. Second would be to get to a low but healthy body fat with a good ratio of lean mass. Lastly sleep, rest and stress reduction in all forms including excess exercise helps drastically. Then there are things like getting natural sunlight on your entire body, fresh air, getting lots of minerals, eliminating all endorcrine disruptors and estrogen mimicers.

The perfect anti estrogen diet for me would consist mainly of lots of fresh juice from citrus and tropical fruits, starchs from sweet sources like bananas, sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkin and yams. Easily digested starch from rice, large amounts of gelatin, a good amount of protein from low fat dairy, some shellfish, bivalves and eggs and liver once a week to month. supplementing with sugar, coffee, creatine, b complex and minerals. You can get advanced with preg, thyroid, aspirin, etc.

How much creatine should u supplement per day and should it be cycled?...I have a tub of it that I never use....why is creatine antiestrogenic?