Slaspa

Anyone wondering if Androsterone and 11-keto DHT rise DHT...

Well, my labs showed DHT at 3114!!

Thats not 311.4 but 3114.

I've been also using Tribulus with 40% protodioscin, so that helped and even nicotine 1mg daily.

Last time I measured DHT was in July and it was 388.

Since then I've been using 11-keto up to 10mg daily and added Androsterone up to 6mg daily starting from begging of November.

I did bloods before Christmas. At that time I was at 10mg 11-keto and 6mg Androsterone, Tribulus up to 1250mg daily.

Androsterone felt like better AI, 11-KETO as a better mood enhancer.

Peatogenic

Andro seems to have strong pheromone like effects for me too.
oneday,When I walking on the road,A guy coming from opposite direction and staring me like crazy.
He seems scared to me for no reason.
same things happend when I was a 17. oneday I ordered '50mg Zinc' on internet and start taking 1 pill.
couple days latar,People around me start looking at me and even some people said to me ' you wanna fight me?' like that.
I immediately quit taking zinc and everything back to normal

I also noticed, Young people seem to respond well to pheromones

The only thing I noticed on Androsterone alone was someone saying how good I smelled twice, and I wasn't wearing a fragrance. I noticed it increased my confidence, but not to "gangster" levels.

Adding Pansterone, A, and D to the mix was very different. People started noticing me, like I wasn't invisible anymore...and they would seem to be inquisitive about me. This was a very vivid observation over many days. Not aggressive, but actually I sensed a warmth coming from people towards me.

I've gathered we are releasing pheremones regardless of wearing one, so the discussion of how people act around you could happen with literally just diet changes (or as someone pointed out here, nofap)

theLaw

Adding Pansterone, A, and D to the mix was very different. People started noticing me, like I wasn't invisible anymore...and they would seem to be inquisitive about me. This was a very vivid observation over many days. Not aggressive, but actually I sensed a warmth coming from people towards me.

I've gathered we are releasing pheremones regardless of wearing one, so the discussion of how people act around you could happen with literally just diet changes (or as someone pointed out here, nofap)

I've started to notice something similar using Androsterone + Pansterone, but I'm trying to give it more time to be sure.

After using pheromones for nearly a decade, I've seen a huge range of different reactions. The main problem with supplemental mones (sprays/oils designed to diffuse) is that you have to be congruent to match the signature, where natural production brings about these behaviors automatically.

Peatogenic

I've started to notice something similar using Androsterone + Pansterone, but I'm trying to give it more time to be sure.

After using pheromones for nearly a decade, I've seen a huge range of different reactions. The main problem with supplemental mones (sprays/oils designed to diffuse) is that you have to be congruent to match the signature, where natural production brings about these behaviors automatically.

I hesitated to mention it, but since you have a lot of experience with pheremones, I've noticed there are certain days where it seems that everyone stares me down, like they know me or recognize me. It gets very annoying, and I figure I'm just imagining it, or noticing it, or paranoid or something. Have you ever experienced this with a specific pheremone? I would say it tends to happen on days I'm not feeling as great.

theLaw

I hesitated to mention it, but since you have a lot of experience with pheremones, I've noticed there are certain days where it seems that everyone stares me down, like they know me or recognize me. It gets very annoying, and I figure I'm just imagining it, or noticing it, or paranoid or something. Have you ever experienced this with a specific pheremone? I would say it tends to happen on days I'm not feeling as great.

That's tough to say only because it's very easy to notice patterns that are just anomalies.

Personally, I try to only count major hits, and leave the minor ones to possible placebo.

I've even had some deer-in-the-headlights responses with zero mones, and when my health was not great.

Having said that, given how unhealthy the general population is currently, I wouldn't be surprised to see some significant reactions to products like Pansterone and/or Androsterone, especially in close proximity (office for example) with repeated exposure. Keep in mind that even the pheromone vendors are only using mcgs, so several mgs would be a huge dose.

ilikecats

@Slaspa How were you taking the 11 keto dht and androsterone? Not to call you dishonest but would you mind posting a picture of your labs if you get a chance. You have to understand my (or any others) skepticism when you say you have levels of dht that are over 3 times the upper reference range! That'd be like you getting your testosterone levels up to 2,500 ng/dl with physiological dosages of T! Even thats not a good comparison because you weren't using biodentical DHT. What effects have you noticed?

@shine thanks

Slaspa

Yes, measuring units are pg/ml

Range 250 - 990.

I aplly 2 drops on traps and 1 drop on scrotum. I repeat it 3 times per day.

Sometimes I add one more drops on scrotum before bed.

I've wrote in my earlier post about the effects.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190103_085931.jpg
    Screenshot_20190103_085931.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 122

Anders86

Even though people are using pheromones I do not believe they can produce as clear distinction as written above. It`s all about your perception and it`s affection by neurotransmitters. Androsterone affects certain GABA "reseptors" and will differentiate your perception. Just like alcohol(GABA, Dopamine), how many perception is skewed by its presence? Dopamine, GABA, Serotonin, Cortisol, Adrenaline etc. will change your perception. Someone looking you directly in the eye will be judged by your neurotransmitters. Happy thoughts, intrusive thoughts, paranoid thoughts, sexy thoughts etc. There are probably more to it than pure neurotransmitters, and its definitely more than just pheromones. Even though they have an affect, but not as grand.

Last edited:

Anders86

I would guess on days dopamine are low.

Momado965

It has enough to be liver-toxic. Not as toxic as say R1881 or other AAS but still elevated liver enzymes even in doses as low as 10mg daily. If I had to go with a methylated synthetic derivative, I would prefer something like Drostanolone.

Why dransrolone precisely and not anavar for example?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Why dransrolone precisely and not anavar for example?

Because Drostanolone does not seem to be liver-toxic even in the high doses tried on people with stage IV breast cancer, and the livers of those people are already burdened and probably have metastases too.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Momado965

Because Drostanolone does not seem to be liver-toxic even in the high doses tried on people with stage IV breast cancer, and the livers of those people are already burdened and probably have metastases too.

Would you say dronatanolone is superior to proviron in terms methyl groups and otherwise?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you say dronatanolone is superior to proviron in terms methyl groups and otherwise?

Not sure what you mean by superior, but Proviron has also been shown to raise liver enzymes in some people and is still relatively easily metabolizable by 3a-HSD. Proviron is somewhere in between of DHT and Drostanolone in terms of quick metabolism.

tallglass13

@Slaspa .... thanks for posting your Labs was wondering since your DHT is so high, the million dollar question is any hair loss at all?

Momado965

Not sure what you mean by superior, but Proviron has also been shown to raise liver enzymes in some people and is still relatively easily metabolizable by 3a-HSD. Proviron is somewhere in between of DHT and Drostanolone in terms of quick metabolism.

I should have been more clear. In some post you cited a study where 5ar DHT was used to combat obesity/metabolic syndrom. The amount used in the study amounts to 7-9mg a day. So I wanted to know if you think proviron and/or drostanolone can be used to replicate thd study and which one of them is superior in terms of similar effects of 5ar DHT. Can they?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I should have been more clear. In some post you cited a study where 5ar DHT was used to combat obesity/metabolic syndrom. The amount used in the study amounts to 7-9mg a day. So I wanted to know if you think proviron and/or drostanolone can be used to replicate thd study and which one of them is superior in terms of similar effects of 5ar DHT. Can they?

Drostanolone should replicate the effects of DHT. Given that the studies with DHT used 7-10 mg daily and the typical dose of drostanolone is 50mg daily then at doses of <10mg it should be even safer. I would still use DHT if possible. I am only mentioning drostanolone since you asked which AAS would be less risky than Anavar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals