Constatine

One of my friends started almost insulting me (saying I looked retarded), he was very aggressive too, his girlfriend was there, an other one (among my best friends) became very stressed and could not even look in my direction when at the bar, he was constantly looking away with restless leg etc.. A guy I crossed path with on the street said to his friends "one day I'm going to beat up this guy", I had never talked to him. Given the last one and what @Constatine experienced (the story with the gun, not sure if he was using andro though) I'm pretty sure it can be dangerous in the wrong environment. Even dogs can react differently.
The violence was not initiated on myself but a friend of mine and I stepped in. So I don't think androsterone provoked it. But it did make me stupidly brave.

Constatine

Do you have any men as close friends? For me that was the main annyoing part although someone who works in sales or has a male boss could have issues in his work imo. My family has dogs that I did not see in some time, I'm somewhat curious how they would react if I were to use androsterone, I'm not sure the fact I know them and they like me a lot would be enough to prevent negative reactions. If people have experimented with this I'd like to know what happened. I see dogs responses as simplified, more straight-forward and honest but similar to humans. Women do give positive responses, dht (11-k) led to positive responses from women and no negative ones from males. Have you noticed that too?
People told me I was intimidating on 11 keto DHT. Some of my friends also said I seemed gangster but I didn't act any different. Nofap gives me similar results but a little less obvious. Though on Nofap people comment on how good I look while 11 keto DHT makes people treat me with more respect.

Jsaute21

@haidut do you recommend taking androsterone 30 minutes prior to a meal such as energin, and other metabolism boosting supplements.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you recommend taking androsterone 30 minutes prior to a meal such as energin, and other metabolism boosting supplements.

As long as there is enough glycogen/sugar to support the increased metabolism it probably does not matter when it is taken.

Jsaute21

As long as there is enough glycogen/sugar to support the increased metabolism it probably does not matter when it is taken.

Understood, but if you take it 30 minutes prior to your upcoming meal, wouldn't that be prior to sugar administration?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Understood, but if you take it 30 minutes prior to your upcoming meal, wouldn't that be prior to sugar administration?

There should be some glycogen in your liver to carry you through those 30min between androsterone and the meal. There better be, or you will be experiencing a stress reaction even without the androsterone.

Jsaute21

There should be some glycogen in your liver to carry you through those 30min between androsterone and the meal. There better be, or you will be experiencing a stress reaction even without the androsterone.

Good point.

kyle

you all know the cliche friend group - nerds hang with nerds, jocks with the jocks. girls do the same thing. often there are the 'hanger ons,' the one that isn't equal that operates as a sort of omega of the group. she's the chubby one hanging with the hot girls or the nerd wallflower hanging with the alphas. you're creating incongruency on an individual basis but also group dynamics.

ubiety

I experienced this too with androsterone but was more of a mixed reaction - some men reacted negatively and others were visibly intimidated and walked away. Same with dogs - the bigger male ones growled (but with their tail between legs) and the smaller ones whine and shiver. Male/Female neutered dogs do not really react much except sniff me longer than usual, and the non-neutered females usually wag their tail and lick me. With women, the cases where I have confirmed information about their contraceptive status, if the woman is on the pill she would NOT react, at least in my case. If she is not on the pill the reaction is usually positive like touching your arms and looking into your eyes. Older women though did get quite angry a few times, probably because their estrogen is already high enough post-menopause.

I get interesting mixed reactions on androsterone too. Have to make sure I don't use it on family occasions because of an older in-law who gets surprisingly angry with me over almost anything when I used it. Use it for big meetings at work with the high-ups - if nothing else, the men definitely pay more attention to what I say. Get positive reactions from younger women - big smiles even when they look at me from a distance. Not sure how there can be a pheromone affect from a distance, but happens frequently.

rw39

I can attest to males being more aggressive with you. Been using this lately---1 drop a day, and my friends have been pieces of ***t to me. They get riled up after petty jokes, something they never usually do. My mom also is very aggressive when I apply it. She does have estrogen imbalance problems.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I get interesting mixed reactions on androsterone too. Have to make sure I don't use it on family occasions because of an older in-law who gets surprisingly angry with me over almost anything when I used it. Use it for big meetings at work with the high-ups - if nothing else, the men definitely pay more attention to what I say. Get positive reactions from younger women - big smiles even when they look at me from a distance. Not sure how there can be a pheromone affect from a distance, but happens frequently.

How much are you using? Some of the aggression from males could be just jealousy, if you are getting more attention from females.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I can attest to males being more aggressive with you. Been using this lately---1 drop a day, and my friends have been pieces of ***t to me. They get riled up after petty jokes, something they never usually do. My mom also is very aggressive when I apply it. She does have estrogen imbalance problems.

Is your mom on any kind of hormonal drugs or going through menopause?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

ubiety

How much are you using? Some of the aggression from males could be just jealousy, if you are getting more attention from females.

1-2 drops will produce very noticeable social effects for me. Once in awhile I'll do 3-4 drops for greater calming effect. Most supplements also crash my blood sugar (I struggle with hypoglycemia) so I use this and others sparingly until I'm able to fix that issue.

The social scenarios with androsterone I described are all separate situations. There's not really aggression from males, yet, but seem to get more attention, maybe even respect (but not friendly) from men in meetings at work.

The reactions from women are more specific.

A.R

Does oral or topical administration have any change to the results you experience?

Regina

So, on monday, I did 2 drops androsterone and 2 drops lisuride before I left for aikido class. I walked into the dojo and immediately spoke to the teacher-- who was arriving at the same time -- about something that was bothering me. This is very unusual for me. (usually I am a shy stammering worm). For sure, he was taken aback to see me have anything like off-mat assertiveness. Like 'wow, she means business.'
This afternoon, I did 2 drops androsterone and then about an hour later, 2 drops lisuride and left for class. (There is an hour between leaving my house and warming up and class starting). 2nd to enter the mat was a senior black belt. He said, "Wow, someone's in a good mood." Just by looking at me. :cool

japanesedude

Andro seems to have strong pheromone like effects for me too.
oneday,When I walking on the road,A guy coming from opposite direction and staring me like crazy.
He seems scared to me for no reason.
same things happend when I was a 17. oneday I ordered '50mg Zinc' on internet and start taking 1 pill.
couple days latar,People around me start looking at me and even some people said to me ' you wanna fight me?' like that.
I immediately quit taking zinc and everything back to normal

I also noticed, Young people seem to respond well to pheromones

Last edited:

Constatine

Andro seems to have strong pheromone like effects for me too.
oneday,When I walking on the road,A guy coming from opposite direction and staring me like crazy.
He seems scared to me for no reason.
same things happend when I was a 17. oneday I ordered '50mg Zinc' on internet and start taking 1 pill.
couple days latar,People around me start looking at me and even some people said to me ' you wanna fight me?' like that.
I immediately quit taking zinc and everything back to normal

I also noticed, Young people seem to respond well to pheromones
Interesting that zinc has that effect. Makes sense though. Lol I can see the headlines: "Oysters fuel violence".