Advice Needed For My New Labs, High Free Testosterone, High Estrone (E1)

Makrosky

Hi guys,

I have mentioned this in another thread but I would like to give more visibility to this so I can get more feedback.

To make it short : I ran some blood tests on hormones because I suspected I had too much testosterone after using pro-testosterone substances (DHEA, PREG, K2, etc.) on my balls. Also used them topical.

Ferritin : 103 ng/mL (30-350 ng/mL)
Iron : 112 ug/dL (40-160 ug/dL)
Transferrin : 234 mg/dL (210-430 mg/dL)
Transferrin Saturation Index : 48% (20-55%)

Luteinizing Hormone LH : 7 U/L (Men : 1,5 - 34,6 U/L)
FSH : 6 U/L (1,4-18,1 U/L)
Free Testosterone : 53,48 pg/mL (<=23,08 pg/mL) (Holy ***t, more than double of the lab top range)
Testosterone : 6,82 ng/mL (1,30-10,20 ng/mL)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin SHBG : 21,7 nmol/L (12-75 nmol/L)
TSH : 1,11 uU/mL (0,20-4,60 uU/mL)
Prolactin : 6,9 ng/mL (Men: 1-20 ng/mL)
Progesterone : 0,58 ng/mL (<= 1 ng/mL)
17-Beta Estradiol : 36 pg/mL (10-50 pg/mL)
Estrone (E1) : 120,8 pg/mL (25,1-91,4 pg/mL)
DHEA-S : 2,09 ug/mL (0,35-4,41 ug/mL)
DHT : 0,70 ng/dL (0,25-0,99 ng/dL)

So... Freaking high estrone :-(

Things that worry me :

1.- Very high free testosterone and lowish (lower part of the range) of FSH and LH. I am worried I migh have caused a negative feedback loop on those from too much testosterone. Truth must be said I never tested them before so I don't know which was my baseline but even if it that was my baseline I think LH and FSH are too low.

2.- The Estrone! See for yourselves. Again, I don't have previous tests on that so I don't know which was my baseline but anyway it is BAD right now. Regarding cancer, luckily I don't have breasts and I hope I don't develop a prostate cancer :-|

Guys what can I do ? Any recommended strategies ? I use estroban topically (A, D, E, K2) almost every day so it should help with that but apparently is not enough ??? I am gonna use daily aspirin also starting from now.

Thanks in advance.

@ecstatichamster @DaveFoster @Such_Saturation @haidut @schultz @Brian @paymanz@Mito @tyler @haidut
@tankasnowgod @Lucenzo01
@Dan Wich this is specifically for you : Do you think the prolactin level is ok ?

Last edited:

Frankdee20

High free T shouldn’t be a bad thing right ? Don’t they always advocate that free T matters more ? If you lower SHBG too much, you get high unbounded T

Dhair

Well, I have no idea to be honest.
Try not to overanalyze this. I know what it feels like, believe me.
I don't see anything wrong with your LH/FSH or prolactin. I understand that you're upset right now, but you did not mess yourself up beyond repair. You did not trigger any negative feedback mechanism.
I don't think applying DHEA to the scrotum is safe. If you're using Pansterone, I would not use more than 4 drops in that area under any circumstances. Any more could be destabilizing. The DHEA use alone explains your lab results.
Everything will normalize after stopping the DHEA.

milk_lover

I haven’t done this kind of pannel to help that much, but I would agree with @Dhair regarding DHEA. I lost weight since I stopped applying it on my scrotum even though it was always with andro.. Maybe the scrotum can easily aromatize it to estrogen. My body has been thanking me lately after only using K2, andro, and pregnenolone on the scrotum!

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Thanks @Dhair and @milk_lover yeah even months ago I was suspecting I was aromatizing the DHEA. I'm gonna stop all hormones and fat solubles that is for sure.

@DaveFoster thanks for chiming in. Do you think aspirin and energin (b-vitamins) are safe to use until I retest ? I think so.

paymanz

Agree with dave.

Also lowering fat intake may help to control estrogen.if your fat intake been high recently.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Agree with dave.

Also lowering fat intake may help to control estrogen.if your fat intake been high recently.
Thanks. But aspirin and b-vits are good for lowering estrogen while not increasing any other hormones, right?

paymanz

Thanks. But aspirin and b-vits are good for lowering estrogen while not increasing any other hormones, right?
Apparently aspirin inhibits aromatase,b6 lowers prolactin.

But Idk how strong is aspirin effect.

I wish you had a pre dha supplementation lab too.

Have you ever tried dopamine agonist drugs?! Especially lisuride is interesting.or other pure dopamine agonists. I just don't know how they effect estrogen.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Apparently aspirin inhibits aromatase,b6 lowers prolactin.

But Idk how strong is aspirin effect.

I wish you had a pre dha supplementation lab too.

Have you ever tried dopamine agonist drugs?! Especially lisuride is interesting.or other pure dopamine agonists. I just don't know how they effect estrogen.
Hmmm I have read bad reports about lisuride... Libido and stuff. Do you know which one of them is safer? Maybe Adamantine?

Wagner83

Why do you want to jump on other supplements ? lol
I'm not sure what issues you have, from what you said it is only lowered seminal fluids production and the results of those blood tests (which you interpret as worrysome).

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Why do you want to jump on other supplements ? lol
I'm not sure what issues you have, from what you said it is only lowered seminal fluids production and the results of those blood tests (which you interpret as worrysome).
Hey Wagner yes those are the main problems. I don't want to jump in other supplements, I just want to bring back that estrone levels back to normal because it is NOT healthy at all having such high levels. If there is a safe way to do that then I want to try it. Also there's the problem that pregnenolone, fat solubles, etc were doing me good for mood/energy and now that I don't take them I can notice it. So I would like to fix that estrone/T thing and then get back to preg+fat solubles because they really do me good. But anyway I'm gonna only take aspirin+bvits for a month and retest. If someone can give me a safe and effective way to recover fastly, then that is welcome. That estrone level can't be good, seriously.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

Btw Wagner thanks for keeping an eye on my posts and for the advice. Really appreciate it :):

churchmouth

How long ago before the tests did you stop the supplements? I think you need to give it some time to balance out before you draw conclusions.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

How long ago before the tests did you stop the supplements? I think you need to give it some time to balance out before you draw conclusions.
Around 2 weeks before I think. Can't remember exactly.

DaveFoster

Makrosky said:
@DaveFoster thanks for chiming in. Do you think aspirin and energin (b-vitamins) are safe to use until I retest ? I think so.
Aspirin can protect against some of estrogen's effects including the risk of a coronary event, and B-vitamins are generally safe.

paymanz

Hmmm I have read bad reports about lisuride... Libido and stuff. Do you know which one of them is safer? Maybe Adamantine?
I'm not sure ,is your problem with libido excess or deficiency of it?

Idk about adamantine, I know lisuride and metergoline are known to have no risk of cardiac valve fibrosis, but bromocriptine and cabergoline have that risk. And unfortunetly I only had personal experience with the two later ones, and also pramipexole, which also reportedly doesn't have that fibrosis risk.

But again , prami probably doesn't have much of beneficial metabolic effect as the other dopamine agonist. Well, maybe it increases testosterone,idk.

Im under the impression that all dopamine agonists increase testosterone and libido.

OP
Makrosky

Makrosky

I'm not sure ,is your problem with libido excess or deficiency of it?

Idk about adamantine, I know lisuride and metergoline are known to have no risk of cardiac valve fibrosis, but bromocriptine and cabergoline have that risk. And unfortunetly I only had personal experience with the two later ones, and also pramipexole, which also reportedly doesn't have that fibrosis risk.

But again , prami probably doesn't have much of beneficial metabolic effect as the other dopamine agonist. Well, maybe it increases testosterone,idk.

Im under the impression that all dopamine agonists increase testosterone and libido.
Ok thanks I will stay away from any of them by now

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi guys,

I have mentioned this in another thread but I would like to give more visibility to this so I can get more feedback.

To make it short : I ran some blood tests on hormones because I suspected I had too much testosterone after using pro-testosterone substances (DHEA, PREG, K2, etc.) on my balls. Also used them topical.

Ferritin : 103 ng/mL (30-350 ng/mL)
Iron : 112 ug/dL (40-160 ug/dL)
Transferrin : 234 mg/dL (210-430 mg/dL)
Transferrin Saturation Index : 48% (20-55%)

Luteinizing Hormone LH : 7 U/L (Men : 1,5 - 34,6 U/L)
FSH : 6 U/L (1,4-18,1 U/L)
Free Testosterone : 53,48 pg/mL (<=23,08 pg/mL) (Holy ***t, more than double of the lab top range)
Testosterone : 6,82 ng/mL (1,30-10,20 ng/mL)
Sex Hormone Binding Globulin SHBG : 21,7 nmol/L (12-75 nmol/L)
TSH : 1,11 uU/mL (0,20-4,60 uU/mL)
Prolactin : 6,9 ng/mL (Men: 1-20 ng/mL)
Progesterone : 0,58 ng/mL (<= 1 ng/mL)
17-Beta Estradiol : 36 pg/mL (10-50 pg/mL)
Estrone (E1) : 120,8 pg/mL (25,1-91,4 pg/mL)
DHEA-S : 2,09 ug/mL (0,35-4,41 ug/mL)
DHT : 0,70 ng/dL (0,25-0,99 ng/dL)

So... Freaking high estrone :-(

Things that worry me :

1.- Very high free testosterone and lowish (lower part of the range) of FSH and LH. I am worried I migh have caused a negative feedback loop on those from too much testosterone. Truth must be said I never tested them before so I don't know which was my baseline but even if it that was my baseline I think LH and FSH are too low.

2.- The Estrone! See for yourselves. Again, I don't have previous tests on that so I don't know which was my baseline but anyway it is BAD right now. Regarding cancer, luckily I don't have breasts and I hope I don't develop a prostate cancer :-|

Guys what can I do ? Any recommended strategies ? I use estroban topically (A, D, E, K2) almost every day so it should help with that but apparently is not enough ??? I am gonna use daily aspirin also starting from now.

Thanks in advance.

@ecstatichamster @DaveFoster @Such_Saturation @haidut @schultz @Brian @paymanz@Mito @tyler @haidut
@tankasnowgod @Lucenzo01
@Dan Wich this is specifically for you : Do you think the prolactin level is ok ?

High T will invariably lead to high E1, E2 or E3 as this is the way the body regulates the negative feedback mechanism. As another user pointed out, probably too much DHEA used. If scrotum application is done I would not use more than 2mg-3mg as I mentioned in the thread on raising serum androgens. DHEA raises mainly estrone, so nothing unexpected there. DHEA also lowers SHBG, which also explains the high free T. I would lower the Pansterone usage and retest in 2 weeks. Aspirin and vitamin E, can keep (usually) the estrone in check. I am wondering how high the estrone would have been without the EstroBan in your stack...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals