Someone Please Help Me With My Life Long Appeptite Problem

D

danishispsychic

maybe try drinking your calories? milk? choc milk? sugar soda? frapuccinos?

Luckytype

maybe try drinking your calories? milk? choc milk? sugar soda? frapuccinos?
Juices too, you can add sodium and mag to keep mineral density up. If the timing and spacing is right, it should help your digestive system from being irritated

TreasureVibe

I'm not a fan of wormwood's (Artemisia Absinthium) psychoactive and neuro/nerve toxic effects and dangers of kidney failure and maybe messing with the heart, but it did boost my appetite a lot due to various reasons including probably killing off gut pathogens like parasites, and boosting the gallbladder and liver. I think in herbalist literature it's used for increasing appetite too.

psans

GOMAD will definitely solve the problem

gallon of milk a day, hopefully raw milk if you can source it

psans

why raw milk or why gomad?

milk is easier to digest being liquid, raw milk has great micronutrients, great macros, much easier to drink calories than eat them.

raw milk will help avoid sny lactose intolerance issues usually

i would also look into vince gironda steak and eggs diet( potentially 2-3 dozen eggs) all the cholesterol boosts testosterone incredibly, ideally you want pastured eggs.

also getting alkaline can really help, by getting alkaline, you assimilate more bone, and mote bone equals more bone to hang muscle from.

amino acids can create a very acidic environment,leeching minerals out of bone to neutralize the acidity

sodium, magnesium or potassium bicarbonate plus ACV or lemon/lime juice can work great potentially.

your mileage may vary

best of luck , hope something helps

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

why raw milk or why gomad?

milk is easier to digest being liquid, raw milk has great micronutrients, great macros, much easier to drink calories than eat them.

raw milk will help avoid sny lactose intolerance issues usually

i would also look into vince gironda steak and eggs diet( potentially 2-3 dozen eggs) all the cholesterol boosts testosterone incredibly, ideally you want pastured eggs.

also getting alkaline can really help, by getting alkaline, you assimilate more bone, and mote bone equals more bone to hang muscle from.

amino acids can create a very acidic environment,leeching minerals out of bone to neutralize the acidity

sodium, magnesium or potassium bicarbonate plus ACV or lemon/lime juice can work great potentially.

your mileage may vary

best of luck , hope something helps

Thanks for the help, I am just confused how gomad can result in a larger appetite, what specifically about or milk leads to a larger apatite?

psans

liquid calories can be piled in , no chewing necessary, quicker you eat,less time to feel full.

you should also get a real good nlb vitamin complex and take it 30 minutes before meals
if there's a better way to stimulate apetite tgan good b vitamins im unaware of it.

bitters or apertifs like campari can stimulate apetite pretty well.

also milk thistle tincture is good for the liver and gall bladder, both of which help with apetite

good luck

I had an ex bf who was 6ft 5 and weighed 160 - 170. Super duper naturally skinny , but he also had celiac disease his whole life. He ended up gaining weight by making a lot of really high calories yummy milkshakes with tons of milk , ice cream , fruit etc . Very Peaty actually. When he would go on tour, he never traveled without his blender. :)

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I fixed this problem finally. Solution. Cardio. I started doing cardio about 45 mins a day. And now i eat more than i even burn. Its amaZing!

BodhiBlues

I too have appetite issues, after years of daily intermittent fasting, I struggle to eat anything before around 2pm. I haven't found a way to permanently fix this, but some things that helped:

- Drink milk & juice when you aren't hungry. Since I find it impossible to eat first thing in the morning, milk and juice help me to get some calories and nutrients in the morning. I probably have about 1 litre of milk and half a litre of juice every morning (not all at once).
- Ginger tea is very good at getting rid of the slight nausea that puts me off of eating, but doesn't make me hungry by itself.
- The combination of ginger tea and a little bit of weed always makes me hungry, but relying on weed for appetite leads to it's own problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals