12% DHT Gel

Rand56

Last couple of days I've dosed 3 drops twice per day. According to what was said earlier in the thread. if a drop is 2 mg's, then I'm over 10 mg's. I was thinking about gradually pushing it higher. Still experimenting to see what my optimal dose will be.

I experimented on upping my dose. Started getting the heavy achiness feeling in my upper legs. Anyone else experience this? I remember when my rat was taking 11-keto-DHT, same thing happened. Going to take a couple days break, and go back to a lower dose.

cyclops

Does anyone know if DHT has any chance of making a man taller at 31 years old? I ask because I am already way too tall. I recently tried DHEA and I believe it did make me taller like Peat said it did to him. I do not want to take anything else that could risk making me even taller! Thanks.

Last edited:

Wagner83

2 drops 2x/wk. I have better results taking hormones infrequently. First dose is great and then downhill. I've had some loss in arousal upon waking and erection strength. I am seeing how things go for another week before deciding what to do about that. I may cycle it, may reduce dose,may take it for a while and just stop altogether. May try more preg (I take 100 mg orally with the Titan DHT).

These side effects are less than any other hormone product except pure preg orally (which makes my voice crack and very well may be causing these negative side effects as well).
Are you still using these dht like steroids and if so what is it working out for you? I saw you started cholesterol powder too.

Pointless

Are you still using these dht like steroids and if so what is it working out for you? I saw you started cholesterol powder too.

I stopped taking the dht, but I stand by what I said before in terms of benefits and side effects. It was leading to some loss of erection quality and I think I might've been breaking out, but these things are common with me when taking androgens and aromatase inhibitors.

DavePalumbo

It does not sound like you got dht at all. Dht produces a calm and focus feeling via its own actions and metabolism to other hormones.

Dht with dmso would be even stronger in its effects and it would immediately circulate directly to the brain (anyone of you who has played with dmso knows this).

Overdosing on dht produces effects identical to taking estrogen antagonists and aromatase inhibitors, namely anxiety, pain and numbness in limbs, fatigue, insomnia, feeling like lacking in testosterone (because you need estrogen to feel masculine) and some other side-effects.

OP
D

dq139

Just wanted to update.

Im using the 12 percent russianstarpeptides dht again, and its not as good as I expected. I always get a adrenaline rush stress response whenever I apply. Even after I eat carbs. And Im planning on running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to avoid testosterone shut down. But I don't know if that's going to save me from hormone shut down.

A.R

Just wanted to update.

Im using the 12 percent russianstarpeptides dht again, and its not as good as I expected. I always get a adrenaline rush stress response whenever I apply. Even after I eat carbs. And Im planning on running it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off to avoid testosterone shut down. But I don't know if that's going to save me from hormone shut down.
Did you also get the stress response when you previously used it?

cyclops

Just wanted to update.

How much are you using per day? How many drops and do you know how much DHT per drop? Where are you applying it?

OP
D

dq139

Did you also get the stress response when you previously used it?

yes I did. I usually get waves of good side effects like good concentration and very high dopamine and confidence, then I get waves of stress like very tight scalp eye twitching ect. (basically a adrenaline rush).

OP
D

dq139

How much are you using per day? How many drops and do you know how much DHT per drop? Where are you applying it?

2 drops in the morning 2 drops at night. I heard that each drop is about 2 or 2.5 mgs of DHT. I apply it to my genitals.

cyclops

2 drops in the morning 2 drops at night. I heard that each drop is about 2 or 2.5 mgs of DHT. I apply it to my genitals.

Cool, I heard Ray Peat doesn't recommend applying any steroids on the genitals though. Said its risky.

A.R

Have you tried lowering the dose to avoid the stress response

cyclops

I wonder if this product has anything else in it that could cause negative effects.

Last edited:

Constatine

How many calories are you guys eating on this? I've never taken this product but I get a stress response from 11-keto-DHT and even androsterone similar to what you guys get if I am eating under 5000 calories a day. Yes 5000. If I eat more than this I feel great on it. It seems that the masculinization of tissues takes a lot of energy.

cyclops

How many calories are you guys eating on this? I've never taken this product but I get a stress response from 11-keto-DHT and even androsterone similar to what you guys get if I am eating under 5000 calories a day. Yes 5000. If I eat more than this I feel great on it.

5,000 calories... is that all?

Constatine

5,000! Is that all?
Lol. There is a reason androgens climb when you eat a lot and drop when you are in a caloric deficit. That number may be different for everyone, I have a relatively fast metabolism and live at higher altitude (5000').