Analysis And "complicated" Markers - HELP

swarrior

This is my first post. I introduce myself, I am "Swarrior" originally from Spain. Forgive me if I do not express myself properly;).

I am a 28 year old man, sportsman(188cm, 90 kg, 16%BF), weightlifting (strength training) I combine it with metabolic circuits, low intensity cardio and sometimes HIIT. In general I am healthy, but there are things that unfortunately fail.

My food in general is quite good.

Signs of something happening. (Attach my analyzes below)

- DHT levels, above the range. Very little hair, body and facial. Very dense headless hair. (The opposite of what you would expect)

-Very changing sexual desire. (but usually low)

- Very wide refractory period (days)

-Days of sadness with no apparent cause.

Occasionally very tired, without reason. The "interesting", or where I think you have to look, are certain markers:

-Prolactin in all analyzes, about 30 (being the limit in men 13)

- Testosterone (total, free and bioavailable) and SHBG in normal levels, almost always attached to the lower limit. The DHT, above the limit, in the last analysis 1.45 (being the limit 0.99)

- Homocysteine always in the upper limit

- Cortisol always in the upper limit

- My thyroid axis is in fairly good levels. (seen in analytics)

- Estrogens have also come out in range (seen in analytics)

- Several analyzes of T4, T3, TSH and rt3 have turned out very well

I did an analysis of fatty acids in erythrocytes, to see relation o3-o6 and if the fat composition of my membranes was good and, it was.

All these markers make me think that it has to do with some inflammatory process that I can not solve (prolactin, homocysteine and cortisol) but I dont know.

Later I will attach the history of my analytics, to debate them. I will edit the first post in daily mode, to put updates, performances etc ...
Summary:
-Good energy management, according to my thyroid analytics.

- Androgenic hormones in range (lower range) but DHT above the upper limit

- No signs of virilization, very poor. Very little hair on face and body but very dense hair (in head)

- Discarded hypogonadism, I am quite tall, and I have an acceptable musculature.

- Prolactin, cortisol and homocysteine always high.

-Changing sexual desire.

I am currently supplementing with a complex of vitamins B and folic acid (to decrease homocysteine level)

My suspicions are related to:

Low sensitivity of androgen receptors
Low dopaminergic tone (prolactin and libido)
Some conflict (I do not know which) (prolactin, homocysteine and basal cortisol)
Something related to the methylation cycle

I appreciate opinions, please! (and help)

OP
S

swarrior

Hi, thank you very much for answering me!
I'm going to start testing different supplements to lower the markers that worry me.

1-Mucuna pruriens 660mg which are approximately 50 mg of L-Dopa. I will use it for the subject of prolactin and my hypothesis of my low dopaminergic tone. (In the morning)

2-Ashwagandha (ksm-66) which is standardized. I will use 500 mg to 1000 mg in two doses, after eating and after dinner. (Cortisol and stress)

3-Vitamin B complex (homocysteine)

My idea is to do an analysis within 2-3 months seeing the following markers:

-prolactin
Basal cortisol
-androgens (hormones)
-homocysteine

what do you think?

OP
S

swarrior

Upgrade: My stack of supplements:

-Vitamins B

-Mucuna

-Ashwagandha

I read a lot about the effects of mucuna pruriens, but I have not noticed any of them.

I am with a dose of 150 mg L-Dopa (standardized extract) and I do not notice anything, about the libido, the mood .... nothing In fact I'm having worse libido, I do not understand anything. Are my L-dopa receptors damaged or desensitized?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals