Wagner83

Hi, guys. I read that applying T to scrotum boosted DHT above normal range and despite smaller doses could be enough to get physiological levels, seems to be avoided to stay away from excessive DHT.
So, where is your rats favorite spot to apply 11-Keto DHT or DHT? interesting thing is that it is already DHT, so, absorption might be boosted and who cares if DHT becomes DHT? LOL
Any studies on DHT scrotal? I also read some gels (DHT or T) states NOT to use in your scrotum
Ray is usually against using supplements on scrotum (dmso, fats as solvents etc..), he also favours more systemic effects (dhea for the brain, oral thyroid etc..).

Kitridge30

Hi, guys. I read that applying T to scrotum boosted DHT above normal range and despite smaller doses could be enough to get physiological levels, seems to be avoided to stay away from excessive DHT.
So, where is your rats favorite spot to apply 11-Keto DHT or DHT? interesting thing is that it is already DHT, so, absorption might be boosted and who cares if DHT becomes DHT? LOL
Any studies on DHT scrotal? I also read some gels (DHT or T) states NOT to use in your scrotum
Wow. GOOD question.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wheres the DHT ? been removed?

It is not DHT, it is 11-keto DHT. The former is produced by the gonads and the latter by the adrenals. I am commenting since I don't want people to think we sell DHT, which is illegal.

Nuit

ok I started androstenone (not androsterone saw I made a typo) and people started to be dickish and negative and saying nasty things even my friends. Also one girl was repeatedly saying i was scary and once she stood next to me I looked at her and she had like a terrefied look in her face llike I could see she was really unconfortable and scared. One other girl ( a cute petite) did really dig me on androstenone and was flirting with me al the time in class (even though she has a boyfriend). One time I took a bit too much accidentaly and al of the sudden in class about al of the boys turned hostile on me exept for a nerd and a stoner. and the most fcked up thing was that the teacher just stood their and didn't say anything. I also got agressionproblems on it wich apperently is normal for androstenone so I got really mad after that happend and could just cntrol myself not to beat someone up. (again i normally dont act like that nor think like that it was the androstenone). because I liked some of the self effects of androstenone i stayed using it and during the exams i started 25 mg of proviron and the hostility continued but i really didn't care anymore I was so calm I stil remember 24 hours after that first pill I felt so calm it was almost magicall. so i didn't care wath they said and was actually laughing with them and roasting them all at a time because i was so confident. So highschool ended then holydays and 3 months later I started in college on proviron only. I started in a field of study similar to personal trainer. so the first day i recognised an old budy of me in class that whey bigger, think he was on testosterone by the way his physique looked and went to say hi but he didn't recognise me at first be later did and we started talking and i could already tell he got mere respect then he used to but a bit later i gravitated more towards the "alpha's" of the class wich were 3 friends wo were 2 MMA fighters and one bodybuilder. I think it had to do something with androgenicy because i suspected at least 2 of the 3 were on AAS with one using big doses. intressingly that was the only one out of the 100 people i had alot of respect for. one day in class i asked some random guy how late it was and he started jittery looking on his watch and then said the hour also jittery and then he saw that he read it wrong and was saing "sorry I read it wrong it's..., sorry i'm so sorry" like I lost the count how much times he said sorry. and oh yeah the first day when i didn't really know anyone I got alot of nod's passing by androgenic or semi androgenic guys.

I'm guessing there is a lot of placebo involved in this. I hate to ruin the magic of supplementing this stuff and even though mental benefits are clearly not all placebo.

I had a similar experience taking androsterone. After taking it for a while I realized that much of the benefits were a result of believing it was going to shape me into a more confident assertive person, which I already am/was most of the time. I probably could have been taking a pill with 5g of pufa that I thought was androsterone and it would have given me a confidence boost. Itis really hard to judge, but think androsterone and 11kdht actually make me somewhat lazy/not care about things.

Interesting study I read a while ago looked into cortisol and testosterone relations in different situations. Frefighters get a rise in both cortisol and testosterone before going to fight a fire. Another study showed that US special ops have a HIGHER cortisol response to being held hostage than normal people. (Or something like that, not sure on the details. Cortisol responsiveness, but lower baseline cortisol may be responsible for the 'alpha personality.

Broken man

Is it safe taking this product when I am coeliac so I have low NAD levels?

Last edited:

johnwester130

After much experimentation, some conclusions on this product.

Yes, it can increase sex drive at a 1mg dose.
Using it everyday is not advised, seems to become less effective.
Seems to lessen social anxiety when used , but only about 50% of the time.
Can also improve mood and happiness.

So it's an interesting product.

GAF

ditto to 130 - not every day - 1 drop is plenty - skip days - trust yourself to know when you feel 1 drop is a good thing to do

Chemi

I can't seem to find 11-keto dht in the idealabs store either. Has it been discontinued? Been trying to skim through threads to see what the deal is to no avail. Can PM me if it's a discrete matter.

GAF

I don't know what happened to it, but I will sell my one unused bottle for $1 million cash

cats

Are researchers currently using DMSO or fatty acid methyl esters with 11-keto DHT?

johnwester130

A friend of mine took 5 drops orally and said it helped him with a suicidal depressive spell, so it has mental benefits too.

lifestyle

If you Google for "DHT dose gyno" you will find plenty of references mentioning dose. The 11KDHT dose would be the same.

"Local administration of DHT was followed by the complete disappearance of gynaecomastia in 10 patients, partial regression in 19 and no change in 11 patients after 4 to 20 weeks of percutaneous DHT (125 mg twice daily)."

Studies on the treatment of idiopathic gynaecomastia with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone. - PubMed - NCBI

Perhaps I'm missing something, but this would come out to one bottle per day. Seems cost prohibitive to say the least.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
"Local administration of DHT was followed by the complete disappearance of gynaecomastia in 10 patients, partial regression in 19 and no change in 11 patients after 4 to 20 weeks of percutaneous DHT (125 mg twice daily)."

Studies on the treatment of idiopathic gynaecomastia with percutaneous dihydrotestosterone. - PubMed - NCBI

Perhaps I'm missing something, but this would come out to one bottle per day. Seems cost prohibitive to say the least.

The absorption from most commercial gels is usually 8%-10%. If you read that study you provided I think it actually says that in the text. So, they were getting about 10mg-12mg daily systemically. The SFA esters + ethanol solvent should have much higher absorption than that, and people have reported gyno shrinking from as little as 2mg androsterone on each nipple (4mg total) done just once daily. But of course YMMV.

lifestyle

The absorption from most commercial gels is usually 8%-10%. If you read that study you provided I think it actually says that in the text. So, they were getting about 10mg-12mg daily systemically. The SFA esters + ethanol solvent should have much higher absorption than that, and people have reported gyno shrinking from as little as 2mg androsterone on each nipple (4mg total) done just once daily. But of course YMMV.

Perfect example of how studies are only useful when the reader knows how to properly interpret them :)
Thanks for the response. Very helpful.

Wagner83

It's still a high dose administered twice daily locally to the tissues, any idea why 10 men did not improve on this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals