Achieved Regrowth But Losing Hair Again

zes

The past 18 months have been a desperate time for me as I have really bad diffuse thinning. Real bad. I'm too self conscious to post pics but I may do later. I had/have diffuse thinning everywhere but its really bad on top of my scalp. I can see my scalp basically with little strands of hair still alive in the middle.

I started peating really hard between December 2017/Januuary 2018 so around 10 months ago.
Back in January earlier this year I took pics of the top of my scalp like I have been doing for the past 12 months. And to my surprise and joy my hair was noticeably thicker. I wasn't just imagining it as I compared pics from before. Some near bald spots filled in though my scalp was still visible it wasn't as exposed as last time. I will try to post pics later but I'd rather keep my privacy for now.

Ever since then I stopped peating and became lazy after seeing some success. My hair is back to its awful state it was in this time last year. Even taking selfies of myself is embarrassing as you can see my scalp and my hairline also got worse.

I plan to go back to the routine I was in around January:

glass of Milk 2/3 times a day with gelatin
Apple/banana 3/4 servings
White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ
Vit D, A and E supplements
Red Light 20 mins every other day on my scalp
Massage when I have time - never been able to do this regularly as I haven't got 40 minutes to spare sometimes

One thing I am suffering from now is high estrogen I believe. How do you go about reducing estrogen?

And one more thing - I'm not sure what caused my hair to grow thicker in those 2 months. Red Light? Vitamins? I dont know. But I do know I increased my caloric intake and ate more than I usually did. I want to see if I can regrow my hair again.

I will keep a log and update this every so often hopefully it will help anyone. Though I don't know what I'm doing myself most of the time but any hair regrowth should be noted.

21/male

GorillaHead

The past 18 months have been a desperate time for me as I have really bad diffuse thinning. Real bad. I'm too self conscious to post pics but I may do later. I had/have diffuse thinning everywhere but its really bad on top of my scalp. I can see my scalp basically with little strands of hair still alive in the middle.

I started peating really hard between December 2017/Januuary 2018 so around 10 months ago.
Back in January earlier this year I took pics of the top of my scalp like I have been doing for the past 12 months. And to my surprise and joy my hair was noticeably thicker. I wasn't just imagining it as I compared pics from before. Some near bald spots filled in though my scalp was still visible it wasn't as exposed as last time. I will try to post pics later but I'd rather keep my privacy for now.

Ever since then I stopped peating and became lazy after seeing some success. My hair is back to its awful state it was in this time last year. Even taking selfies of myself is embarrassing as you can see my scalp and my hairline also got worse.

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ
Massage when I have time - never been able to do this regularly as I haven't got 40 minutes to spare sometimes

One thing I am suffering from now is high estrogen I believe. How do you go about reducing estrogen?

And one more thing - I'm not sure what caused my hair to grow thicker in those 2 months. Red Light? Vitamins? I dont know. But I do know I increased my caloric intake and ate more than I usually did. I want to see if I can regrow my hair again.

I will keep a log and update this every so often hopefully it will help anyone. Though I don't know what I'm doing myself most of the time but any hair regrowth should be noted.

21/male
Id say rice and llt helped you the most

dreamcatcher

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ

21/male
What about seafood? Do you eat it? They're a good source of zinc, selenium and copper, etc.
Progesterone lowers estrogen. Are you stressed physically/mentally?

dreamcatcher

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ

21/male
How's your temperature and pulse?

dreamcatcher

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ

21/male
Low vitamin D levels are also associated with hair loss.

dreamcatcher

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ

21/male
Your diet lacks variety.

dreamcatcher

White rice
Liver
Potatoes
Spinach
Meat
OJ

21/male
Ray Peat told me that in case of low vitamin D levels, a daily 5,000 IU is necessary.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals