OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's still a high dose administered twice daily locally to the tissues, any idea why 10 men did not improve on this?

Gyno can have a multitude of causes, of which estrogen is only one. Other (albeit related ones) include high GH, prolactin or cortisol, for which DHT may not be the optimal treatment. I think androgen + prolactin inhibitor would be much more helpful, as bodybuilders know first hand. They often use 5-AR reduced steroids and cabergoline for when they want to get cut/dry.

lifestyle

Approximately how long should 5 drops of 11-keto DHT in SFA esters / ethanol take to absorb into the skin of a shaved rat?

If the rat will come in contact with another rat and skin-to-skin cross contamination must be prevented, how long after application can the 11-keto DHT be washed off?

Does thoroughly washing the area eliminate the risk of skin-to-skin transfer of 11-keto DHT?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Stronger than Androsterone?

About the same effect in equal dose. I don't think more than 5mg are needed to experience decent aromatase inhibition.

mirc12354

that is the dose for the SFA solvent version of it, right? I could feel it with as little as 1mg of the DMSO formula...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
that is the dose for the SFA solvent version of it, right? I could feel it with as little as 1mg of the DMSO formula...

I would try a few doses in the range of 1mg - 5mg. It may work even in lower doses, but with the SFA esters + ethanol solvent the absorption seems to be slower (10min-15min) so the effects would be delayed compared to DMSO. But it may still be noticeable even with as little as 1mg.

Constatine

I would try a few doses in the range of 1mg - 5mg. It may work even in lower doses, but with the SFA esters + ethanol solvent the absorption seems to be slower (10min-15min) so the effects would be delayed compared to DMSO. But it may still be noticeable even with as little as 1mg.
I notice it at 1mg. With higher dosages hunger increases but the benefits stay but don't increase.

Steene

2-3 mg seems to be the sweetspot (DMSO version). Everything else has a too strong GABA effect and dampens the other benefits like already mentioned by others.

Jsaute21

The higher the androgen receptor density in your brain the less you probably need to see benefits.
That is certainly true, but i also think an interesting debate is whether a metabolically efficient system gets driven into overload by such a supplement, or if it enhances the efficiency of a already healthy system. For instance, when i ingest androsterone or KDHT, i feel very lean but the need for calories becomes a burden. I have seen @haidut say that these supplements now allow him to go many hours without eating, perhaps because his metabolism is at a different level of efficiency than ours at this point. I for one still burn through sugar stores fairly quickly. (Need to eat within an hour or two of waking, within an hour or two before a big lift, etc.)

Steene

That is certainly true, but i also think an interesting debate is whether a metabolically efficient system gets driven into overload by such a supplement, or if it enhances the efficiency of a already healthy system. For instance, when i ingest androsterone or KDHT, i feel very lean but the need for calories becomes a burden. I have seen @haidut say that these supplements now allow him to go many hours without eating, perhaps because his metabolism is at a different level of efficiency than ours at this point. I for one still burn through sugar stores fairly quickly. (Need to eat within an hour or two of waking, within an hour or two before a big lift, etc.)

Thats strange and obviously very individual. In my case I also barely need any additional calories or sugar in general. You could try out taurine for this issue.

Constatine

It can certainly do this. I don't think its a good idea to experiment with this if you are skinny. One should first gain some weight and then try experimenting with it. Androgenic activity in general is highly dependent upon caloric intake. Probably because androgenic processes require a lot of energy.

cyclops

How long do you think 5mg a day could be used, before needing to take a break? Is there any risk of down-regulating if taken indefinitely?

Constatine

How long do you think 5mg a day could be used, before needing to take a break? Is there any risk of down-regulating if taken indefinitely?
No risk to indefinite downregulation. As for the dose 11 keto DHT tends to build up in the system due to it's long half life. So it's hard to say.

cyclops

No risk to indefinite downregulation. As for the dose 11 keto DHT tends to build up in the system due to it's long half life. So it's hard to say.

Could you throw out a wild estimate though? You seem to know allot about DHT. How long would you imagine an average guy who enjoys the supplement would do well taking 5mg of everyday? And how long a break should he take before starting on that regimen again?

lifestyle

Could you throw out a wild estimate though? You seem to know allot about DHT. How long would you imagine an average guy who enjoys the supplement would do well taking 5mg of everyday? And how long a break should he take before starting on that regimen again?

I have been giving my rat 8mg/day for 18 days. Two days in a row, I administered a higher dose - 15mg and 18mg respectively.

My rat had high estrogen prior to this experiment and is now beginning to display signs of achy joints. This is likely due to significantly lowered estrogen, but I have not done any blood tests and no other low estrogen symptoms are present. Fortunately, no obvious signs of HPTA suppression are present either.

Based upon other reports in this thread, I did not think 8mg/day would be a sustainable dosage. This is meant to be a higher dose experiment. I will continue 8mg/day or higher until this bottle is gone, which should be approximately 4 consecutive weeks of administration.

Constatine

I think it depends on your caloric input and weight. If you are lean then you probably can't handle the dose too long unless your caloric intake is very high. If you are average weight and eat a lot then you might be able to go a year dosing (though you should lower it if you find yourself hypermetabolic). I wouldn't worry too much about HPTA suppression.

cyclops

I think it depends on your caloric input and weight. If you are lean then you probably can't handle the dose too long unless your caloric intake is very high. If you are average weight and eat a lot then you might be able to go a year dosing (though you should lower it if you find yourself hypermetabolic). I wouldn't worry too much about HPTA suppression.

Sounds good. Thanks!

luis fernando

hello haidut
looking for 11 keto dht... willing to take somewhat close to 15 - 20mg / day.
I was a late bloomer (delayed puberty). So I think it will have some nice and strong results on me. Doing it for wellness, stress etc, as well for the "side effects" of an androgen steroid - such as beard, deeper voice, body hair grow, etc.
I'm 25 but I look 16. How can I buy it ? Pls PM me
thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals