Broken man

Nice, I really love this product as well, my rat notices strong attraction from female rats on it. It also makes him feel and behave much more masculine. The only thing is he cannot possibly eat enough on it. Even at 4000 calories a day my rat is starving. He might try eating 5000 calories a day while on it and see how he feels.
How you can eat 4000 calories? :D

Wagner83

haidut said the compound may be banned very shortly and that he'll stop selling it even earlier.

Constatine

haidut said the compound may be banned very shortly and that he'll stop selling it even earlier.
Now that weed is legalized its time to crack down of DHT... When will the war on drugs end? And on men for that matter?

Dhair

Now that weed is legalized its time to crack down of DHT... When will the war on drugs end? And on men for that matter?
I think it might be a good time to start privately sharing pure DHT sources if anyone has any...

RobertJM

Well the bottle has 250 drops and I think one drop per week is more than enough for me. Like Constantine said, it's hard to feed this monster. The metabolic effects are quite profound. So from this tiny bottle I have, I have about a five year supply. Assuming the quality would last that long.

Perhaps two drops per week would be better, so for it to last two and a half years. But I better ramp up my calories to compensate for that. Inevitably I am going to need to increase fat intake, as on 2500 calories per day, I already take in 400g of carbs.

Has anyone tried the andractim? I think it might be the DMSO that is the reason this product is so damn potent (too potent?)

When I say 'i' I am talking on behalf of any rat that I feed this to. I don't personally consume research chemicals.

Lukas

My rat told me that 11-keto DHT and Andractim feel very similar. Andractim has much shorter half life which makes it easier to keep up with the increased metabolism. If you mix it with DMSO low doses of Andractim have an potent effect (like 1-2mg of DHT).

Dhair

My rat told me that 11-keto DHT and Andractim feel very similar. Andractim has much shorter half life which makes it easier to keep up with the increased metabolism. If you mix it with DMSO low doses of Andractim have an potent effect (like 1-2mg of DHT).
Has your rat ever used Andractim in TRT doses?

Broken man

So Haidut will not sell this product anymore? I think that I will buy some for next years :D

J

jb116

It's really awful news to hear. Even if one doesn't use a particular substance now, it's nice to know it's there for the future. I hope it doesn't go any where.

Lukas

I used it in combination with Pansterone. I used 2-3 drops of Pansterone daily and took about 2mg of DHT from Andractim mixed with DMSO (to enhance absorbion) two times per week, but I did it only for a couple of weeks. Even this relatively low dose was more than enough.

vulture

I just saw this thread but I can't find the link to see the price of this supplement. I think I have a rat with hipogonadism and I was going to try this or androsterone. This seems a more powerful compound. Isn't it available anymore or something?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals