Coronavirus Infection May Cause Lasting Damage Throughout The Body, Doctors Fear

LeeLemonoil

I thin this is in line with the fact that the Angiotensin-Receptor is exprimed by many organs and targets or it's due to the fact that CoV2 enters cells via RBC. In any case, there is a certain risk that an infection leaves your health impaired afterwards

Coronavirus infection may cause lasting damage throughout the body, doctors fear

For a world grappling with the new coronavirus, it’s becoming increasingly clear that even when the pandemic is over, it won’t really be over.

Now doctors are beginning to worry that for patients who have survived COVID-19, the same may be true.

For the sickest patients, infection with the new coronavirus is proving to be a full-body assault, causing damage well beyond the lungs. And even after patients who become severely ill have recovered and cleared the virus, physicians have begun seeing evidence of the infection’s lingering effects.

In a study posted this week, scientists in China examined the blood test results of 34 COVID-19 patients over the course of their hospitalization. In those who survived mild and severe disease alike, the researchers found that many of the biological measures had “failed to return to normal.”...........

Thanks for the heads-up,very concerning.wonder if it will be the general unspecific fibrotic process akin to the lung damage.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I thin this is in line with the fact that the Angiotensin-Receptor is exprimed by many organs and targets or it's due to the fact that CoV2 enters cells via RBC. In any case, there is a certain risk that an infection leaves your health impaired afterwards
Besides antibiotics, what are ways to overcome an infection after Covid?

S.Seneff

- Mean age of severe and mild cases is 50.

-What happens if they catch it again next winter without having fully recover ?

-That bioweapon is so pernicious, probably a vegan's one.

-Pray charlie, pray charlie.

lexis

Keep away from grudges,anger and hatred..
Be around peaceful people.
Do small acts of sacrifice.Like buying grocery to an elderly person.
Do small charitable actions.Feeding poor people without seeking publicity

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
  • Researchers in China and the US find that the virus that causes Covid-19 can destroy the T cells that are supposed to protect the body from harmful invaders
  • One doctor said concern is growing in medical circles that effect could be similar to HIV
Covid-19 may attack immune system like HIV, doctors fear

thomas00

I wonder if the research takes into account the crazy treatments that are being given to those diagnosed as positive? Could be the same patterns as the HIV scandal all over again: diagnose someone on the basis of a bogus test, give them toxic drugs, blame the poor outcomes on the supposed lethality of the disease, instead of the treatment.

This is not in line with the Roussel study, the only study to compare Covid-19 with other corona infections which found no difference in the threat it poses to us.

I wonder if the research takes into account the crazy treatments that are being given to those diagnosed as positive? Could be the same patterns as the HIV scandal all over again: diagnose someone on the basis of a bogus test, give them toxic drugs, blame the poor outcomes on the supposed lethality of the disease, instead of the treatment.

This is not in line with the Roussel study, the only study to compare Covid-19 with other corona infections which found no difference in the threat it poses to us.

That’s what I was thinking. I doubt Covid-19 is causing all these problems. They are probably caused by the horrific mistreatment at hospitals.

There is evidence for testicular damages in men from a Covid-19 infection. Testes are loaded with ACE2 receptors. I’m sure it’s recoverable.

alywest

I don’t know how they could possibly know anything long term about it. Are they basing this somewhat on people who’ve had SARS coronavirus? Anyway it’s true to an extent with all viruses. For instance chicken pox. Now you’ve got the virus in you for life and they can give you the shingles which is apparently quite painful. So much for chicken pox parties.

tankasnowgod

I don’t know how they could possibly know anything long term about it. Are they basing this somewhat on people who’ve had SARS coronavirus? Anyway it’s true to an extent with all viruses. For instance chicken pox. Now you’ve got the virus in you for life and they can give you the shingles which is apparently quite painful. So much for chicken pox parties.

They don't. It's pure speculation. That's why they used the words "may" and "fear" in the headline.

David PS

My understanding of the chicken pox parties is that they provide lifetime immunity (no booster shoots required) to the children and they do not come with any offensive adjuvants that are part of the injection.

Do you know of any research that shows that the vaccine lessens the likelihood of shingles?

alywest

My understanding of the chicken pox parties is that they provide lifetime immunity (no booster shoots required) to the children and they do not come with any offensive adjuvants that are part of the injection.

Do you know of any research that shows that the vaccine lessens the likelihood of shingles?
AFAIK because of the idea of “herd immunity” due to more kids getting vaccinated than not, most kids don’t get chicken pox anymore. I don’t personally know any kids who have had it and my kids are five and seven. Obviously some people are trying to keep the illness alive by intentionally infecting other kids, sometimes even with babies who are less likely to survive chicken pox. It’s actually not a harmless virus at all.

alywest

From the Centers for Disease Control website:

Chickenpox used to be very common in the United States. In the early 1990s, an average of 4 million people got varicella, 10,500 to 13,000 were hospitalized (range, 8,000 to 18,000), and 100 to 150 died each year. In the 1990s, the highest rate of varicella was reported in preschool-aged children.

David PS

AFAIK because of the idea of “herd immunity” due to more kids getting vaccinated than not, most kids don’t get chicken pox anymore. I don’t personally know any kids who have had it and my kids are five and seven. Obviously some people are trying to keep the illness alive by intentionally infecting other kids, sometimes even with babies who are less likely to survive chicken pox. It’s actually not a harmless virus at all.

Okay, I am older and do not understand the modern ways as well as someone with young children. However if the chicken pox is lurking out there, is it better to be exposed to it as a young kid with a healthy immune system or as an old person with much weaker immune system? This is really just a rhetorical question. It seems in my neighborhood, one needs to be vaccinated to attend grammar school.

S.Seneff

alywest

Okay, I am older and do not understand the modern ways as well as someone with young children. However if the chicken pox is lurking out there, is it better to be exposed to it as a young kid with a healthy immune system or as an old person with much weaker immune system? This is really just a rhetorical question. It seems in my neighborhood, one needs to be vaccinated to attend grammar school.
Yeah, they are really forcing the vaccines in schools now. Here in Washington state they mandated last year that if you didn't provide proof of vaccines you would not be allowed to return to school in the fall. Supposedly children are better able to handle chicken pox than adults, and I believe that's true. However, it's obviously not the harmless virus that we were told as children. I was born in '78 so I was exposed at an early age and I recall being absolutely miserable. Luckily I didn't get the measles like a lot of children did in the past year or so.

@achillea - to me this isn't an issue of believing doctors. First of all not all doctors are bad people. There are actually medical professionals on this forum who are open-minded, but just like if you worked at a company and there were rules at the company you'd be forced to abide by them or you'd be fired. If you'd spent half a million dollars on your education to become a doctor, would you really be in a position to stand up to the authority of a.) big pharma b.) the almighty insurance companies c.) the FDA and other federal departments that would take your license without blinking an eye? Unfortunately doctors are people like you and me who got duped into buying into an ideal of helping people by basically becoming a slave to the system that allows them to do that. It's like saying all military people are evil because the powers that be are basically forcing them to do their bidding. Doctors are pawns.

If your issue is with vaccines, how about these apples? (Regarding measles)

"These estimates are the result of statistical modeling undertaken by WHO. Each year, the model is adjusted for the entire time series – from 2000 to the current year. This year’s modelling shows that there were 9,769,400 estimated measles cases and 142,300 related deaths globally in 2018, decreasing from 28,219,100 cases and 535,600 deaths in 2000. In 2017, there were 7,585,900 estimated cases and 124,000 estimated deaths."

In 2018:

"in the African region, there were 1,759,000 total cases and 52,600 deaths;"

"in the Eastern Mediterranean Region, 2,852,700 cases and 49,000 deaths"

"n Southeast Asia, 3,803,800 cases and 39,100 deaths"

Of course none of the deaths actually occurred in the United States, so no one cares!

RealNeat

Yeah, they are really forcing the vaccines in schools now. Here in Washington state they mandated last year that if you didn't provide proof of vaccines you would not be allowed to return to school in the fall. Supposedly children are better able to handle chicken pox than adults, and I believe that's true. However, it's obviously not the harmless virus that we were told as children. I was born in '78 so I was exposed at an early age and I recall being absolutely miserable. Luckily I didn't get the measles like a lot of children did in the past year or so.

@achillea - to me this isn't an issue of believing doctors. First of all not all doctors are bad people. There are actually medical professionals on this forum who are open-minded, but just like if you worked at a company and there were rules at the company you'd be forced to abide by them or you'd be fired. If you'd spent half a million dollars on your education to become a doctor, would you really be in a position to stand up to the authority of a.) big pharma b.) the almighty insurance companies c.) the FDA and other federal departments that would take your license without blinking an eye? Unfortunately doctors are people like you and me who got duped into buying into an ideal of helping people by basically becoming a slave to the system that allows them to do that. It's like saying all military people are evil because the powers that be are basically forcing them to do their bidding. Doctors are pawns.

If your issue is with vaccines, how about these apples? (Regarding measles)

"These estimates are the result of statistical modeling undertaken by WHO. Each year, the model is adjusted for the entire time series – from 2000 to the current year. This year’s modelling shows that there were 9,769,400 estimated measles cases and 142,300 related deaths globally in 2018, decreasing from 28,219,100 cases and 535,600 deaths in 2000. In 2017, there were 7,585,900 estimated cases and 124,000 estimated deaths."

In 2018:

"in the African region, there were 1,759,000 total cases and 52,600 deaths;"

"in the Eastern Mediterranean Region, 2,852,700 cases and 49,000 deaths"

"n Southeast Asia, 3,803,800 cases and 39,100 deaths"

Of course none of the deaths actually occurred in the United States, so no one cares!
So logically you assume that a Vax is the solution these countries need... come on. That's how Gates uses logic. The body needs basic resources to thrive, don't provide these resources and the body is weak and able to succumb. It's not rocket science nor do Vax play the major role your are being told. Read the Changing Nature Of Childhood illness by Thomas Cowan. These childhood illnesses protect from many chronic disease later in life, like cancer. You can't think 2 dimensionally.

vaccines don't make people healthier, have you read Peats Vax article?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals