A Good Urea Supplement? (BESIDES PEE!)

Maggiemccall

Hello , Does anyone know a good supplier of UREA in the UK, the UK seems so backwards and limiting than the USA. Thank you.

yerrag

Just piss in a glass and drink it. Why are you purchasing something that is free?
I would have it on the rocks. Shaken, not stirred.

Drink only the midstream of fresh morning pee, and when on an animal protein-free diet and when not taking any drugs.

yerrag

In the video, speaker talks about urine therapy.

L

Lord Cola

Bumping to see if anyone found a good source of urea. Preferably labeled 'for internal use.'

managing

Bumping to see if anyone found a good source of urea. Preferably labeled 'for internal use.'
You aren't going to find one labeled for internal use I don't think.

I have used this one:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I31U9P4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RP asked me my source and I shared that with him. He didn't endorse, but he didn't condemn either.

I have found that it built up and that after a week or so I was getting a very strong "glycogen-depleted" crash about 5 hours after eating. But i cut back and its been great. Maintenance dose has been about 100mg 2xd. It really does subtle but powerful things for mood, energy, focus. At that dosage that container ought to last until I am about 150 yrs old.

yerrag

You aren't going to find one labeled for internal use I don't think.

I have used this one:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I31U9P4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

RP asked me my source and I shared that with him. He didn't endorse, but he didn't condemn either.

I have found that it built up and that after a week or so I was getting a very strong "glycogen-depleted" crash about 5 hours after eating. But i cut back and its been great. Maintenance dose has been about 100mg 2xd. It really does subtle but powerful things for mood, energy, focus. At that dosage that container ought to last until I am about 150 yrs old.
This one is still at 20ppm lead. Health Natura recently posted his urea's COA at 10ppm, but I still thought it was high.

L

Lord Cola

Thanks @managing
This one is still at 20ppm lead. Health Natura recently posted his urea's COA at 10ppm, but I still thought it was high.
The Amazon page says it contains less than 0.002%. Does this mean that the product definitely has lead content, or that 0.002% was the extent of the precision of the test?

yerrag

Thanks @managing

The Amazon page says it contains less than 0.002%. Does this mean that the product definitely has lead content, or that 0.002% was the extent of the precision of the test?
You'll be lucky to find one that definitely has no lead content. And as far as not exceeding 20ppm, it is a matter of trust and meeting that trust. I don't want to roll the dice hoping I get much lower lead content than what's spec'd.

Much much lower lead content in urea is not a physical impossibility, but the economics of it is. The purer you find it, the much more you have to pay as the cost of producing it increases. A point comes when a suitable product can be made, but the price is prohibitive such that no volume demand can be expected to make the product profitable and worth making.

I suppose I'm being too cautious. Perhaps if this is a product that would be helpful and if the amount to be taken is limited dosage-wise and time-wise, it would just be much ado for nothing for me to be too picky for my own good.

Last edited:

yerrag

Lifegiving Store gave me this COA today.
Urea.png

Heavy metals<=10ppm
Lead<= 2ppm

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals