Am I Missing Out Not Having Sex?

Well I don't think a man can be happy and fulfilled very easily without having sex. So I say, yes. And I mean partner sex of course.

Tarmander

it can be pretty great, but sex alone is pretty unfulfilling unless youre a teenager

it can be pretty great, but sex alone is pretty unfulfilling unless youre a teenager

huh?

Sorry about that. I really am. I think you are missing out if you really feel that way.

You have no idea how great sex can be. Our brains get wired in today's culture for really crappy unfulfilling and non-pleasurable sex. If you have sex in a different way, your brain re-wires and it is by far, barring nothing the greatest thing EVER you can be doing, without anything else holding a remote candle to it.

Tarmander

huh?

Sorry about that. I really am. I think you are missing out if you really feel that way.

You have no idea how great sex can be. Our brains get wired in today's culture for really crappy unfulfilling and non-pleasurable sex. If you have sex in a different way, your brain re-wires and it is by far, barring nothing the greatest thing EVER you can be doing, without anything else holding a remote candle to it.

Yeah but you can't get that rewiring from a pick up at a bar. You need some growth overtime to get that. Long term couples have way better sex.

J

James IV

Yeah but you can't get that rewiring from a pick up at a bar. You need some growth overtime to get that. Long term couples have way better sex.

I think good sex is what creates long term couples, not the opposite. There is something to be said for a hormonal/physical or whatever you want to call it, directing who you want to be in relationships with. Some of the best sexual experiences I've had were with girls I barely knew. Often I end up dating them. Then when the relationship begins to fizzle, so does the sex.

I do agree sex can get better as you develope stronger emotions for someone. But I also think you can have great sex with someone you don't have a strong emotional connection to.

Last edited by a moderator:

sladerunner69

Yes, but having sex with a female is no easy feat. Most of them are highly insecure and dishonest about what they want in a man. Generally females like men whoa re show-offy jerks with small minds and even smaller chins.

Xisca

Insecurity comes from disrupting personal frontiers.
Most men are very bad at this, sorry to say so.... thus it is indeed not important to know well or not the person. It is about being able to touch each other where we are, as bubbles: touch too strong and they explode. As in dancing, touch softly and start the dance and increase contact at subtle level, and all is natural.
You you get this when you feel something and know the other feels the same at the same time.
This is the same quality you need for doing a good massage: when you feel it feels good in your hands, then it is because it feels good for the other person. And you put your inner energy and presence just in contact with the person.
We all need different distances, I mean the subtle one, and we have to respect the one who wants the more distance, and let this person lead. Even when you lead and take initiative, you let yourself be led by the other. Then you can reach a great degree of melting.

squanch

Insecurity comes from disrupting personal frontiers.
Most men are very bad at this, sorry to say so.... thus it is indeed not important to know well or not the person. It is about being able to touch each other where we are, as bubbles: touch too strong and they explode. As in dancing, touch softly and start the dance and increase contact at subtle level, and all is natural.
You you get this when you feel something and know the other feels the same at the same time.
This is the same quality you need for doing a good massage: when you feel it feels good in your hands, then it is because it feels good for the other person. And you put your inner energy and presence just in contact with the person.
We all need different distances, I mean the subtle one, and we have to respect the one who wants the more distance, and let this person lead. Even when you lead and take initiative, you let yourself be led by the other. Then you can reach a great degree of melting.
The pickup people call it "kino escalation".
And you're right, most men are very bad at it. I think it's because men don't really communicate like that when in all male groups with friends, it's mostly verbal. A man who isn't in a relationship can go for months without ever really touching another human being (aside from maybe a handshake or something like that) even if you have a lot of male friends. Women tend to be a lot more physical.

Frankdee20

Yes, but having sex with a female is no easy feat. Most of them are highly insecure and dishonest about what they want in a man. Generally females like men whoa re show-offy jerks with small minds and even smaller chins.

I must say your likely correct with this generalization, in X amount of cases. Women can be very duplicitous, and I'm basing this on experience. I even tested this hunch by mirroring exactly what they wanted, then they flake out big time.

FredSonoma

lmao i think chin is overrated trait dude

i think if ur stressed in childhood it makes u grow an overly dimorphic chin

i have it a bit myself, my lower third is very developed but compared to famously attractive men it's too much

Ella

Forum Supporter
Sex with a woman would be much easier if you learnt to pick up after yourself, can keep a tidy house and life. Have good antennae for not stepping in dog ***t. Are able to fix the roof when there is a leak, renovate and maintain your house, take the rubbish out, not only put the toilet seat down, but clean it and the shower. Do your own washing and hers. Pamper her with a nice wake-up tea or coffee in bed with little kisses and treat her like your queen. Having the ability to earn lots of money can make up for shortfalls in other areas. It means you can afford to hire someone to do the chores. Why would any woman invest in having sex with a male if he can't make her feel secure and treat her like his queen? If she happens to have your children she needs to be sure that you are going to hang around for a very long time.

Sex is overrated; it is nature's con to get you to procreate and strengthen that bond to keep two people together until children are independent. Which these day is a bloody long time. I don't think good sex or a strong chin or big muscles or a big **** is going to soften the burden. Lots of money will make up for unattractivemess. It is not that women are heartless; they need to be smart if they are to attach to a male for a lifetime in nurturing him and his children.

Women tend to be a lot more physical.

This is not necessarily true of women. Since high school, I hated having to hold hands with boyfriends and could not stand them invading my personal space, My husband is a touchy, feely type of guy which drives me insane because I just don't need so much touching. He saids he can't help it. He needs closeness of touch and my nervous system does not tolerate it. His mother was a cold b**** where I always felt loved by my parents. You give some much of yourself to others that personal space becomes sacred. He calls me a prickly pear and I call him a baby. Still, we love, respect and tolerate each other just like we love, respect and tolerate our children. Sexual chemistry is important from the get go; if it had not been there in the beginning; there would have been no children in my life. It is the love of our children that keeps us together not the sex.

sladerunner69

No, having a large chin and jaw is a masculine trait considerred handsome in men. When you have an extremely developed chin, like mine, it's considered by women to be very sexy but they will assume you are a bit of an aggressive dbag who likes to sleep around (because of heightened testosterone most likely) My intimidating secondary sex characteristics like thick beard, large chin, angled jaw, broad shoulders, deep voice, coupled with classically pretty features like nice big eyes, good hair, plump lips and straight teeth and a carved nose, is what i believe women find the most attractive. If you take these two broad areas of masculine and feminine beauty, and multiply them together, the highest product will be the movie star/ model looking "gorgeous" types. The problem with being this is that many women, taught by today society to fear men who are very physically handsome because they will make girls "easy prey", so they heighten their defenses around these men, or give them even less attention than normally deserved or will be standoffish around these men. Women are taught by modern feminists in school and media not to be insecure, and to never let a man "boss them around" and never to be dependant on men. So they put up a subconcious barrier against gorgeous, strong men, and they are forced to work even harder to overcome that barrier. Thus many of these men throw in the towel, give up pursuing cold and shallow women with unfairly heightened defenses, and learn become homosexuals. This ensures that they will be able to date relatively simply, as men once did in past centuries before most women became convinced that all handsome men were jerkwads.

sladerunner69

I must say your likely correct with this generalization, in X amount of cases. Women can be very duplicitous, and I'm basing this on experience. I even tested this hunch by mirroring exactly what they wanted, then they flake out big time.

Yeah, I'm speaking in generalizations here of course, but women will always create conflict in relationships, and usually do so from the very start. It's always refreshing to come across a woman who is just plain friendly, ambitious, and outgoing. (At least from my experience.) So many of them seem to be so disconnected from their surroundings, not looking to make friends, or are just hiding large insecurities that will eventually and ridiculously become your problem to deal with. Im dealing with college women aged 18-24 but most of the time now Im so jaded with tryign to date them that I give up before anything has even begun.

Frankdee20

Yeah, I'm speaking in generalizations here of course, but women will always create conflict in relationships, and usually do so from the very start. It's always refreshing to come across a woman who is just plain friendly, ambitious, and outgoing. (At least from my experience.) So many of them seem to be so disconnected from their surroundings, not looking to make friends, or are just hiding large insecurities that will eventually and ridiculously become your problem to deal with. Im dealing with college women aged 18-24 but most of the time now Im so jaded with tryign to date them that I give up before anything has even begun.

Absolutely right on, it's very rare, but I think that age cluster makes it so. I'm 37, and after my divorce I shacked up with a 24 year old co worker. I never in my life encountered such a degree of insecurity. I'd have 18 missed calls in 3 hours ! Lol. Mind blowing sex though, quite a trade off. Don't give up though, sanity exists.

Hugh Johnson

Sex with a woman would be much easier if you learnt to pick up after yourself, can keep a tidy house and life. Have good antennae for not stepping in dog ***t. Are able to fix the roof when there is a leak, renovate and maintain your house, take the rubbish out, not only put the toilet seat down, but clean it and the shower. Do your own washing and hers. Pamper her with a nice wake-up tea or coffee in bed with little kisses and treat her like your queen. Having the ability to earn lots of money can make up for shortfalls in other areas. It means you can afford to hire someone to do the chores. Why would any woman invest in having sex with a male if he can't make her feel secure and treat her like his queen? If she happens to have your children she needs to be sure that you are going to hang around for a very long time.

Sex is overrated; it is nature's con to get you to procreate and strengthen that bond to keep two people together until children are independent. Which these day is a bloody long time. I don't think good sex or a strong chin or big muscles or a big **** is going to soften the burden. Lots of money will make up for unattractivemess. It is not that women are heartless; they need to be smart if they are to attach to a male for a lifetime in nurturing him and his children.

This is not necessarily true of women. Since high school, I hated having to hold hands with boyfriends and could not stand them invading my personal space, My husband is a touchy, feely type of guy which drives me insane because I just don't need so much touching. He saids he can't help it. He needs closeness of touch and my nervous system does not tolerate it. His mother was a cold b**** where I always felt loved by my parents. You give some much of yourself to others that personal space becomes sacred. He calls me a prickly pear and I call him a baby. Still, we love, respect and tolerate each other just like we love, respect and tolerate our children. Sexual chemistry is important from the get go; if it had not been there in the beginning; there would have been no children in my life. It is the love of our children that keeps us together not the sex.
This advice is useful if you want to be a provider for some 30+ woman. It is harmful if you want to date and have sex with the young hot ones.