Am Dead, Starting To Question Peat

Kyle M

I've been Peating with OJ, milk, liver etc. for a few months now and yesterday I died. My corpse has a temp. of 72 F and a pulse rate of 0. What labs do you recommend? Supplements?

Can you upload your autopsy report this isn't telling us much.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

Can you upload your autopsy report this isn't telling us much.
autopsy-riddles_o_1885507.jpg

opiath

It's your liver man.
You just have to clean it up using high-dose caffeine.
Use niacinamide, taurine and lots of sugar with coffee to prevent stress response.
Once your liver is clean it can start reversing cell apoptosis.

I provide reference:
Molecular signature of anastasis for reversal of apoptosis

We have demonstrated that mouse primary liver cells can reverse the apoptotic process at the execution stage 30, 31, despite reaching important checkpoints commonly believed to be the “point of no return” 49, including caspase-3 activation, DNA damage, and cell shrinkage.

OP
Kyle M

Kyle M

Dobbler

Peatful

Just here for the comments....

(Grabs kale broth & potato juice as I sit under my red light)

aquaman

We already knew you were dead inside from the comments on the Trump thread :)

opiath

How many cups of coffee you recommend?
Can you achieve same with high SAFA intake (Coconut oil)?

When already dead, you don't need to build up slowly.
In a post mortem state, stress is naturally suppressed so you can mega dose right away.
Start with 20 cups and go down from there once cells resume normal function.

Coconut oil can most certainly help.
See this quote from Peat:

A small amount of coconut oil with each meal will increase the ability to oxidize fat, by momentarily stopping the antithyroid effect of the PUFA.

By momentarily stopping the effect of PUFA you block their induction of apoptosis thus helping you bring more cells alive.

Induction of apoptosis by polyunsaturated fatty acids and its relationship to fatty acid inhibition of carnitine palmitoyltransferase I activity in... - PubMed - NCBI

Buttercup

It's your liver man.
You just have to clean it up using high-dose caffeine.
Use niacinamide, taurine and lots of sugar with coffee to prevent stress response.
Once your liver is clean it can start reversing cell apoptosis.

I provide reference:
Molecular signature of anastasis for reversal of apoptosis

4 years of hardcore PUFA restriction and extremely high doses of caffeine/K2, alongside ample amounts of animal protein/ sugar, phosphatidylcholine, taurine & gelatin didn't touch what liver flushes and coffee enemas have done for me over the past few months (deep improvements in emotional/spiritual wellbeing).

Not knocking the Haidut recommendation of using this
(Supposedly awesome) protocol of cleaning up the liver. Just that going off in my own direction is truly what took my health to the next level.

lvysaur

Am Dead, Starting To Question Peat

I think you're in an environment with too much bacterial endotoxin. Might want to load up on protein and calcium because you're definitely going through protein wasting.

A.R

4 years of hardcore PUFA restriction and extremely high doses of caffeine/K2, alongside ample amounts of animal protein/ sugar, phosphatidylcholine, taurine & gelatin didn't touch what liver flushes and coffee enemas have done for me over the past few months (deep improvements in emotional/spiritual wellbeing).

Not knocking the Haidut recommendation of using this
(Supposedly awesome) protocol of cleaning up the liver. Just that going off in my own direction is truly what took my health to the next level.
What type of liver flushes did you do?
Thank You