theLaw

Update:

Spoke too soon. Started to see decrease in eq tonight, so I'll go back to 1 drop just to be safe.

Since my rat was taking it under 10mg per day with equal parts Pansterone, any ideas on why it started to have a negative effect on libido?

@haidut

Please disregard this post as the reaction might have been caused by something else.

BrianF

I haven't used thyroid in 3 years but you take it before bed and get a good nights sleep?

I only dared take the last dose around 2pm. Mind you, if i recall i realised i was overdosing by taking 4 or 5 x 25mcg per day. I had great skin though. You couldn't see a pore on my face. Like prepubescent skin.

ChopSuey

@haidut

I just received my bottles of Androsterone SFA/Ethanol version and I noticed it contains camphor. This wasn't on the ingredients list anywhere, what is its purpose and is it also in the mct version?

Thank you

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I just received my bottles of Androsterone SFA/Ethanol version and I noticed it contains camphor. This wasn't on the ingredients list anywhere, what is its purpose and is it also in the mct version?

Thank you

Only the SFA/ethanol version contains it for now. It has been shown to enhance transdermal absorption, so we are trying a few batches with camphor. The amount is small, and unlikely to have any systemic effects (good or bad). It should mostly stay on the skin and give it a cmaphor-like smell for a few hours.

MatheusPN

Update:
People appears to become more excited for see me, especially women, my girlfriend? For confidentiality I will only say that she loved!
I always feel slightly sharpened and better using it, my thoughts are more spontaneous and direct
Now I am more muscular in the upper body in general, especially my abs and back, my abs before was just defined and thin but now it is noticeably much more muscular
Every time I use this, my muscles seens bigger

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update:
People appears to become more excited for see me, especially women, my girlfriend? For confidentiality I will only say that she loved!
I always feel slightly sharpened and better using it, my thoughts are more spontaneous and direct
Now I am more muscular in the upper body in general, especially my abs and back, my abs before was just defined and thin but now it is noticeably much more muscular
Every time I use this, my muscles seens bigger

Nice! Glad to hear it is has good effects. If any males or females react aggressively please let us know.

MatheusPN

Thanks! Aggressively? One or two cases, easily one and copiously, a fifty old male, for no reason, around me always gets angry and agitated, having much fluctuation in his temperament

Also my weight fluctuate even more now! Yesterday I wake up with 47,8kg, slept with 50,3, Today wake up with 47,8 again! Now is arduous, is harsh to gain any weight, in 2, 3 days of carelessness eating approximately 6500kcal; I went from 49.3 to 47.3kg in less than one month

Last edited:

olive

For the purpose of reducing estrogen would topical, oral or sublingual application be best?

theLaw

Update: 3 drops Pansterone + 1 drop Andosterone per day applied to scrotum.

Just like before, first day everything feels great - high libido, more energy, harder muscle mass. Then I start seeing retraction of the penis, smaller flaccid hang, and lower libido into the second and third days........however, energy and muscle hardness remain.

So a couple of thoughts about what is happening here:

1. Lack of proper nutrition (tried to eat as much as possible, but it's difficult to maintain as the metabolic rate increases).

2. Initial hormonal imbalance that would resolve itself after a couple of weeks.

3. Even the lower dose is too high for everyday use. Personally, if this is the case, then I think that my body is currently not ready to use these supplements, so I should try another path.

4. Scrotum application is too strong.

Peater

For the purpose of reducing estrogen would topical, oral or sublingual application be best?

I'd be interested just to know if oral application is available, I'd always assumed it was topical. Sometimes I put a few drops on my cheeks to observe any affects on people. :D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
4. Scrotum application is too strong.

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. In my experience, apply steroids to the scrotum greatly potentiates their effects probably due to enhanced absorption (through the thin skin there).

BrianF

Ive been putting three drops of androsteone on my scrotum daily and one orally every morning.

I find that in the am i sometimes feel like ive taken slightly too high a dose of T3. I like it though, its really pepped me up. Like me but a better me. I sometimes have a bad day, thats always going to happen but i handle it all better.

Good interest from young women, I can see they are affected during a conversation with me. Is this the pheremone affect or just a reaction to my new found confidence and generally being sharp, on the ball. Or perhaps its both.

Waynish

Nice! Glad to hear it is has good effects. If any males or females react aggressively please let us know.

I've definitely experienced both males and female behavior alterations. It can certainly change the rat's vibe, but I'm saying I've noticed this effect during periods of rat stoicism :)

B

Braveheart

"Good interest from young women, I can see they are affected during a conversation with me. Is this the pheremone affect or just a reaction to my new found confidence and generally being sharp, on the ball. Or perhaps its both."...

I think both...every time I apply a drop and go to town I make a new female friend...yesterday "fell in love" twice lol...good stuff that.

1kT

Buddy of mine ran bloods on andro, don't know dosage. E2 was at the very bottom of range.

theLaw

I think you hit the nail on the head right there. In my experience, apply steroids to the scrotum greatly potentiates their effects probably due to enhanced absorption (through the thin skin there).

Any idea (estimate) on how much it might potentiate one of the Idealab's products to the rat's scrotum?

I'm thinking if it's something based in DMSO (which can potentiate 10x dose) then adding further potentiation from application on the scrotum, these numbers of something like DHEA might be too much even at a standard dose for that application.

This could explain why so many people are having trouble with the dose for their rats when applied on the scrotum.:thumbsup:

Texon

Teeth more sensitive and joint pain worse on this.

Reminds me of the thyroid-using-up-calcium thread.
@haidut
I took a drop externally last night before bed and one drop early the same day. I felt intense pain in my left shoulder and arm through the night. Am recovering from a sprain to the same shoulder. I can't imagine low estrogen being caused that quickly. I am on a lower dose trt regimen and last sensitive E2 test result was at 55. So I was hoping for a friendly way to get it lower. Is it possible that it tanked cortisol though. I feel about 90% ok this morning, but it was a rough night with only about 3 hours sleep. Even 1.5 mgs valium didn't help at all. Thoughts?