12% DHT Gel

FredSonoma

I wasn't waking up with erections. I purchased dht powder from purple panda labs
Meaning that you think the use of it decreased your body's natural production of DHT to the point that your overall DHT levels were lower than before using it?

Risingfire

Meaning that you think the use of it decreased your body's natural production of DHT to the point that your overall DHT levels were lower than before using it?

I think it was suppressive in stopping my natural production of DHT. I'm quite positive my blood levels of DHT were very high. I'm guessing that the high levels in my blood signaled to my brain to stop naturally producing it. My voice was deeper, I felt more confident and my digestion improved as I recently mentioned.

FredSonoma

I think it was suppressive in stopping my natural production of DHT. I'm quite positive my blood levels of DHT were very high. I'm guessing that the high levels in my blood signaled to my brain to stop naturally producing it. My voice was deeper, I felt more confident and my digestion improved as I recently mentioned.
Okay thanks!

A.R

I should run labs. I work in medical field, but even it shows high prolactin or high estrogen, what do I do. He is otherwise very healthy. He does have some extra chub, and that may be why he has gyno . Hopefully he grows out of hit once he hits puberty. @Risingfire
Imo DHT not needed just yet. But a very good fat solubles supplement with a excellent source of fat such as butter or EV olive oil is a must, with high protein diet(eggs/white fish/chicken). This will help him during puberty in stopping his raised androgens from converting to estrogen.

As said by @olive milk is a bad idea(hard to digest)

At his age imo he needs to be in a combat sport(wrestling/judo/taekwondo) also will help build confidence

tallglass13

@A.R , cool thanks for tips. It may just be Mastitis , as they are sore to the touch. RP stated that Aspirin may help along with good diet sugar and protein. My son is a skateboarder and gets lots of movements in.

Sheik

Titan is garbage. It does contain DHT but also contains caffeine and finasteride and other junk.

Max.

Anyone know how to make dht at home? And where to buy the products to make?

Sheik

It contains finasteride?
Someone had it analyzed and posted a thread on here last April. The scumbags who sell it came here and bullied them into deleting the thread. They also made fake accounts pretending to be customers. I saved the whole thread.

Someone had it analyzed and posted a thread on here last April. The scumbags who sell it came here and bullied them into deleting the thread. They also made fake accounts pretending to be customers. I saved the whole thread.
I would love to test it

Can you link that thread?

Estradiol

proviron nowhere near as good as real DHT though right?

Orally it's not.
But structurally very similar. No one ever tried topical proviron I think? It deserves a try.

Also it's very hard to get real DHT.

From what I remember from that thread... the tests supposedly showed it contained a high percentage of DHT and very minimal amounts (0.1 - 0.01 or the like- of Finasterine), along some other residue products.

But would like to see the thread again, if you have it can you please make it downloadable?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals