12% DHT Gel

SOMO

I've tried it
I am 17 years old.
The DHT 12% is not fake I tried it for 8 weeks, it increased libido, the hair growth, made the voice slightly deeper and and made the penis flaccid bigger, the problem is that since 8 weeks I noticed a slight shrinking of the balls and I stopped. After I stopped the libido was down and my sperm was lower.
I did the blood tests and LH, FSH, T and estrogen were decreased. After 2 week I recovered my libido and I’m fine but the balls haven’t grown yet and I’m thinking of making a slight PCT with Nolvadex.
I don’t know if my penis would have grown if I had continued the cycle maybe I was stupid to stop but I care to my balls.
Should I perhaps try a longer cycle at lower doses and make a PCT at the end to restore HPTA?

Your post literally indicates that this product is fake, inactive or WORSE - something ELSE besides DHT.

You're 17...how are you gonna notice an increase in libido?
When I was 17, my libido was out of control and very active. Increasing libido would not have been noticeable for me personally.

Have you ever heard of something called a "PLACEBO" or "NOCEBO" effect? I think you may be experiencing both.
The Placebo Effect: What Is It?

alex00

Your post literally indicates that this product is fake, inactive or WORSE - something ELSE besides DHT.

You're 17...how are you gonna notice an increase in libido?
When I was 17, my libido was out of control and very active. Increasing libido would not have been noticeable for me personally.

Have you ever heard of something called a "PLACEBO" or "NOCEBO" effect? I think you may be experiencing both.
The Placebo Effect: What Is It?
But if when I interrupted it I noticed a suppression in terms of libido, mood and sperm volume, on cycle the hairs also grew where they were not before. If it were a placebo these things would not have happened.
Did you try Titan 12? you can't say it's false if you haven't tried it.
The question here is another, whether it is safe for health to use and what is the damage on HPTA in the long run.

vulture

I've tried it
I am 17 years old.
The DHT 12% is not fake I tried it for 8 weeks, it increased libido, the hair growth, made the voice slightly deeper and and made the penis flaccid bigger, the problem is that since 8 weeks I noticed a slight shrinking of the balls and I stopped. After I stopped the libido was down and my sperm was lower.
I did the blood tests and LH, FSH, T and estrogen were decreased. After 2 week I recovered my libido and I’m fine but the balls haven’t grown yet and I’m thinking of making a slight PCT with Nolvadex.
I don’t know if my penis would have grown if I had continued the cycle maybe I was stupid to stop but I care to my balls.
Should I perhaps try a longer cycle at lower doses and make a PCT at the end to restore HPTA?
Dosage?

alex00

I tried it on February 1 for 8 weeks and I stopped. the dosage was the one indicated by them of 4 drops daily and a few days 6 drops daily, I did some calculations and one drop has about 2.8 mg DHT.
4 x 2,8 = 11.2
6 x 2,8 = 16.8
my dosage was 11.2 mg and for a few days at 16.8 mg of DHT.

Risingfire

Pretty sure RussianStarPeptides is fake guys.

There used to be a company in Cyprus who sold DHT and it was legit (it came in the original packaging and everything). But RSP is likely all ethanol and/or DMSO.
Based on the company in Cyprus's prices and comparing them to RSP, I don't think RSP is real.

DHT cream, where? - Thunder's Place

And the reviews scream fake.

The website sells a product that claims will make you severla inches taller lol.

Clearly they're targeting small-penised, short insecure guys who want a big wang and six-pack. It's sick and cruel.

I think you should vote with your wallet and if you're buying RSP, you could get a better deal for the same stuff by rubbing vodka on your body.
They're selling DHT again. Email the doctor. It's good stuff. I've been using it for few weeks

RobertJM

I've tried it as well. Lots of experience myself in playing with steroids, and this one definitely has something in it. But it felt like poison to me. Not something I'd recommend to others. It definitely shoots libido through the roof, but it isn't a focused libido. And it produced a paradoxical reaction by giving me erectile dysfunction. So whatever is in it, it felt estrogenic to me.

Risingfire

I've tried it as well. Lots of experience myself in playing with steroids, and this one definitely has something in it. But it felt like poison to me. Not something I'd recommend to others. It definitely shoots libido through the roof, but it isn't a focused libido. And it produced a paradoxical reaction by giving me erectile dysfunction. So whatever is in it, it felt estrogenic to me.
Are you referring to Andracterol or Russian Peptides?

Wagner83

They're selling DHT again. Email the doctor. It's good stuff. I've been using it for few weeks
How much? The recommended dose is 5gr transdermal, which is 125 mg of dht. The only information which I could find on absorption was a website which claimed 10 % was absorbed.

Risingfire

How much? The recommended dose is 5gr transdermal, which is 125 mg of dht. The only information which I could find on absorption was a website which claimed 10 % was absorbed.
I'm between 2-12.5 mgs daily. The recommended dose is way too much, IMO. I tried the recommended dose after a few weeks and the amount of food I need is way tooooo much. A small amount rapidly increases my libido to teenager levels and I feel like I can compete with the 20 years old at the basketball court(I'm 32), again.

Arrade

I've tried it
I am 17 years old.
I have no idea if the product in question is fake or not but these are the side effects I would expect from concomitant DHT raising from topical application.
I would try zinc or just letting time heal over nolvadex.
I would think lower doses would make sense, less HPTA suppresion.

Wagner83

I'm between 2-12.5 mgs daily. The recommended dose is way too much, IMO. I tried the recommended dose after a few weeks and the amount of food I need is way tooooo much. A small amount rapidly increases my libido to teenager levels and I feel like I can compete with the 20 years old at the basketball court(I'm 32), again.
Ok so between less than 0.1 to t
0.5 applied to the skin? Or 1 to 5 grams applied on the skin with the 10% absorption rate in mind?

alex00

@Wagner83 @Arrade @Risingfire @Bobber Anderson @vulture @SOMO
The real question is DHT even in very low doses can raise endogenous androgens such as T or DHT without giving negative feedback and in the long run suppress HPTA.
I did an experiment on this 3 weeks ago using 2.8 mg DHT daily as a dosage (one drop of Titan 12%) and the results seem to confirm that DHT is in any way suppressive and does not raise endogenous androgens.

""Update, the test to see if low DHT doses are suppressive or instead increase your homeostasis without negative feedback.
I took 2.8 mg DHT daily for 4 days but I stopped because from day 3-4 I started feeling like a painful left testicular varicocele, the problem lasted about a week and then passed luckily.
I have just received my pre and post hormonal blood tests from this experiment with DHT. Pre tests count all values (cortisol, prolactin etc.) except T total, while post tests (after 2 days i stopped DHT) count only LH, FSH and T free.
This makes me think that for me DHT at 2.8 mg for only 4 days gives a slight suppression, right?
That is the comparison.
Pre DHT _ LH 4.4 , FSH 2.0
Post DHT _ LH 3.5 , FSH 2.1
Pre DHT _ T free 38.0 pg/ml
Post DHT _ T free 33.1 pg/ml ""

Last edited:

Risingfire

The real question is DHT even in very low doses can raise endogenous androgens such as T or DHT without giving negative feedback and in the long run suppress HPTA.
I did an experiment on this 3 weeks ago using 2.8 mg DHT daily as a dosage (one drop of Titan 12%) and the results seem to confirm that DHT is in any way suppressive and does not raise endogenous androgens.

""Update, the test to see if low DHT doses are suppressive or instead increase your homeostasis without negative feedback.
I took 2.8 mg DHT daily for 4 days but I stopped because from day 3-4 I started feeling like a painful left testicular varicocele, the problem lasted about a week and then passed luckily.
I have just received my pre and post hormonal blood tests from this experiment with DHT. Pre tests count all values (cortisol, prolactin etc.) except T total, while post tests (after 2 days i stopped DHT) count only LH, FSH and T free.
This makes me think that for me DHT at 2.8 mg for only 4 days gives a slight suppression, right?
That is the comparison.

From taking andractorol and using lower than the “recommended dose”, I haven’t seen any noticeable suppression. I’ve been taking it for 6 weeks. While I don’t have blood tests, I do have observable data. Increased sex drive, muscle toning, increased digestion, increased strength and increased endurance.

Sleep quality seems to be better and I’m more relaxed.

One day, I took the recommended dose and it was way too much. Andrenaline spike and low blood sugar.

RobertJM

From taking andractorol and using lower than the “recommended dose”, I haven’t seen any noticeable suppression. I’ve been taking it for 6 weeks. While I don’t have blood tests, I do have observable data. Increased sex drive, muscle toning, increased digestion, increased strength and increased endurance.

Sleep quality seems to be better and I’m more relaxed.

One day, I took the recommended dose and it was way too much. Andrenaline spike and low blood sugar.

What is the correct spelling of this 'andracterol' product please, as I am not finding anything with a google search. You've spelled it a couple of ways in this thread, but either search doesn't bring up results for me. Thanks :)

Is this just the andractim product?

RisingSun

What is the correct spelling of this 'andracterol' product please, as I am not finding anything with a google search. You've spelled it a couple of ways in this thread, but either search doesn't bring up results for me. Thanks :)

Is this just the andractim product?

The correct spelling is Andractorol.

You can email allsaintsclinic to know whether the composition is the same as Andractim.

vulture

That is the comparison.
I had a totally different experience on Mesterolone 25 mg oral ED. Increased T actually