OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If put on face, would this create a more masculine face?
There is no need to put any steroid on face for masculine effects. Oral/topical vitamin K and some of the androgenic steroids (also oral or topical anywhere) have been reported to cause more masculine jaw features.

Scenes

Does anyone else experience adrenaline surges from using DHT? My rat has been having a lot of issues with this lately and it's becoming a problem, mainly due to the increase in aggression this causes. I can only assume it's from cortisol being lowered and adrenaline coming up to compensate. On another note, I have reduced the dose to 5mg per day and if anything, the effects seem stronger than they were at the 10-15mg range. I think my rat was getting suppressed a bit at those dosages.

Have you tried gonadin? I've used it twice for a couple of weeks each time to help raise T levels and felt really good on it both times, stopped both times to try a different supplement. This time, that supp is 11 keto dht, mostly on the back of yours and a couple of others' rave reviews.

I'm not convinced dht is the hormone we should be specifically targeting. T seems better to me provided we can minimise conversion to estrogen with a healthy liver. No studies (they may exist but I don't care to look), purely anecdotal evidence.

Scenes

Been on this for 3 days now...not much time but already two things stand right out:

1) appetite is through the roof, I assume that's a good sign for metabolism

2) hairline looks thinner...I've been on very low dose progestene for a little while which seems to help hair look slightly thicker and softer, but dht seems to be overriding that and making it look real thin again.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Been on this for 3 days now...not much time but already two things stand right out:

1) appetite is through the roof, I assume that's a good sign for metabolism

2) hairline looks thinner...I've been on very low dose progestene for a little while which seems to help hair look slightly thicker and softer, but dht seems to be overriding that and making it look real thin again.

Thanks for the feedback! Can you take some before/after pictures of hair? Or keep track of any possible hair shedding? It should not cause thinning of hair, at least this is the first report we are getting.

opethfeldt

Thanks for the feedback! Can you take some before/after pictures of hair? Or keep track of any possible hair shedding? It should not cause thinning of hair, at least this is the first report we are getting.
I'm curious about this as well. I didn't notice any hair shedding myself. If anything, an improvement in the form of new, albeit wispy, hairs.

Scenes

@Scenes , are you sure eat enough ? Did you added more crappy foods as a result of hunger and conveniency?

Possibly but not really. I've been drinking more milk, more coffee, more carbs/starches but I already ate plenty of those, more meat.

I'm getting some kind of stress response to it I think. Facial flushing, minor scalp itch but I didn't have that before at all, dry red eyes. All definitely a result of starting keto dht.

Can you all suggest something to minimise that stress response?? Niacinamide worth a try?

On the plus side: appetite still up, libido up, energy up, sleeping very solid through the night, more determined/diligent to complete tasks rather than procrastinate.

I think I said earlier, progestene had the opposite effect for me...felt calm but slightly lethargic and unmotivated, hair and skin and eyes looked good.

Scenes

Possibly but not really. I've been drinking more milk, more coffee, more carbs/starches but I already ate plenty of those, more meat.

I'm getting some kind of stress response to it I think. Facial flushing, minor scalp itch but I didn't have that before at all, dry red eyes. All definitely a result of starting keto dht.

Can you all suggest something to minimise that stress response?? Niacinamide worth a try?

On the plus side: appetite still up, libido up, energy up, sleeping very solid through the night, more determined/diligent to complete tasks rather than procrastinate.

I think I said earlier, progestene had the opposite effect for me...felt calm but slightly lethargic and unmotivated, hair and skin and eyes looked good.

I'll give another update as things have changed a bit.

Hair back to normal, it may have been that I wasn't eating enough calories to match the heightened metabolism from dht or that my calories were bad. It may also be that I've increased my taurine intake from drinking red bulls...who knows.

Sleep is long and deep, even if I wake up after a few hours to go toilet I feel as if I've been asleep all night.

Libido is inconsistent. I'm definitely not a raging hornbag, might need some T with the dht for that, not sure.

Stress response seems to have gone. No more facial flushing, hair loss, dry red eyes or anything else.

James ardagna

Hi Haidut, just got the 11keto. I'm assuming it will have a blood pressure lowering effect due to the lowering of cortisol? Am also assuming it will lower aldosterone and perhaps serotonin?

Thanks,

james.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut, just got the 11keto. I'm assuming it will have a blood pressure lowering effect due to the lowering of cortisol? Am also assuming it will lower aldosterone and perhaps serotonin?

Thanks,

james.

I can't legally comment on what effects it may have, but if regular DHT has these effects then I don't see why 11-keto DHT would be much different.

Jsaute21

Does anyone else get signs of hyperthyroidism on this? I just lose way too much weight on 11keto.

Yeah, i will testify to this...get very lean & feel androgenic on this. Really no complaint on my end. Prob my favorite supplement i have tried.

Constatine

Yeah, i will testify to this...get very lean & feel androgenic on this. Really no complaint on my end. Prob my favorite supplement i have tried.
It feels very androgenic for sure but it makes me way too lean. If I weighed more it would be great but as it is I look way too small on this. My muscles seem to lose all water retention.