Wobby

Hi all,

I've been experimenting with 2-3 drops of the DMSO version of this supplement every other day and it is absolutely amazing. Muscles are hard, focus is better and it's helping kick some bad insomnia.

I do have a concern for topical application. Is there any danger coming into skin to skin contact with others after using the product? I usually wipe off the applied areas after a few hours, but it's been a concern I've been having. Also, is the tocopherol version something that can be taken orally and what would be the equivalent dosage (of 2-3 drops DMSO)?

Abc123

I noticed that this product isn't made with DMSO anymore. What would be better to apply to the scrotum? The Tocopherols/MCT or SFA Ester/ethanol?

Also I have High SHBG levels which I have tried to bring down and I couldn't. I've read that Proviron helps bring down SHBG and increase DHT.

Would Androsterone help bring down SHGB levels and increase DHT? Also how long could I take Androsterone before needing to take a break?

Thanks @haidut for making amazing products!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I noticed that this product isn't made with DMSO anymore. What would be better to apply to the scrotum? The Tocopherols/MCT or SFA Ester/ethanol?

Also I have High SHBG levels which I have tried to bring down and I couldn't. I've read that Proviron helps bring down SHBG and increase DHT.

Would Androsterone help bring down SHGB levels and increase DHT? Also how long could I take Androsterone before needing to take a break?

Thanks @haidut for making amazing products!

I would apply androsterone around the pubic area and not directly on the scrotum. The SFA/ethanol version probably has better absorption when used topically. Using for 3-4 weeks and then taking a week off is probably best. The main thread talks about androsterone being a precursor to DHT so it should raise it but its effects on SHBG are not well known. Proviron is a synthetic version of DHT and should NOT raise endogenous DHT levels but quite the opposite - since the body treats it as a DHT-mimetic that may lead to less endogenous production of DHT.

Abc123

I would apply androsterone around the pubic area and not directly on the scrotum. The SFA/ethanol version probably has better absorption when used topically. Using for 3-4 weeks and then taking a week off is probably best. The main thread talks about androsterone being a precursor to DHT so it should raise it but its effects on SHBG are not well known. Proviron is a synthetic version of DHT and should NOT raise endogenous DHT levels but quite the opposite - since the body treats it as a DHT-mimetic that may lead to less endogenous production of DHT.
Thanks so much!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea why not directly on the scrotum?

Just as a precaution not to overload that area with steroids as so many people have reported dosing 5-10 drops in that area and that is too much. If used on the scrotum I would use no more than 2-3 drops.

milk_lover

Just as a precaution not to overload that area with steroids as so many people have reported dosing 5-10 drops in that area and that is too much. If used on the scrotum I would use no more than 2-3 drops.
Thanks that makes sense!
haidut, what might be the best ratio between Andro and pansterone when applied on/near the scrotum? 1 drop/1 drop? 1 drop/2 drop?

B

Braveheart

Thanks that makes sense!
haidut, what might be the best ratio between Andro and pansterone when applied on/near the scrotum? 1 drop/1 drop? 1 drop/2 drop?
Hi milk lover...
Pan/Andro 2/1 is really working well for me now...5 eves. on 2 off...maybe 1 drop Progestine per week on one of the on days...dmso.

milk_lover

Hi milk lover...
Pan/Andro 2/1 is really working well for me now...5 eves. on 2 off...maybe 1 drop Progestine per week on one of the on days...dmso.
great thanks for the suggestion. Do you think the one drop Andro is enough to prevent DHEA from going estrogenic?

B

Braveheart

great thanks for the suggestion. Do you think the one drop Andro is enough to prevent DHEA from going estrogenic?

I've changed back to previous experiment...man, I hope I can soon settle on final regimen!! Here's where I'm going, because of too much adipose and fear of dhea... and because progesterone just makes me feel really awesome. Stressnon/Andro/Progestine 2/1/1 for my start.
My weight/bmi is in healthy range after losing 70#but this adipose/fat pads under arms, chest etc is too just too much even for my 72 year old vanity and anyway adipose is mucho bad,...so, I'm trying to lose few more fat pounds by increasing the exercise. My low fat peat inspired diet can't really go much lower (1600-1800 cal) and is probably slowing my fat loss. Am staying away from dhea/pansterone for now because of adipose/estrogen and adding progestine back in for weightloss/adipose and prostate plus progesterone just makes me feel awesome.
This regimen will give me the best of each world - lower estrogen, lower cortisol, higher androgens, and just enough progesterone. My prolactin is at 3.5 so looks like I have estrogen under control already??...all quite confusing but I have to keep at it and give these regimens time to work. Wondering about raising this all a hair...suggestions? Thanks for your reply...good to talk to someone about this...

Jem Oz

@haidut I read that you're not taking many supplements at the moment. I wondered if this extends to aspirin and taurine?

Peater

This stuff is fantastically warming. As I apply a little in the evening (2 - 3 drops) to the Gentleman's Area :D it goes to work quickly and effectively, the end result meaning I have yet to put the heating on:cool:

It also seems to crush appetite, but I don't mind that. Far better than the other way around. Trust me. :D

Nokoni

Over the past 3 or 4 months I’ve been experimenting with the DMSO version of androsterone and gotten some interesting results. (This doesn’t include an earlier experiment 6 months ago that only lasted a few weeks.) Over that time I slowly ramped up the dosage from 1 drop to 6 drops per day, applied to the legs, 2 in the afternoon, 4 at bedtime. During the experiment the diet was not restricted and there was no exercise beyond daily activity.

At this point sleep is better and dreams are more active; mood is better and irritability is down (this was a concern and the reason for the slow titration); concentration and recall seem to be better; voice is deeper and richer; testes are larger; ejaculate has more volume and it’s thicker; erections are stronger and, when standing, are now north of horizontal; libido is good, though unchanged; weight has gone up by 2 or 3 pounds, but at the same time abdominal fat has gone down and pants are looser.

None of these effects are unwelcome, but the last is particularly welcome since I interpret it, perhaps wrongly, as replenishment of organ, bone, and muscle tissue, and a reduction in fat tissue. Note that I’m an older guy so women and younger guys may find different effects. But at least for older guys with a solid nutritional foundation, I would recommend it highly.

I live with all females so I’d be interested to hear if anyone has conducted any similar experiments with women, and what the results were.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I read that you're not taking many supplements at the moment. I wondered if this extends to aspirin and taurine?

Yes, even with there I only use as needed. Aspirin probably 2-3 times weekly for cancer prevention.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This stuff is fantastically warming. As I apply a little in the evening (2 - 3 drops) to the Gentleman's Area :D it goes to work quickly and effectively, the end result meaning I have yet to put the heating on:cool:

It also seems to crush appetite, but I don't mind that. Far better than the other way around. Trust me. :D

Same experience as me. I think it can be a thyroid surrogate for some people who do not want to take thyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Over the past 3 or 4 months I’ve been experimenting with the DMSO version of androsterone and gotten some interesting results. (This doesn’t include an earlier experiment 6 months ago that only lasted a few weeks.) Over that time I slowly ramped up the dosage from 1 drop to 6 drops per day, applied to the legs, 2 in the afternoon, 4 at bedtime. During the experiment the diet was not restricted and there was no exercise beyond daily activity.

At this point sleep is better and dreams are more active; mood is better and irritability is down (this was a concern and the reason for the slow titration); concentration and recall seem to be better; voice is deeper and richer; testes are larger; ejaculate has more volume and it’s thicker; erections are stronger and, when standing, are now north of horizontal; libido is good, though unchanged; weight has gone up by 2 or 3 pounds, but at the same time abdominal fat has gone down and pants are looser.

None of these effects are unwelcome, but the last is particularly welcome since I interpret it, perhaps wrongly, as replenishment of organ, bone, and muscle tissue, and a reduction in fat tissue. Note that I’m an older guy so women and younger guys may find different effects. But at least for older guys with a solid nutritional foundation, I would recommend it highly.

I live with all females so I’d be interested to hear if anyone has conducted any similar experiments with women, and what the results were.

Nice, thanks for the feedback! Any feedback on reaction from females when around them? Some people reported interesting effects - some females were very "friendly" while others are quiet irritable and combative.

Broken man

I found that girls have better orgasms when I am taking Androsterone. Just curious, where to apply androsterone for maximal pheromone effect? Neck? Thank you.