BeLiKeWater

I may have. I left town for a week and left my 5aDHP at home, only ran a bit of androsterone. Came back today and am suspending the androsterone and retrialing 5aDHP at 10 drops per day (I'm a big guy 245lbs lots of muscle and take test cyp at a TRT dose..:with long history of chronic depression currently medicated and partially treated.) will advise how I respond this time to a more consistent dosage. Given how I responded to 11-ketoDHT and my lack of solid mood and confidence effects from even high range TRT doses...I suspect I may have a 5aR issue...took Fina at a low dose for just 2 or so weeks 6 years ago...don't necessarily blame that as was depressed for years, but who knows.)
I never had depression until I took and left finasteride...

Ritchie

Have rat test subjects been using this topically or orally? Has anyone noticed any difference in modes of administration? I have tried both but find it hard to tell which my rat is responding better to..

opethfeldt

Have rat test subjects been using this topically or orally? Has anyone noticed any difference in modes of administration? I have tried both but find it hard to tell which my rat is responding better to..

My rat responds best to oral administration.

william

When I take 1 drop in the morning and one drop in the evening together with 3 drops of Pansterone I get painful joints in my hands. Androsterone gives the same effect but a bit milder. Can anyone explain what a possible mechanism of this effect is? I had a big burnout 10 years ago. 2 years of SSRI, which lowered my libido. I had a very low saliva cortisol level ( now lowish to normal). I tend to borderline low testosterone and therefore used 2 years HCG-injections. With Pansterone I could stop with that. Very sleepy after lunch, easily fatigued. Why the painful joints?

Pointless

When I take 1 drop in the morning and one drop in the evening together with 3 drops of Pansterone I get painful joints in my hands. Androsterone gives the same effect but a bit milder. Can anyone explain what a possible mechanism of this effect is? I had a big burnout 10 years ago. 2 years of SSRI, which lowered my libido. I had a very low saliva cortisol level ( now lowish to normal). I tend to borderline low testosterone and therefore used 2 years HCG-injections. With Pansterone I could stop with that. Very sleepy after lunch, easily fatigued. Why the painful joints?

This is "low estrogen" symptoms but boy I wish I could figure this out too, so I could get a lot of the good effect of Pansterone and vitamin A.

BeLiKeWater

Stop everybody notice reduction of effects while dosing this for some time. Somehow the body adapts to the external source of 5dhp?

william

This is "low estrogen" symptoms but boy I wish I could figure this out too, so I could get a lot of the good effect of Pansterone and vitamin A.
I have done a saliva hormone test and will come back with the results in a week.

BeLiKeWater

I suffer heavily from the mental sides of post finasteride syndrome. It feels like I'm in a permanent, extreme benzo withdrawal. Barely can function. Cognitive fog, derealization, insomnia, skin and hair thinning. I just ordered the 5a-DHP.

I was wondering if you have considered creating a formula for 5a-DHDOC (5α-Dihydrodeoxycorticosterone), that is a 5ar metabolite of deoxycorticosterone? 5a-DHDOC can be reduced to 5a-THDOC by 3a-HSD and is then a positive allosteric modulator or GABA-A receptors just like Allopregnanolone.

Would this be feasible?

This could be important or very important to pfs patients, please consider it.

william

I have done a saliva hormone test and will come back with the results in a week.

The results:
Oestradiol (Saliva) 1.9 pg/ml ( <3.3 pg/ml)

Testosteron (Saliva) 45.7 pg/ml ( 23.2 - 86.9 pg/ml)

DHEA (Saliva) 1062 pg/ml (99 - 462 pg/ml)

The saliva test was taken before taking anything in the morning.

Wiht the 2 x 3 drops Pansterone I take oral DHEA 25 mg in the morning and 50 mg Pregnenolone in the evening.
So why the painful joints with 2 drops of alpha-DHP? The estrogen is maybe a bit high, Testosterone a bit low? Can anyone please shine a light on this?

Last edited:

Rand56

Wiht the 2 x 3 drops Pansterone I take oral DHEA 25 mg in the morning and 50 mg Pregnenolone in the evening

Others can help you interpret this better than I can, but what stands out for me, you're taking way too much DHEA. If you are going to continue with the Pansterone, I would ditch the extra oral DHEA you are taking. I know haidut has mentioned several times, one should not take anymore than 5mg of DHEA at a time. Keep in mind also, the potentiation of the DHEA in Pansterone because of the DMSO.

william

Others can help you interpret this better than I can, but what stands out for me, you're taking way too much DHEA. If you are going to continue with the Pansterone, I would ditch the extra oral DHEA you are taking. I know haidut has mentioned several times, one should not take anymore than 5mg of DHEA at a time. Keep in mind also, the potentiation of the DHEA in Pansterone because of the DMSO.
I had allready concluded that I can skip the extra DHEA. The 5 mgs that Haidut mentioned refers to the topical DHEA. When taken orally about 10% passes the liver, so that would be about 2.5 mg extra.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What would be the differences in the results produced between this and Gonadin?

Gonadin is meant to stimulate the gonads to produce T/DHT and possibly progesterone. The 5a-DHP will most likely elevate allopregnanolone more than anything else. So, it would be more of a mental/mood supplement especially in the lower doses. But it can oppose estrogen directly so that part should help with promoting a more androgenic tone.

firebreather

Gonadin is meant to stimulate the gonads to produce T/DHT and possibly progesterone. The 5a-DHP will most likely elevate allopregnanolone more than anything else. So, it would be more of a mental/mood supplement especially in the lower doses. But it can oppose estrogen directly so that part should help with promoting a more androgenic tone.

Thanks so much for the explanation

sladerunner69

The results:
Oestradiol (Saliva) 1.9 pg/ml ( <3.3 pg/ml)

Testosteron (Saliva) 45.7 pg/ml ( 23.2 - 86.9 pg/ml)

DHEA (Saliva) 1062 pg/ml (99 - 462 pg/ml)

The saliva test was taken before taking anything in the morning.

Wiht the 2 x 3 drops Pansterone I take oral DHEA 25 mg in the morning and 50 mg Pregnenolone in the evening.
So why the painful joints with 2 drops of alpha-DHP? The estrogen is maybe a bit high, Testosterone a bit low? Can anyone please shine a light on this?

I had major joint pain and it is due to very very low estrogen. A lot of guys were complaining about it who were taking pansterone plus androsterone and other things like k2, E, D, A, niacnimide, b6, glycine, taurine, lysine, caffiene, yada yada All of these things oppose estrogen and if you are following a Peaty diet your estrogen should be quite low to begin with. No estrogen= irritability, joint pain, and fatigue. Guys on large doses of aromatase inhibitor also complain about joints.

Also 25 mg dhea is too much

william

I had major joint pain and it is due to very very low estrogen. A lot of guys were complaining about it who were taking pansterone plus androsterone and other things like k2, E, D, A, niacnimide, b6, glycine, taurine, lysine, caffiene, yada yada All of these things oppose estrogen and if you are following a Peaty diet your estrogen should be quite low to begin with. No estrogen= irritability, joint pain, and fatigue. Guys on large doses of aromatase inhibitor also complain about joints.

Also 25 mg dhea is too much

Thank you for your thought. I skipped the extra DHEA now for a week and am now taking 2 drops 5a-DHP for 3 days. Again I got sharp pain that starts at the wrist and expands to the finger joints. My saliva estrogen seems to be in the middle. Is estrogen really the cause? Has Haidut thoughts about this?

sladerunner69

Thank you for your thought. I skipped the extra DHEA now for a week and am now taking 2 drops 5a-DHP for 3 days. Again I got sharp pain that starts at the wrist and expands to the finger joints. My saliva estrogen seems to be in the middle. Is estrogen really the cause? Has Haidut thoughts about this?

Pain only in the wrists and hands is not something I am familiar with. Joint pain is usually in the knees, and sometimes in the elbows. Also the bottoms of the feet hurting is a sign of low E. I am not sure about wrist paint.

Terma

Hi I thought I could drop off a review now that this works. 5α-DHP is one of the most useful substances ever administered to my rats. In dose of 15mg upon waking every 2 or 3 days with low dose isolated caffeine that was suggested by someone, it improves mental endurance, helps memory, maintains circadian rhythm, and fights sleep deprivation, while having mild but weak anti-anxiety and anti-depressive effects, but very natural which is an advantage when you don't want to give them that heavy zombified drug-like effects that distorts your experiments. It loses effect used too many days in a row, so breaks are good. Thanks for making this available, it's been a revelation. They have their uses, but not one of the other steroids comes close.

Regina

Pain only in the wrists and hands is not something I am familiar with. Joint pain is usually in the knees, and sometimes in the elbows. Also the bottoms of the feet hurting is a sign of low E. I am not sure about wrist paint.
I will get the bottom of the feet pain, but my knees, elbows and shoulders have never been better. I am particularly shocked to the upside wrt to my shoulders.
The bottom of the feet pain is likely due to low estrogen/cortisol. But the "brand new" knees and shoulders is owed to the mighty Kuinone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi I thought I could drop off a review now that this works. 5α-DHP is one of the most useful substances ever administered to my rats. In dose of 15mg upon waking every 2 or 3 days with low dose isolated caffeine that was suggested by someone, it improves mental endurance, helps memory, maintains circadian rhythm, and fights sleep deprivation, while having mild but weak anti-anxiety and anti-depressive effects, but very natural which is an advantage when you don't want to give them that heavy zombified drug-like effects that distorts your experiments. It loses effect used too many days in a row, so breaks are good. Thanks for making this available, it's been a revelation. They have their uses, but not one of the other steroids comes close.

Great, thanks for the feedback!