31.5.2019 Danny Roddy + Haidut (Georgi Dinkov) Podcast

Dobbler

Spreading the love and raising awareness that these exist, now for everyone at youtube, previously at Danny Roddys patreon. Absolute goldmines of godlike information.

Nebula

@haidut you mentioned in the stream you know bodybuilders that use testosterone dissolved in tocopherol. What do you think would be the most effective way to absorb it? On the gums? Or topically?

ilikecats

@Nebula I think ray mentioned rubbing it (test in vitamin E) onto the pink part of the lips once. High absorption rate (relative to the skin).... Buccal administration is good but when you're using the tiny amounts that ray uses (1 mg of test) there's probably a risk of it getting carried away by saliva and swallowed. More precise using on the lips. I like to put progest-e on my gums when using 4-5 drops. I'm not too worried about precision there or wasting it. If I apply one drop I'll often just use the lips for whatever reason... mostly convenience. If I'm going to put it on my gums I prefer to dry my gums with a paper towel first so it kind of sticks to the gums better and there for gets absorbed better.

Beefcake

Spreading the love and raising awareness that these exist, now for everyone at youtube, previously at Danny Roddys patreon. Absolute goldmines of godlike information.

Thought it was a music album considering how long the intro song was. Is it promotional for an artist or why is it so long?

OP
D

Dobbler

Thought it was a music album considering how long the intro song was. Is it promotional for an artist or why is it so long?
It's a livestream, intro is there so people have time to tune in before it starts. And 5 min is very very short intro for livestream, it's typically 15 to 30 minutes for most streamers.

Beefcake

It's a livestream, intro is there so people have time to tune in before it starts. And 5 min is very very short intro for livestream, it's typically 15 to 30 minutes for most streamers.

You have a valid point hahaha.

Beefcake

I've also thought about that, not that he looks "unhealthy" but more not what I expected of a man with > 1000 ng/dl test.

Why is health measured in testosterone level? It's not if you ask ray peat. Feels like you got the purpose of this forum and ray peats ideas wrong

bromuda

Why is health measured in testosterone level? It's not if you ask ray peat. Feels like you got the purpose of this forum and ray peats ideas wrong
Well that's a quick statement to make. I didn't say he looks unhealthy I guess I had a distorted view of what he would look like.

Beefcake

Well that's a quick statement to make. I didn't say he looks unhealthy I guess I had a distorted view of what he would look like.

What did you think he look like? I never really thought Ray seemed or looked healthy probably due to his old age of 80+ something. Genes play a role In your physical appearance. Otherwise, you would not look like your mom and dad.

CLASH

For 80 years old, comparatively to the rest of the population, ray is a super model.

@haidut
Can you point me to some studies or discuss the dosages based on studies you have read for a low dose DHT or testosterone in tocopherol for topical application? Could these be used similarly to say progesterone and DHEA where a low dose could be used say 3x a week for general metabolic purposes without risk of suppression or excess side effects?

CRAIGO

Anyone have information on whether berberine has anti-metabolic effects, like metaforin?

LiveWire

Danny probably made it.

Yes, Roddy is a true renesaince man, he also sculpts and discovers new planets.

But actually he didn’t make the music. Roddy is a fan of 80s retro revival style called Synthwave. The track is by Mitch Murder, called Melting Point.

LiveWire

In what way does he look unhealthy?

He looks unhealthy by some of the forum members’ often ridiculous appearance standards where often a tape worm infestation and a complete hormonal profile is diagnosed from a single bad lit photo.

If this wasn’t haidut, he’d be ridiculed and shredded to pieces for his appearance.

The fact is, we’re all different, and as unpopular as genetic heredity is in here, most of what we look like cannot be changed no matter what we do (no, not even the K2 toothfairy will change that).

Haidut is a sharp, pleasant, high-energy, bald fella and probably the only thing that would be open to subjective judgement is body fat, which has not been shown yet. Even then, considering he appears to be pretty stocky, it might be hard to judge.

The interview was great as always.

Last edited: