Momado965

Nice, glad the rat likes it! If the rat mingles with some females please keep a note on the females sniffing the rat's armpits and/or crotch. Other females have been noticed to do that as a result of using 11k-DHT and it is consistent with its metabolism into other androgens known to act like pheromones.

Do you know what pheromones specifically? I found this particular study interesting: Effect of Male House Mouse Pheromone Components on Behavioral Responses of Mice in Laboratory and Field Experiments. - PubMed - NCBI.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wolf

Hi, guys. I read that applying T to scrotum boosted DHT above normal range and despite smaller doses could be enough to get physiological levels, seems to be avoided to stay away from excessive DHT.
So, where is your rats favorite spot to apply 11-Keto DHT or DHT? interesting thing is that it is already DHT, so, absorption might be boosted and who cares if DHT becomes DHT? LOL
Any studies on DHT scrotal? I also read some gels (DHT or T) states NOT to use in your scrotum
What would a theoretical 11-keto dht dosing be scrotally for a rat? .25mg? Less? Assuming a very long half life could chronic daily administration of even .1mg be enough to reap the benefits?
@haidut

vulture

What would a theoretical 11-keto dht dosing be scrotally for a rat? .25mg? Less? Assuming a very long half life could chronic daily administration of even .1mg be enough to reap the benefits?
@haidut
In my small experience: if you want top effect from DHT (11-keto DHT specifically) I recommend experimenting with foreskin dosing, one or two drops might be a dosage that makes a noticeable difference. I applied it exposing glans, right after the glans a portion of the foreskin is full of capilars and seems to boost effects. Rat libido increased significantly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Why putting on the scrotum? What would that achieve? The scrotal application is for precursors like pregnenolone/DHEA to give the gonads more raw material to produce androgens. The 11-keto DHT is not a precursor to anything.

vulture

Why putting on the scrotum? What would that achieve? The scrotal application is for precursors like pregnenolone/DHEA to give the gonads more raw material to produce androgens. The 11-keto DHT is not a precursor to anything.
I would say that even though I didn't felt significant difference applying on scrotum versus wrists, there was a subjective difference applying on exposed foreskin. My guess is that absorption in that extremely exposed skin is boosted. Libido effects were way more noticeable.

Wolf

Thin skin and acting as an agonist.
So long as I get 10-20g glycine, 2-3g niacinamide, b vitamins, 1g taurine, and other odds and ends I can load up on precursors without a problem with E.
I cycle various areas of my body and notice local effects on muscle growth, hair, and vascularity. My problem is transmutation of all this damn sugar I'm taking in. If a given compound helps to achieve that then I'll try it here and there until I find what works best for my purposes. Scrotal/chest/obliques/face works pretty well. Repeated scrotal leads to marginally decreasing gains.

brix

Not enough food in the world to keep this rat satiated on 1 mg of this stuff. Feels like it’s melting away body mass through heat and hunger.

bdawg

In my small experience: if you want top effect from DHT (11-keto DHT specifically) I recommend experimenting with foreskin dosing, one or two drops might be a dosage that makes a noticeable difference. I applied it exposing glans, right after the glans a portion of the foreskin is full of capilars and seems to boost effects. Rat libido increased significantly.

interesting, will give that a try

nwo2012

This stuff is rocket fuel Haidut!
The rat loves it. Added in a drop daily and reverted to similar supp intake to previous stack and rat is more muscular, stronger with even lower bodyfat and is ravenous even after usual satisfying dietary intakes.
Current supps rat is on, daily:

2mg K2
300mg aspirin
1mg methylene blue
4 drops Energin
5g creatine monohydrate with 10g gelatin + 3tbsp glucose powder
1 drop 11-keto DHT
1 drop Androsterone
1 drop progesterone twice daily
100mg niacinamide 3 times daily
2 drops twice daily Magnoil
2 drops twice daily Tyromax
5mg DHEA twice daily
5mg Pregnenolone 3 times daily

and 5mg test base twice weekly.

Similar experimental intakes tried before but never with the 11-keto DHT. It has potentiated the effects dramatically.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This stuff is rocket fuel Haidut!
The rat loves it. Added in a drop daily and reverted to similar supp intake to previous stack and rat is more muscular, stronger with even lower bodyfat and is ravenous even after usual satisfying dietary intakes.
Current supps rat is on, daily:

2mg K2
300mg aspirin
1mg methylene blue
4 drops Energin
1 drop 11-keto DHT
1 drop Androsterone
5mg DHEA twice daily

and 5mg test base twice weekly.

Similar experimental intakes tried before but never with the 11-keto DHT. It has potentiated the effects dramatically.

Amazing, thanks so much for sharing!

cyclops

2mg K2
300mg aspirin
1mg methylene blue
4 drops Energin
1 drop 11-keto DHT
1 drop Androsterone
5mg DHEA twice daily

Damn, you ain't playin around!

Gohan

Is there a difference if the 11 keto dht is taken orally, on the back of the palms, on the testes or by injection? Are there some pros of injecting it intramuscular or subcutaneous. I have no problem with needles so wanted to know if there are other benefits taking it like that :D Thanks in advance!! :)

Jing

How can you stop 11 keto dht causing low libido and poor erection quality? I like the effects of keto dht but the sexual effects are not good.